VN Unity Abandoned HurtingLove [v0.01] [RurouniCoder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What? I think you haven't read my post clearly lol. I'm not cool with deb to fuck my harem. I said I prefer deb to be in a exclusive path made for totally "male on futa" path without third parties involved. And fuck her ass in a hardcore way if possible :p
that comment could've just referred to outside girls.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You mean deb fucking side girls? Yeah, i'm okay with that. But I dont like main Lis being fucked with others, even if it is with in-harem members. I hope all this will be optional.
hey-way i see it-if you have a harem-you should expect sex amongst members. if you have a trans girl-you should expect trans on male. but yes, it should be optional.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
we reached that breaking point where we are not going to agree on what we want and only the developer will listen to one or both parties ... and everything may turn out well or some will be disappointed haha.
But one way or another with Deb, the game promises and we are all eager to see a Lyssa from Fetish Locator with more power.
:p

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe my opinion..but...
(1) When unchecking the "full screen" box, it pretty much stays in full screen, because there is no option to change the resolution. It is automatically set at a resolution that doesn't even fit the screen, therefore leaving part of the game off the bottom of the screen and not visible.
There needs to be an option to at least change the resolution, otherwise full sxreen is the only playable one, and personally, I like to play at smaller resolution so I can take save notes off screen. lol :)

(2) No skip option, and the fade in and fade out of scenes is a bit slow. I can read faster than the words pop up so being able to skip through makes game play easier and faster for me. Also, if I wanna play different routes, and start over and maybe have already seen some things, it's cool to have the skip option. This is merely an opinion, though, as I know some people don't care about any of this.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yea that'd be fine, getting an option for me to tell her no anal.. And you an option for it. ;)

Like I said only thing that bothers me with futa/trans is the potential of male anal, one of the reasons I don't like femdom either. :ROFLMAO:
i don't consider it fandom unless she's being forceful or degrading. aside from how hot i think it is-it also can serve as character and relationship development. i think trans girls have the potential to be stronger love interests if you have options to blow her or receive anal from her-so, honestly, not having option kinda leaves wasted potential.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
i don't consider it fandom unless she's being forceful or degrading. aside from how hot i think it is-it also can serve as character and relationship development. i think trans girls have the potential to be stronger love interests if you have options to blow her or receive anal from her-so, honestly, not having option kinda leaves wasted optional.
I agree, if the girls hot enough I'll blow her, but depends on the relationship whether I go farther then that..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree, if the girls hot enough I'll blow her, but depends on the relationship whether I go farther then that..
i feel the same way. i think the relationship would become stronger. i don't see it ever happening-but i do see myself being curious if i were ever in that situation-i think being in such a relationship would give me a unique perspective-making me interested in things i normally wouldn't. ever seen miss london?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
i feel the same way. i think the relationship would become stronger. i don't see it ever happening-but i do see myself being curious if i were ever in that situation-i think being in such a relationship would give me a unique perspective-making me interested in things i normally wouldn't. ever seen miss london?
Haven't heard of Miss London, see she has a YouTube though, will check that out. ;)

also hoping she's circumcised.
Hit my react limit for the day.. (y)

I agree, mostly since I feel uncircumcised looks weird.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the sound of this game but before I play Dev.
would prefer most types of sex other than vaginal to be optional.
But your intention is to have the MC bang the arse off of diferent girl's ocationally in the room right next to his exgirlfriends and have the girls scream in exstacy so loud it keeps his ex awake all night and frustrated and mybe you friend jealous.
If so i'm a definatly playing.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote