chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
You need to go to the basement on the right from your apartment building exit during work hours, then press 1 to show the list of jobs. The first and easiest to unlock requires for you to grab a wrench from your car upstairs and dragging it all the way to your toolbox in the basement, once dropped, you should be able to start the plumber job. It's tedious and unfun, you get $1 and 1 willpower for filling a bar. To fill it tho, you need to click a 5x5 pixels softspot on the left from where the water is dripping, all while having a stomachache and being nauseas from getting a handjob. If you think that's easy wait till you need to spend another 5 to 10 minutes in the shower. Also, protip, you can go to the shower then alt tab out and do whatever you want, alternatively, call the dream girl on the phone and choose the middle sex option, then she will be waiting for you in the shower.
Anyone else know if other jobs pay better or what exactly do you need to do? I spent my whole emergency fund on condoms to start one of the jobs just to get kicked out because I smell. With condoms gone and the only option to make money as a plumber, I know experience crippling depression and suicide thoughts. Bruh.

Edit: getting a boner from this in real life is harder than getting the boner in game
how are you even able to open the list in tho workshop?

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Kinda cool idea but a lot of annoying stuff and hard to understand what to click in order to buy food or turn on electricity, after midnight its dark as hell, can't see anything, but pretty good alpha
it says is the complete game dude...

Reactions: Roberto123

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
You need to go to the basement on the right from your apartment building exit during work hours, then press 1 to show the list of jobs. The first and easiest to unlock requires for you to grab a wrench from your car upstairs and dragging it all the way to your toolbox in the basement, once dropped, you should be able to start the plumber job. It's tedious and unfun, you get $1 and 1 willpower for filling a bar. To fill it tho, you need to click a 5x5 pixels softspot on the left from where the water is dripping, all while having a stomachache and being nauseas from getting a handjob. If you think that's easy wait till you need to spend another 5 to 10 minutes in the shower. Also, protip, you can go to the shower then alt tab out and do whatever you want, alternatively, call the dream girl on the phone and choose the middle sex option, then she will be waiting for you in the shower.
Anyone else know if other jobs pay better or what exactly do you need to do? I spent my whole emergency fund on condoms to start one of the jobs just to get kicked out because I smell. With condoms gone and the only option to make money as a plumber, I know experience crippling depression and suicide thoughts. Bruh.

Edit: getting a boner from this in real life is harder than getting the boner in game
what the fuck
i thought this was a simulator not a puzzle game although its a bit interesting, some of the gameplay leaves me just amazed at how bad this game is, legit the food and shower bar are so bad like straight outta avgn material
iwould rate this game with a funny out of a very

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
For how terrible the controls are and everything I might not actually mind this if I could hack money into the game. Infinite willpower in cheat engine is easy but money is a strange value. Doesn't help that the .xxx data file seems to be in some weird hex format that doesn't add values. Regardless, maybe if someone drops a save or those codes this might be worth screwing around in.

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
For how terrible the controls are and everything I might not actually mind this if I could hack money into the game. Infinite willpower in cheat engine is easy but money is a strange value. Doesn't help that the .xxx data file seems to be in some weird hex format that doesn't add values. Regardless, maybe if someone drops a save or those codes this might be worth screwing around in.
Search for float value, drop a dollar, do it again, and it works.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Neat idea, meh execution.

I do like the idea of free roam-ish games like that, not many does that : (

Reactions: CR234

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
Hi all. My name is Rufa. I created this terrible game)). Thanks to everyone for telling the truth about this game. I know the explanation is useless. This is the second game I have created. My explanation is that I do everything myself. such as graphics, animation, user interface, programming, sound. when it's so hard. I promise it will be better. if possible i have one beta game. there graphics is normal. i can share with you. the game is not out yet. it is called street life. rufat_____@hotmail.com. who are interested write to me and I will send a beta version of the game

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all. My name is Rufa. I created this terrible game)). Thanks to everyone for telling the truth about this game. I know the explanation is useless. This is the second game I have created. My explanation is that I do everything myself. such as graphics, animation, user interface, programming, sound. when it's so hard. I promise it will be better. if possible i have one beta game. there graphics is normal. i can share with you. the game is not out yet. it is called street life. rufat_____@hotmail.com. who are interested write to me and I will send a beta version of the game
tbh the idea isnt half bad but its quite buggy and at some points its just inconprehensible, the tutorial maybe should be a loot more explicit as to what do you need to do and where all of the stuff is because otherwhise its near unplayable, also the food and shower bar deplete too fast or maybe time runs too fast, also some of the things you have to do like buying stuff and the menu for fucking a prostitute are almost cryptic and they could benefit from being more simple either way ive seen worse man, so dont give up just yet as i said it has some interesting ideas.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote