Vaars

May 6, 2021
Few smaller Issues I found:

kim doesnt want to have sex in the cafe office or her livingroom, even with tanja gone. Both those Locations would make sense especially at higher corruption levels.

I got the Option for Inviting Tanja over to watch even when she wasnt home.

When inviting her over to watch, stopping to have sex and then starting sex with Kim again, Tajas watching-Image is missing, although you can still initiate a threesome.

Tanja wont have sex with you in Kims room (But she will have a threesome ^^)

When tanja and kim are both at the living room, you get the Options to go with both of them to their Rooms, or have a threesome. when only one of them is there, you get no Options, cant call on them from their respective Rooms, though taja will have sex with you in the Living Room.

Last edited:

Zenary

Oct 7, 2017
Is it possible to get the session-scenes for Christina where the mc is more dominant? I get the texts where they discuss how the last session played out differently, but when I view the session, I only get the normal submissive mc scene.

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
How do I make the sister and ex not hate me? Is that content yet to be added?

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
How do I make the sister and ex not hate me? Is that content yet to be added?
go to the attic and clean up until you find the sisters bag, she will then let u in her apartment to continue her story. Once the sister is in her 2nd or 3rd phase you can ask her to talk to the ex. You can also use your powers on brad and make him dump your ex.

EMRLovess

May 20, 2022
Hi, i have started playing your game a week ago. I just wanted to know how to find Victoria after motel scene, which we were about to die... Is it the end for main story or ı'm so stupid ?

Also i can't "make her do anything for a BJ" at Kim's story...

Shreshtha

Sep 5, 2020
So, 0.4.1 has been released. It is slightly better than 0.4.0 but is EXTREMELY buggy to the point that it's barely playable. Enslaving mom still causes the game to repeat the event every single time you meet her (which can result in the right-side menu not appearing) and there are numerous errors caused by improperly closed tags.

TL;DR: don't bother with 0.4.1
How do you enslave mom?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes