aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
Hey everyone, sorry for the long absence.

I had a lot of things going on in my private life, so I didn't have the time/energy to work on the game as much as I'd wanted, but I'm back again with the next version. I finished Joes questline (although I'm not that happy with the final stage, maybe I'll tinker around with it a bit more in coming versions).
Here is the link for the newest version.

Can you send me a savegame with this problem if it still exists in the new version?
btw you okay bro just worried bro

Reactions: Chimp :D

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
btw you okay bro just worried bro
Everything's fine. Just a lot to do with the fucking covid cases spiking. The disadvantage of a good immune system is that I have a lot of overtime. Coming home late, not really in the mood of working on the game. Some family drama on top. But it's going better now.
Thanks for worrying.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
Everything's fine. Just a lot to do with the fucking covid cases spiking. The disadvantage of a good immune system is that I have a lot of overtime. Coming home late, not really in the mood of working on the game. Some family drama on top. But it's going better now.
Thanks for worrying.
ok btw tq for the game and stay save bro

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just started paying this game.

For all the, details, and information, the Dev provides . . . the one thing that isn't explained, is how to cast a spell ?!

Or, for that matter, How do you know when you have "learned" the spell ?

I'd assume, you don't just 'acquire' it when you get the book , right ?

I tried researching the first spell, "Rego Te", assumming you need to learn-it-first, ( as-in, that's how most magic is 'handled', in most games with Magic), . . . 40%, to 80% to 0% , learned ?. . . with no indication that the 'spell' was actually learned ?

( a possible indicator, would be in 'your' Journal; under Overview, then Magic, where the spells are listed, you could , "high-light" the spells in a color, like "Yellow", that have been Learned ? )

After, leaving his room, got a 'suggestion' that Mom, was in the Living-Room, and should 'try' the spell on her there .

Went there, and all we got was her 'bitching-off', on us , and no indication/option, to try the 'spell' on her.

Tried again, when it was 'suggested' to try her up in her Bed-room . . . her door was closed & locked . No-option there either.

So, still don't know if the PC has 'learned' the spell or not, and since there has been no-options, so far, I'd guess, he didn't .

Wasted a whole Day, running around, 'chasing' Mom, trying to cast a spell on her, and, getting no-options to, . . . . conclusion, guess he didn't actually 'learn' the spell, after-all . :oops:

For all the 'icons', on the UI, there's none to indicate, that you 'learned' a spell, AND, it's ready for Use . . .

EDIT # 1 :

Okay, finally . . . saw, on the "Moms" image, the "Interaction", ( though it was kinda, out-of-focus/ blurred, making it hard to read),
still . . . Does one need to learn a spell, as-in, research-it, first, or not . . . . still unsure about that , seems out-of-sort, not to have to 'learn it' first .
(unless, your "born into it", as-in, a natural-born magic-user ):rolleyes: ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Monkey83

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So many questions . . . so little answers/helpful hints . . .

Like, . . . every once in a while, while the PC, is in a room/location, one of the "profile images", has a 'bouncing ?", on it .

What is that trying to 'tell' the player ? It must have a purpose, other-wise, Why is it there, at that specific time/location ?

It's another 'thing' that's not explained, anywhere . . . So, how can we be 'expected' to know what it's purpose is for ?

Another thing, every time one tries to cast a spell, 9 out-of-ten-times, you don't have enough "influence" :oops: ?!

Every character, who you can cast magic at, should have an 'influence' meter, showing, how much you have , and how much more you need, and what 'type' of influence, you need, to be able to cast 'spells', on that character !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hunter MC

What are the "benefits", . . . gained , by "enslaving-completely", anyone in this game, as in; the Mom, your Sister, your Best-friend Jasmine, etc. , compared to 'not-doing-it' . Kinda Curious . . .:devilish:

( can't seem to find, a/any, description, of this 'condition' anywhere in this, games-thread, of Postings ?)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hunter MC

BUG . . . Maybe ?

At the City Park, see & Meet Jasmine, (she's at Enchant Stage 1 1/2 , not yet 2), got her to "Flash" the PC.
Then decided to 'try' the "Fuck" interaction . Clicked the "FUCK", under "INTERACTIONS" on, Jasmine's portrait Panel .

"Conversation-panel", of Jasmine, came up, with her saying " I don't feel comfortable here. Can we go somewhere else please ? "

Blue action bar at bottom says "Continue" .

(Was half-expecting, a refusal from her/'game', but instead, she seemed, up-for-it .)

Clicked to 'continue'.

Jasmine panel & blue 'Continue' bar disappear, as normal.

But, Nothing else happens, there's no switch to a new, location/scene, where you, get to choose, what to do next, as usually happens .

Seems something was supposed to happen, but, didn't .

For Dev, information :Scene: City Park, Time: 21:01, Date: Tuesday, 29th of August

PS - First time play of this game. So I have, NO expectations/experience, as to, what is to, or will happen, at any time .

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
First of all, let me say that a some of these questions do have answers in the tutorial section of the game (reachable via the "?" button in the left sidaber). I know the tutorial area looks like garbage and is not the most intuitive to use. Improving it is on the to do list.

still . . . Does one need to learn a spell, as-in, research-it, first, or not . . . . still unsure about that , seems out-of-sort, not to have to 'learn it' first .
You don't need to learn the Rego-Te enchantment spell, you know it from the beginning, just by getting the book. Researching it just reduces it's mana cost. The other spells you have to research to learn though.

Like, . . . every once in a while, while the PC, is in a room/location, one of the "profile images", has a 'bouncing ?", on it .

What is that trying to 'tell' the player ? It must have a purpose, other-wise, Why is it there, at that specific time/location ?
It's another 'thing' that's not explained, anywhere . . . So, how can we be 'expected' to know what it's purpose is for ?
The question mark means you have an event pending with that npc, but not at the current location. Click it and it will open a dialog window where the npc will give you some hint where to meet them to trigger the event. I thought it would be instinctual for players to try to click on it, but it seems I have to add something explaining that in the tutorial section.

What are the "benefits", . . . gained , by "enslaving-completely", anyone in this game, as in; the Mom, your Sister, your Best-friend Jasmine, etc. , compared to 'not-doing-it' . Kinda Curious . . .:devilish:
Completely enslaving an npc just finishes the questline for that npc and gives you a reward chooseable in the quest section in the journal. Some npcs unlock certain options in the sex menu only with certain stages (There are some who only do anal once you have them fully enslaved). I just use this term to express that you reached the final enslavement stage.

BUG . . . Maybe ?
The "Continue" option just means that you close the dialog and continue with the game. If the option is to continue with a certain action, like changing location, the link will normally not say "Continue", but something else, like "Do that", "Follow her", or something like this.

Another thing, every time one tries to cast a spell, 9 out-of-ten-times, you don't have enough "influence" :oops: ?!

Every character, who you can cast magic at, should have an 'influence' meter, showing, how much you have , and how much more you need, and what 'type' of influence, you need, to be able to cast 'spells', on that character !
There is onle one type of influence (the magical one). You put "influence" into a npc, by using the "Force more mana into her instead" option when using the magic. Each enchantment stage has different "incfluence" costs associated with it (most of the time rising in price).
There is an explanation for this and how the mechanic in the background works in the tutorial section under "Mechanics".

I hope this answers your questions.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hunter MC

First thing I want to say . . . Why don't you have the "Dev Tag" attached to your name ?
I'm sure someone must have told you, "how" to get one . . . didn't they ?
(I don't know how, or what the "Link" is, sorry)

Second thing, a small apology, those first 3 posts, were pretty-much, when I was just starting the game, and reading everything, but still had many questions, I couldn't find answers for, (PS-first found this over on TFG, but there was even 'less' information there, and it's easier, and usually faster, to get answers here).

For a long time, I just kinda 'floundered' around, and started 'clicking' stuff.
If I had known then, What I know now, you'd probably only get the last 2 postings.

One thing that wasn't mentioned anywhere, Is that Mana & Influence, work hand-in-hand, to make the "Magic" work .

Once, I realized, you needed to expend Mana, to gain influence, to make the Magic work as you wanted, it made sense .

I thought 'influence', was something, not connected/linked, to the magic, like a 'hidden stat', of sorts, that's why, I mentioned, an "Influence-Meter" was needed .

I also, thought, you could only, "pump-mana", into your 'target', once per day, to "influence" them, :devilish:, not-true .

Unfortunately, I learned all this, after spending, Hours-upon-Hours, and feel my PC, is "under-powered" to face, what is coming !
Unknowingly, several of my "targets", are behind in their progression-paths, because of 'things', I didn't know at the time, and only found out much later.

I'll keep going on this 'run-through', for a bit, and see how things go.
But, I plan to start, a new play-through, now I'm actually understanding "how" things work, . . . mostly ;) .

PS - "Brenda's" progression is rather 'wonky', I don't think it's working as intended, and as there is no 'clues' anywhere, not even in the 'hint' area under the Question Mark section, (as she was probably a recent addition to the game, as much a I had read).
So far, my PC has 'pumped' over 60+ mana, into her mind, and nothing has changed . :oops: So she just may be 'broken' .

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
"Brenda's" progression is rather 'wonky', I don't think it's working as intended, and as there is no 'clues' anywhere, not even in the 'hint' area under the Question Mark section, (as she was probably a recent addition to the game, as much a I had read).
So far, my PC has 'pumped' over 60+ mana, into her mind, and nothing has changed . :oops: So she just may be 'broken' .
She seems to work fine on my end. For her questline to start you need to get a certain amount of attention by enchanting other npcs (a few levels mom and jasmin are enough). Then after sleeping (if Jasmin has no event pending) she will have an event pending in which she tells you that her boss started asking questions. After you had this event you can meet Brenda in the bookstore where another event should trigger. Then you can visit her at her home in Gremaldi Street and start her normal enchantment path.
If Jasmin's event doesn't trigger you might have another one of her events pending (either movie night or park). You can check that in the cheats menu and reset her event to "none". Then after speaking the chain should start.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
feel my PC, is "under-powered" to face, what is coming !
Don't worry about that. There is no combat or anything like that in the game (for now). You can take all the time you want to walk around, enchant, transform, enslave and fuck the npcs as much as you want. There is no time limit as I have not implemented the main plot that far.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
She seems to work fine on my end. For her questline to start you need to get a certain amount of attention by enchanting other npcs DONE (a few levels mom and jasmin are enough). Then after sleeping (if Jasmin has no event pending) she will have an event pending in which she tells you that her boss started asking questions. DONE After you had this event you can meet Brenda in the bookstore where another event should trigger. DONE Then you can visit her at her home in Gremaldi Street and start her normal enchantment path. STARTED, see noted below*

If Jasmin's event doesn't trigger you might have another one of her events pending (either movie night or park).
You can check that in the cheats menu and reset her event to "none". Then after speaking the chain should start. ( READ, that someone had tried this, on "Brenda", but it didn't work to fix "her" ).

*I'd thought you know, by this line, " So far, my PC has 'pumped' over 60+ mana, into her mind, and nothing has changed ", that would be at her house, while "experimenting" with her, as per the Quest, being that's the only place you could .
My PC went there two nights in a row, pumping mana into her mind, and nothing happened, nor changed .

So, as far as I know, her Quest is broken, because, shouldn't 'something', have happened ?
Nobody else, has 'taken' near half the much mana, as yet, to move to the next step .

Mom is Done.
Henrietta is near Done .
Lucy, is moving along nicely. (really like her quest-line, and the 'model' is pretty-damn-sexy, too !)
Andrea, is a 'bit' behind her quest-line, (mistake I made, when not knowing, really 'how' to play)
Jasmine, Same as Andrea .
Lisa & Brian, haven't even started their 'paths', due to the mistake with Andrea .
Anybody else, not listed here, . . . Haven't gotten to them as yet.

Though, have 'stumbled' on the "Mysterious Woman", got the picture, have quest to go to motel .

Had to take a little 'break' from game, the "Brenda" , quest-line, is bugging me .

PS - I haven't resorted to any "Cheats" . . . Yet :unsure::whistle::sneaky:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
It sounds like her questline did indeed somehow get borked. You could use the cheats menu to reset her progress. That should clear whatever has gone wrong and you should be able to start from that point again. You could also post a savegame and I can check if I find where the problem exactly lies.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jesus christ that was aloooot of messages from one dude lol
Yes it was . :D
Thank you for reading it all . ;)

Just for the 'record', they were posted over a long play-through, and apparently, (maybe), I was the only one playing it, at that time, or , the others, just knew what to do, unlike me, and didn't need to ask anything . :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chimp :D

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Yes it was . :D
Thank you for reading it all . ;)

Just for the 'record', they were posted over a long play-through, and apparently, (maybe), I was the only one playing it, at that time, or , the others, just knew what to do, unlike me, and didn't need to ask anything . :rolleyes:
I get it some stuff is less than intuitive I've been around since this one first got released so I've grown used to its quirks.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Hey there, great to see you back in Action!

Few smaller Issues I found with the new Version:
Joe's apartment doesn't have an Image yet. also his Journal seems to be slightly out of Order

I didn't get a changed Message in the BDSM Studio with Chistirna dialogue

Also, two smaller glitches (See images attached)

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes