HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I know it's not the player's problem. but this game was created on a laptop with parameters
Intel Core i5 4200 1.60 GHz
RAM 8 GB
Radeon HD 8600M graphics processor.
My goal is to become a game developer and I think I will succeed.
after this game i created a game called "my hot assistant".
and at the moment i'm working on a game called "street life".

and this is done in the same computer ))
You'll improve I'm sure. The ideas are there, you just need practice to make em how you want to see em. Main areas for improvement I would focus on are the diogetic cues of what to do and the consistency of how everything looks. Keep the projects small like this for now and once you've gotten the basics down then you can look at a big one. Scope creep is nail in many game coffins so controlling that is going to be important while you build up your skills. Also there are a lot of helpful devs and members on this site that will happily provide useful feedback and tips.

Reactions: DraKeoniS and CR234

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Don’t forget to turn on all the light inside the appartement before nigh time or trying to go inside will be near useless, to help with that there is a flashlight in one of the kitchen’s cupboards (one of the upper ones)

To use the phone (landline) you need to repair the cord first, to do so you need the electrical tape inside the closed pantry (door asking for a yellow key) the key needed is on the fridge, just jump a bit and try to grab it,

You need to eat and shower often or you can’t do much (and your vision start going crazy when you don’t eat) you can repair the appartement shower easily enough by clicking on the blue lever on the pipe just above your appartement door (on the outside) if you don’t find it you can also use the strip club shower when it’s open.

Don’t spend your money without reason in early game, you need tools to unlock better work and these tools are expensive, using all your money without even unlocking a couple additional job will soft lock you since the only starting job disponible got a low pay out (only $1 by bar filled) and pretty annoying to do.

To start working you need to go inside the sheddirectly on the right when you left your building (it’s easy to see trust me) once inside you need to press 1 to choose a job, the first job can be unlocked by opening the back door of the van and dragging the wrench inside toward the shed, once it’s done just place it in the tool box (you will need to do that with every tools you buy too).

While this game is far from perfect it’s a breath of fresh air on this website, pretty much everything will naturally get better as you gain more experience making game, the only think that should take priority is contextual cues (like it was said above me)if they stay too vague or hard to understand peoples can easily become frustrated and just stop playing without giving the game a chance.

Last edited:

MilfLover88

Jul 30, 2020
Hi all. My name is Rufa. I created this terrible game)). Thanks to everyone for telling the truth about this game. I know the explanation is useless. This is the second game I have created. My explanation is that I do everything myself. such as graphics, animation, user interface, programming, sound. when it's so hard. I promise it will be better. if possible i have one beta game. there graphics is normal. i can share with you. the game is not out yet. it is called street life. rufat_____@hotmail.com. who are interested write to me and I will send a beta version of the game
I liked your game. Thanks for the free distribution. I would like to play Street Life.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I appreciate your words.
there is a way to save objects. I made it so that you can throw them. and if you throw all your things on the table or on the sofa. the next time you open the game, they will be there. I thought this one looked more real. places in the basket put game boxes. which you can take to the market to fill the things you buy there. You can earn money using your mobile phone. shoot intimate parts of a character in a shop or club in live mode. and earn in this way.
So that's why when I dropped the tape under the couch it doesn't reset and I have no way to get it out... rip.

Oct 8, 2022
For those interested, this data file should have everything set up for you. Money, items, tools, contacts, etc. File gets made in your \LocalLow\ZRE\Husband for an hour\ folder so just extract there.
I think you can have acess to the contacts with the phone, but I've searched for hours and I can't find nothing, can you please telle me where he is ? He's not under the pillow btw

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I think you can have acess to the contacts with the phone, but I've searched for hours and I can't find nothing, can you please telle me where he is ? He's not under the pillow btw

Select new game, then overwrite the file it creates with mine. Sometimes items glitch out when switching saves.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
How do I start playing? Why am I always hungry? How do I turn on the shower to wash myself?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote