VN Unity Abandoned HurtingLove [v0.01] [RurouniCoder]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Well, I started to get worry about this project :cry:
Don't be, it's just that development is progressing slower than I would like for reasons beyond my control, but progressing after all. I know it sucks and I hope I will be able to invest more time in the game soon, but this is how things are right now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Don't be, it's just that development is progressing slower than I would like for reasons beyond my control, but progressing after all. I know it sucks and I hope I will be able to invest more time in the game soon, but this is how things are right now.
Any vague idea when the update may be ready for release? I kinda want to hold off my getting too attached until there is at least 1-2 updates worth of content since I'm already invested in the premise.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I kinda want to hold off my getting too attached until there is at least 1-2 updates worth of content since I'm already invested in the premise.
It is understandable, more so taking in count the great amount of games that gets abandoned after first release.

Any vague idea when the update may be ready for release?
I can't say an specific date right now, but if nothing changes I expect (want...) to make the alpha release in the end of August at max. With that said, take in count what I said earlier and don't see this as a promise.

The moment I have an official release date I will let you guys know.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Shoutout to all my dead homies this one hurt the most :cry:. Dev if you see this IDK what you've been going through but if you did genuinely want to continue this game, put out a free beta of what you have because most people aren't going to support you monetarily off the 1st release. We completely understand that real life gets in the way and bills get in the way but I and other people won't support a game after it's first release I have to see if the person creating this is as serious about the game as I am.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote