VN Unity Abandoned HurtingLove [v0.01] [RurouniCoder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Too bad it's male protag, otherwise i would've tried it. Still wish you good luck with the game though :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Some of the models look good but I don't like sharing, the futa stuff depends on how it is implemented same with lesbian scenes if it's just a scene or two I don't mind but I don't like it if it is a big part of the game.

Unity is also not really my favorite engine for VN's.

stony999

Sep 21, 2020
So much mucle and tattoos are scary and facinate me in the same time.
But the blue hair lady looks hot ;D.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Wow, I did not expect this good reception. Thanks to all for giving the game a chance!

I will try to answer all your questions here, as I don't want to clutter the thread with replies. Although, I don't know if a long post is a good idea either, so I will put them in a spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phew, lot of things to answer! Seriously, thank you so much for giving the game a chance and sharing your thoughts! I'll try to be more active here so I don't have to make a post this long again, I promise.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As I said above, all content will be optional and will add toggles for some of the content so the game not even offers you the choice to see it, so you will only get to see what you really want to see.

About Unity, can I ask why? I'm interested in having feedback about my framework from people that prefers engines like Ren'Py as I'm trying to emulate the gameplay experience from it (starting with being able to pause and save the game at any point). So if you can try the game and share your opinion about this I would be really grateful.
I'm not interested in sex scenes that do not involve the MC that counts for lesbian scenes and for Futa/Female, additionally, if you offer too much optional content updates will feel small for players that don't like the optional stuff and they will think you are wasting development time on content that they don't see.

For the dislike of Unity, RenPy has some features mainly the easy saving and rollback that almost all Unity games are missing. Also, I like to use Walkthrough- and gallery-mods and they are much more common for RenPy games and the few gallery mods for Unity games I've seen are terrible. So in the end RenPy games are more user-friendly.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Wow, I did not expect this good reception. Thanks to all for giving the game a chance!

I will try to answer all your questions here, as I don't want to clutter the thread with replies. Although, I don't know if a long post is a good idea either, so I will put them in a spoiler tag.

Phew, lot of things to answer! Seriously, thank you so much for giving the game a chance and sharing your thoughts! I'll try to be more active here so I don't have to make a post this long again, I promise.
thanks for the reply, if futa on male can be avoided im all for it. hopefully ntr will be avoidable too if its planned. gonna keep an eye on it then :) had a look and it looks pretty good. unity isn't too great though, but if the story and scenes are well made in the future i might overlook that ;D characters look decent and i love the deadpool shirt ^^

Reactions: RurouniCoder

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I'm not interested in sex scenes that do not involve the MC that counts for lesbian scenes and for Futa/Female, additionally, if you offer too much optional content updates will feel small for players that don't like the optional stuff and they will think you are wasting development time on content that they don't see.
All the game will be in first person perspective, so third person scenes (with sex or not) would be minimal. In other words, practically all sex scenes would involve MC as an active participant, and few of them would have it as only an observer or not present (i.e. the Futa/Female scene planned so far is a trio with Deb and one of the girls).

About the optional content, to make it sort: The main content would be focused in netori and corruption with the main girls and will be plenty of it, all the other things will be extra scenes that you can avoid if they aren't your cup of tea, and will be added in more or less quantity depending in public opinion (right now I think I will have to add some more Deb content, as it looks like she is making people excited over here...).

For the dislike of Unity, RenPy has some features mainly the easy saving and rollback that almost all Unity games are missing. Also, I like to use Walkthrough- and gallery-mods and they are much more common for RenPy games and the few gallery mods for Unity games I've seen are terrible. So in the end RenPy games are more user-friendly.
I agree with you and sadly I won't be adding a rollback function for the moment (never say never), but to compensate for that the game autosaves everytime you get a choice so you can load back if you want to make another, and even if the UI is not implemented yet the game tracks seen text even between loads so you can skip it. I will also add a dialog log window in the future so you can review past text.

For the other things, easy saving is already in the game in Ren'Py fashion (right click to open menu, save/load anytime you want), a gallery menu is already in the roadmap and a hint/walktrough system will be developed but there isn't an ETA yet for it (the reason being that I will have to revamp the UI in the future and would be better to implement it when that happens). I aim to make my framework as user friendly as I can and with all the functionality and mechanics that a veteran VN player would expect without the need of second-party mods (even tho, I would love to create a modding API as I stated in the roadmap, but to be honest it is low priority right now).

I hope to have addressed your concerns!

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

cool. i'd like trans on male, later on.

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
There are too many games where the futa chatacter is only a minor side character. It would be really nice if we get a game with a futa character as a main love interest.
Cant play the game because of the resolution bug, so I dont know the relationships between the characters but what if you can steal Deb from her partner. That would be hot and the netori aspect would come in play.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I know it is your game, I know that you can put the content you want and you are in all your rights, but I have to be honest, this game, what it is and represents, what it can contain and tell, is fantastic!
I love it, and I approve of it. I hope, as another colleague said, that Deb is the futa and that not only women go to him (and I hope our protagonist gives her a chance) =)
I hope to see more content soon, I will be waiting for it.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017

Please let there be Male on Futa!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote