monstroyz

Oct 2, 2020
Kinda cool idea but a lot of annoying stuff and hard to understand what to click in order to buy food or turn on electricity, after midnight its dark as hell, can't see anything, but pretty good alpha

Reactions: aslover69 and CR234

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Fuck other people's wives - they are very hot and are waiting for you!
I think you typoed there... 'very hot' should be 'unspeakable horrors'. It's an easy mistake, they're right next to each other on the keyboard.

Reactions: CR234

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Every times i reset my save game by select new game the game keep your stat from previous save if you both low on hygiene and hunger and you reset the save you start with this stat the worst thing that if you low on hunger at the start of tutorial your penis can't get aroused and game was softlock you
Thank you for telling/warning us. Now we know one more reason not to play, along side the option for shit graphics and bad hairstyles, when free flowing long hair is the best option.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Where tf is the yellow key and how do you raise will power

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
beside PS1 ass graphics on the previews, the developer link is to Nutaku, so that doesn't leave much faith

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2146449

Overview:
In Husband for an Hour, you play the technician who seduces over people's wives in their apartment!
Then, spend your earnings on prostitutes and entertainment in clubs!
Fuck other people's wives - they are very hot and are waiting for you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-04
Release Date: 2021-01-19
Developer: ZRE
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

*Jet Set Radio Future music skipping intensifies*

• Haha
Reactions: CR234 and Xem

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Decided to try it.
The button "New game" exits the game. Interesting.

Also, I'm eating eggs all the fucking time and he's still about to die from starvation... I ate ten eggs and still food lvl is at the bottom

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I just found the key, thanks.

NOW my problem is HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GO TO WORK...I can find NO option (pressing 1 does nothing, not even in my workshop)

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
I just found the key, thanks.

NOW my problem is HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GO TO WORK...I can find NO option (pressing 1 does nothing, not even in my workshop)
Take your wallet and go to the store then buy some tools like screwdrivers and etc. After that you can choose work, just watch all requirements

Nov 3, 2021
You need to go to the basement on the right from your apartment building exit during work hours, then press 1 to show the list of jobs. The first and easiest to unlock requires for you to grab a wrench from your car upstairs and dragging it all the way to your toolbox in the basement, once dropped, you should be able to start the plumber job. It's tedious and unfun, you get $1 and 1 willpower for filling a bar. To fill it tho, you need to click a 5x5 pixels softspot on the left from where the water is dripping, all while having a stomachache and being nauseas from getting a handjob. If you think that's easy wait till you need to spend another 5 to 10 minutes in the shower. Also, protip, you can go to the shower then alt tab out and do whatever you want, alternatively, call the dream girl on the phone and choose the middle sex option, then she will be waiting for you in the shower.
Anyone else know if other jobs pay better or what exactly do you need to do? I spent my whole emergency fund on condoms to start one of the jobs just to get kicked out because I smell. With condoms gone and the only option to make money as a plumber, I know experience crippling depression and suicide thoughts. Bruh.

Edit: getting a boner from this in real life is harder than getting the boner in game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote