Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I just got that bit and it explicitly told me to go look her up online.

... I did. and then I printed a picture. and then I went back to her and trying to interact with her gave me this error
Code:
Error: <<talktoclaudia>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected string)
did you use the patched version I linked?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
after you full enslave lizzy and tell her she is only for you now, while at 0 progress with brian, she still goes to brian's home.
did you use the patched version I linked?
I didn't. it was with v0.4.5.4 testing version

AresHyperion

Feb 17, 2018
I keep getting this error when I try to open the html "Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly." on firefox, any ideas?

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Claudia code is off, missing parentheses on line &lt;&lt;if _Claudia.tags.includes&quot;streaming&quot;

name="claudia _journal_4" has a SPACE, SHOULD BE name="claudia_journal_4"

missing code to set claudia streaming to on, so none of the claudia streaming works. You can but her camcorder and upgrades.

fuck her younger self shows older, while fuck her older shows younger

Reactions: Durisaz

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Jesus there's a reason why you can't just expand your line length to the whole goddamn screen size. How am I supposed to read it? 50-60 characters per line is optimal, Emil Ruder was a wise fella, why don't you try listen to him a bit?

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get it to run on android I triend on chrome and it doesn't load the pictures tried on other broswers too. Couldn't figure a way for it to choose Firefox to run on
Use Joiplay on newer android versions for html games.

Reactions: Ussr111
Nov 15, 2021
So the only thing I've got left are:

I could work on enchanting Victoria.
I could translate more of the book. I think there is more I can find out.

Is this the end of the content and I'm on a wild goose chase? I can't find Victoria anywhere or see any more book options.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So the only thing I've got left are:

I could work on enchanting Victoria.
I could translate more of the book. I think there is more I can find out.

Is this the end of the content and I'm on a wild goose chase? I can't find Victoria anywhere or see any more book options.
Victoria story line is not finished yet if you got to her hotel room that's the end for now

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers
Nov 15, 2021
Victoria story line is not finished yet if you got to her hotel room that's the end for now
Cheers for that. Pretty sure I've exhausted everything else. My only major disappointment right now is I assumed the stuff in the occult shop wouldn't be useful till later and then discovered right at the end it gave massive stat boosts.

Reactions: vimey

Al_Fons

Jan 31, 2019
By any chance does someone knows the name of the real actress that is the game is the "sister" for the protagonist, "Andrea"?

Thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes