VN Unity Abandoned HurtingLove [v0.01] [RurouniCoder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
Wow, I did not expect this good reception. Thanks to all for giving the game a chance!

I will try to answer all your questions here, as I don't want to clutter the thread with replies. Although, I don't know if a long post is a good idea either, so I will put them in a spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phew, lot of things to answer! Seriously, thank you so much for giving the game a chance and sharing your thoughts! I'll try to be more active here so I don't have to make a post this long again, I promise.
I would absolutely LOVE it if you added a good amount of male on futa, especially having the futa being this muscular, you don't see many male on futa games with the futa being that muscular, and I think that's super hot. there are so few good male on futa games out there, it's sadly an underrated genre...

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Maybe my opinion..but...
(1) When unchecking the "full screen" box, it pretty much stays in full screen, because there is no option to change the resolution. It is automatically set at a resolution that doesn't even fit the screen, therefore leaving part of the game off the bottom of the screen and not visible.
Resolution handling is coming in next version, as many people are having problems with it right now.

(2) No skip option, and the fade in and fade out of scenes is a bit slow. I can read faster than the words pop up so being able to skip through makes game play easier and faster for me. Also, if I wanna play different routes, and start over and maybe have already seen some things, it's cool to have the skip option. This is merely an opinion, though, as I know some people don't care about any of this.
If you click again while the text is "popping up" it would appear instantly and you don't have to wait until is finished, so there is manual skipping already in the game (just click fast). Auto-skipping seen text is also coming in next version as stated in the roadmap.

... and everything may turn out well or some will be disappointed haha.
You forgot the third option: I can disappoint everyone... :devilish:

Right now I don't have time, but I will post about the "Deb situation" soon to make some points clear and set expectations right.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would absolutely LOVE it if you added a good amount of male on futa, especially having the futa being this muscular, you don't see many male on futa games with the futa being that muscular, and I think that's super hot. there are so few good male on futa games out there, it's sadly an underrated genre...
not a fan of muscular girls... still, i can make due with the tats and piercings toggle.

Last edited:

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Alright, as I said yesterday I want to talk about Deb and what / how much content you can expect to see with her in HurtingLove, as right now it seems to be everybody's main concern:

After reading your comments, I've decided that I will be including some MC-Deb solo scenes to the game apart of the planned sharing / Futa on Female ones. This scenes will come in two variations (Male on Futa and Futa on Male) so everyone gets it's preferred flavor, and of course they will be completely optional and toggleable as I stated before. But, she will remain a secondary character for this game (the keyword being this) with a low scene count compared with the main, dick-less girls.

Some of you will be disappointed by this, but believe me when I say that you shouldn't as she is my first OC, I'm very fond of her, very glad that you people also liked her, and I have plans for her in the future. In other words: If this journey as a lewd game developer / "artist" I started goes well, you can expect lots of Deb (and other futa) content from me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alright, as I said yesterday I want to talk about Deb and what / how much content you can expect to see with her in HurtingLove, as right now it seems to be everybody's main concern:

After reading your comments, I've decided that I will be including some MC-Deb solo scenes to the game apart of the planned sharing / Futa on Female ones. This scenes will come in two variations (Male on Futa and Futa on Male) so everyone gets it's preferred flavor, and of course they will be completely optional and toggleable as I stated before. But, she will remain a secondary character for this game (the keyword being this) with a low scene count compared with the main, dick-less girls.

Some of you will be disappointed by this, but believe me when I say that you shouldn't as she is my first OC, I'm very fond of her, very glad that you people also liked her, and I have plans for her in the future. In other words: If this journey as a lewd game developer / "artist" I started goes well, you can expect lots of Deb (and other futa) content from me.
that's gonna be tricky. you can't tease with her too much or, players will lose interest.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

also, is she more top or bottom?

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
that's gonna be tricky. you can't tease with her too much or, players will loose interest.
It's not like HurtingLove would be just a "teaser for future Deb content". What I meant is that even if you don't get all the Deb content you would like in HurtingLove it is not the end for her (it doesn't mean that all my content would be Deb/futa centered from now on, either).

So yeah, I guess that people that just want to see that kind of content would loose some interest if they don't get enough, but sadly I'm aware that I can't make everyone happy.

also, is she more top or bottom?
Top, obviously, but it's not like she hasn't being the bottom one in past occasions. Just don't expect her to be submissive...

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's not like HurtingLove would be just a "teaser for future Deb content". What I meant is that even if you don't get all the Deb content you would like in HurtingLove it is not the end for her (it doesn't mean that all my content would be Deb/futa centered from now on, either).

So yeah, I guess that people that just want to see that kind of content would loose some interest if they don't get enough, but sadly I'm aware that I can't make everyone happy.

Top, obviously, but it's not like she hasn't being the bottom one in past occasions. Just don't expect her to be submissive...
Looks don't always factor into roles. I was just thinking that perhaps instead of 2 separate-you could pose the option after male on trans or before.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea, nothing wrong with a dominate becoming a submissive just for one partner.

And I agree slow burn ftw.

Plus would make some interesting threesomes too..

For those liking male on futa.. Can have Deb fucking a girl and MC come in and fuck Deb in the ass.
For those liking futa on male.. Can flip that around with, MC fucking a girl and Deb fucking his ass.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote