caju

Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Error: <<brianpunish>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.Brian.tags.isFemale is not a function) [/SPOILER]

I reported Error 2 on the discord a few hours ago

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

yinyisen

Feb 23, 2020
Always show【It is too public here. I can't risk being observed while using magic.】
cannot use spells
Even if advanced, cannot use spells

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
getting errors with latest release: 4.5.2.a

Error: <<mom_bedroom>>: error within widget contents (Error: cannot execute macro <<jpg>>: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'location'))

name="lucy_journal_" should be name="lucy_journal_raise"

Also something is wrong with npcs not changing locations. Lucy will not leave the Cafe to go back to her apartment so meeting her for dinner does not happen.

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone, is the updated 0.4.5.2b html file
and here is a for the complete game 0.4.5.2b

Reactions: Vaars

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
check the main page, theres a update link for 0.4.52-->0.4.5.2b.

PS: Good work on the quick bug fixes dev, thx (y) ;)

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
Playing the 0.4.5.2b , impossible to enchant the mother , teh message is always too public.....

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Playing the 0.4.5.2b

Christina Studio:

Error: <<sextalk>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<include>>: passage "sextalk_rapefuck" does not exist)
Error: <<include>>:passage "event_tanja_fucking_alt" does not exist.

Jamsmin Flash Me causes: Error: <<replace>>: noelements match the selector "#talkouter". when Flash Me option is intitially available.

Andrea phone spam still not fixed. Getting her text msgs when I still haven't used magic on her.

NPC notes: Kathrin:
Error: <<journalgen>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<include>>: passage "kathrin_journal_4" does not exist)<<journalgen _char>> declaration is mispelt: kahtrin_journal_4

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How and where is the Meeting Scene between Mom and sister being triggered? The only place they meet by their normal schedules is in the coffee shop, and when i order one of them by Phone to come to the Location of the other, nothing happens.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How and where is the Meeting Scene between Mom and sister being triggered? The only place they meet by their normal schedules is in the coffee shop, and when i order one of them by Phone to come to the Location of the other, nothing happens.
Try to fuck the one in her location and you have a new option

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Downloaded it today, so a new file. And I can't do anything, even if it's only mom and MC it's too public! :(
Can you send me a save file?
It is an event that is tied to Mom and is randomly assigned at daybreak. It will trigger when you meet Mom in the hallway, the kitchen or the livingroom when the event is assigned as her event. If you don't want to rely on chance, you can set it as her event in the cheats menu, when there is no story relevant event pending.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Maybe I found a Bug: Kathrins Journal Entries are missing when I open my Save File from recent Versions in the newest one. Maybe I destroyed them myself by playing around with the Cheat function too much, but maybe it is a bug.
also, when checking out the other Journal Entries to see if anyone else is missing, I realized I still had Christinas Journal entries in the wrong order (Most recent at the Bottom) when playing 4.5.2.d. Might that also be a Bug, when carrying over from an older Version save File?

Edit: Just de-charmed Kathrin and then recharmed her without Cheats, this time she shows up in the Journal Properly. so there seems to be someting up with (only) her Journal when loading an older Save, but nothing serious. However, maybe you'll be able to find and fix the Bug if you find the time. Maybe the same Issue as with Christina? I dont feel like repeating her Route right now, its rather long...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes