gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Need some help,

I've played past versions so I know more or less how to progress. I got the bag out of hte attic but when I go to the apartment and ring Andreas she te;;s me to fuck off and I can't trigger the event where I give it to her. I tried at the gym too-nada.

Does mom have to be further along? SHe's at 1/3.
As stated above, you can sneak into the building OR (1) progress with the bully to unlock the ex and (2) progress with the ex so she'll let you in.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I found a slightly annoying bug. When buying streaming equipment from Christina, I can only buy things one at a time. As in, open menu click on equipment for Mom, click on equipment for Jasmin, money is reduced but no item is in inventory. Same for upgrading. I can click on something multiple times and pay for it multiple times, but only 1 is actually bought until I click out of the menu and click back in.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Is there any way to use the recording equipment that we get from christina?? Also how to change the best friend into a girl?? whenever i select the "change into girl" option in mutaris it just says "not yet"

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any way to use the recording equipment that we get from christina?? Also how to change the best friend into a girl?? whenever i select the "change into girl" option in mutaris it just says "not yet"
1st there is an edit option so you dont have to post twice in 2 minutes
2nd if you read what your friend say, you'll learn that he must belive you have powers, and for that you have to already made slave your mom
3rd for you sister, once you have the bag you have to find a way inside, either way calling a random bell or waiting for someone who open the door

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
1st there is an edit option so you dont have to post twice in 2 minutes
2nd if you read what your friend say, you'll learn that he must belive you have powers, and for that you have to already made slave your mom
3rd for you sister, once you have the bag you have to find a way inside, either way calling a random bell or waiting for someone who open the door
1. I am aware of the edit option. I deliberately wanted to keep them different due to the specific context of the first comment.
2. I have already enslaved the mom, my question was how to create the logical bridge between the mom and the friend
3. I have tried that , (entering the building) but I still cant get to talk to andrea

pirat1122

Aug 10, 2021
i dont get it with brenda, how can i enchant her?

"Jasmin told you that her boss, Brenda, has become suspicious of your activities. She has asked questions that were strange to Jasmin and asked her to tell you to come talk with her at the bookstore. You need to be very careful, she might pose a danger."

but at bookstore i cannot do anything :(
is that a bug or i am to stupid?

Reactions: LuckyGJK

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
i dont get it with brenda, how can i enchant her?

"Jasmin told you that her boss, Brenda, has become suspicious of your activities. She has asked questions that were strange to Jasmin and asked her to tell you to come talk with her at the bookstore. You need to be very careful, she might pose a danger."

but at bookstore i cannot do anything :(
is that a bug or i am to stupid?
Yeah I am stuck on that point with her aswell.

Edit: Saw the suggestion of resetting Brenda in the cheats section but she isn't listed.

Last edited:

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone, sorry for the long absence.

This one on hiatus?
I had a lot of things going on in my private life, so I didn't have the time/energy to work on the game as much as I'd wanted, but I'm back again with the next version. I finished Joes questline (although I'm not that happy with the final stage, maybe I'll tinker around with it a bit more in coming versions).
Here is the .

Yeah I am stuck on that point with her aswell.
Can you send me a savegame with this problem if it still exists in the new version?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes