VN Unity Abandoned HurtingLove [v0.01] [RurouniCoder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
RurouniCoder Can you say something? Like, is it really abandoned? Huge delay? Anything? Is really disappointing see that you still around but didn't bother to speak up about whatever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Blaisdale

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
RurouniCoder Can you say something? Like, is it really abandoned? Huge delay? Anything? Is really disappointing see that you still around but didn't bother to speak up about whatever happened.
Short version: It's not abandoned, but life it's a bitch.

Just-a-little-longer-version: Many things happened in the last months (mainly, me having to make a living and put my shit together after hitting rock bottom and a 1 month recovery of my workspace HDD, including Daz assets) but as I said the game is not abandoned. The only reason for the radio silence is because after all this time anything I said would sound like an excuse or a lie, so I was waiting to have the next version ready before saying something. But just for you, a sneak-peak of one of the new characters that will be introduced in the next version, Eva:

CoffeeWithSusan_25.png

When 0.2 releases I will try to be more open about development and make devlogs more often. See you all soon.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

Just-a-little-longer-version: Many things happened in the last months (mainly, me having to make a living and put my shit together after hitting rock bottom and a 1 month recovery of my workspace HDD, including Daz assets) but as I said the game is not abandoned. The only reason for the radio silence is because after all this time anything I said would sound like an excuse or a lie, so I was waiting to have the next version ready before saying something. But just for you, a sneak-peak of one of the new characters that will be introduced in the next version, Eva:

View attachment 1754265

When 0.2 releases I will try to be more open about development and make devlogs more often. See you all soon.
Is she also a love interest?

Dirtyydeed

Aug 8, 2020

View attachment 1754265

Amazing... I honestly almost lost hope and but man... I'm hyped now. I hoped nothing changed since april and we will see the update

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
if there is futa i only hope that the mc have a bigger dick than deb ,if not...ufff

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I just spent the last 2 hours scrolling on my phone to find your game (woke up mid night and could not fall asleep).

I did not remember what it was called but I knew I'd recognize it when I saw it.

That's how memorable your setting and your characters were.

I hope this finds you well and if nothing else, that there are people out there that are really interested in the story you're crafting.

• Sad
Reactions: Entropylol

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I just spent the last 2 hours scrolling on my phone to find your game (woke up mid night and could not fall asleep).

I did not remember what it was called but I knew I'd recognize it when I saw it.

That's how memorable your setting and your characters were.

I hope this finds you well and if nothing else, that there are people out there that are really interested in the story you're crafting.
It's always good to see people appreciate your work. Seriously, thanks for your kind words!

And if anyone is wondering, yes, the "Abandoned" tag is a lie. In a near future you will only have to check the Latest Updates section to find Hurting Love ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote