CR234

Oct 15, 2021
tbh the idea isnt half bad but its quite buggy and at some points its just inconprehensible, the tutorial maybe should be a loot more explicit as to what do you need to do and where all of the stuff is because otherwhise its near unplayable, also the food and shower bar deplete too fast or maybe time runs too fast, also some of the things you have to do like buying stuff and the menu for fucking a prostitute are almost cryptic and they could benefit from being more simple either way ive seen worse man, so dont give up just yet as i said it has some interesting ideas.
Thanks for your advice, they are valuable to me.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Hi all. My name is Rufa. I created this terrible game)). Thanks to everyone for telling the truth about this game. I know the explanation is useless. This is the second game I have created. My explanation is that I do everything myself. such as graphics, animation, user interface, programming, sound. when it's so hard. I promise it will be better. if possible i have one beta game. there graphics is normal. i can share with you. the game is not out yet. it is called street life. rufat_____@hotmail.com. who are interested write to me and I will send a beta version of the game
I'll give you points for a premise thats interesting and solid R-Life vibes with the gameplay. A bit of balancing and polish and you'll get there. Look forward to seeing what you drum up next.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Hi all. My name is Rufa. I created this terrible game)). Thanks to everyone for telling the truth about this game. I know the explanation is useless. This is the second game I have created. My explanation is that I do everything myself. such as graphics, animation, user interface, programming, sound. when it's so hard. I promise it will be better. if possible i have one beta game. there graphics is normal. i can share with you. the game is not out yet. it is called street life. rufat_____@hotmail.com. who are interested write to me and I will send a beta version of the game
can you tell me the codes bro?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
For those interested, this data file should have everything set up for you. Money, items, tools, contacts, etc. File gets made in your \LocalLow\ZRE\Husband for an hour\ folder so just extract there.
It works but can you tell me how the sex mode works in the workshop and the club and also the scene in the workshop is missing

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
It works but can you tell me how the sex mode works in the workshop and the club and also the scene in the workshop is missing
Some scenes in the workshop require you to have a certain arousal amount. best way I've found to get that up above 50% (the amount you need for all scenes) is to stand in the shower and chainsmoke like a madman. You can make it part of the morning cycle where you cook eggs and steak, stand in the shower while it cooks and smoke (steak takes a long time) and then eat the egg first and steak second. The reason being is the food drain is determined by the last thing you ate and steak is the lowest drain. Now that all of your non-booze bars are up you can go to work so long as it is past 9am and before 6pm. As for the club, the scenes for the upstairs ladies trigger but tossing money at them with x, but it requires a boatload for each scene. The blowjob lady doesn't seem to work but you do need to drink some booze before going downstairs for the prostitutes, get awkwardly close to them until a screen pops up and then you can click the finger in penis symbol to start a scene. These are kind of annoying because you need to rapidly click in the right spot enough times to advance the scene. It's either head, center back, or butt I think.

Other scenes I've triggered at times is if your apartment is dirty enough (no idea what makes it dirty btw) you can call the neighbor with the landline and have her clean. I don't do the dishes one because she barrels through them too fast to do anything fun. Same with cleaning actually but I've found that if you leave a bunch of cash on the floor and start chucking it at her while she cleans she'll sometimes strip and you can repeat the scene you get during a new game. Also at night on the computer you can send money to her stream, enough allows you to go across the street and do the hump bump with her. She wants you to use the phone to stream but that just gets you money and willpower then does a 'level up' screen that causes her to disappear for the night.

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Some scenes in the workshop require you to have a certain arousal amount. best way I've found to get that up above 50% (the amount you need for all scenes) is to stand in the shower and chainsmoke like a madman. You can make it part of the morning cycle where you cook eggs and steak, stand in the shower while it cooks and smoke (steak takes a long time) and then eat the egg first and steak second. The reason being is the food drain is determined by the last thing you ate and steak is the lowest drain. Now that all of your non-booze bars are up you can go to work so long as it is past 9am and before 6pm. As for the club, the scenes for the upstairs ladies trigger but tossing money at them with x, but it requires a boatload for each scene. The blowjob lady doesn't seem to work but you do need to drink some booze before going downstairs for the prostitutes, get awkwardly close to them until a screen pops up and then you can click the finger in penis symbol to start a scene. These are kind of annoying because you need to rapidly click in the right spot enough times to advance the scene. It's either head, center back, or butt I think.

Other scenes I've triggered at times is if your apartment is dirty enough (no idea what makes it dirty btw) you can call the neighbor with the landline and have her clean. I don't do the dishes one because she barrels through them too fast to do anything fun. Same with cleaning actually but I've found that if you leave a bunch of cash on the floor and start chucking it at her while she cleans she'll sometimes strip and you can repeat the scene you get during a new game. Also at night on the computer you can send money to her stream, enough allows you to go across the street and do the hump bump with her. She wants you to use the phone to stream but that just gets you money and willpower then does a 'level up' screen that causes her to disappear for the night.
Do you have more scene can you share it?

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I didn't download it yet, but from the looks of the screenshots, did the dev not want to use any already made assets? Looks like it's totally homegrown from not an artist and painfully so.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I didn't download it yet, but from the looks of the screenshots, did the dev not want to use any already made assets? Looks like it's totally homegrown from not an artist and painfully so.
The quality of stuff is highly variable, but there is a certain charm to some scenes. Definitely not the best thing I've seen but it is amusing to run around for a little and explore.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
It's not all bad. I think if the bugs were fixed, a proper save system (so I didn't have to regather my entire inventory every time) and shopping cart were added, and the amount of money required to be thrown to get to the next scene or unlock was lowered then you'd have a decent game. At the very least keep going with your game development and as your skills develop then it's definitely an idea worth remaking later.

Reactions: CR234

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
It's not all bad. I think if the bugs were fixed, a proper save system (so I didn't have to regather my entire inventory every time) and shopping cart were added, and the amount of money required to be thrown to get to the next scene or unlock was lowered then you'd have a decent game. At the very least keep going with your game development and as your skills develop then it's definitely an idea worth remaking later.
I appreciate your words.
there is a way to save objects. I made it so that you can throw them. and if you throw all your things on the table or on the sofa. the next time you open the game, they will be there. I thought this one looked more real. places in the basket put game boxes. which you can take to the market to fill the things you buy there. You can earn money using your mobile phone. shoot intimate parts of a character in a shop or club in live mode. and earn in this way.

Reactions: Clexds

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
I know it's not the player's problem. but this game was created on a laptop with parameters
Intel Core i5 4200 1.60 GHz
RAM 8 GB
Radeon HD 8600M graphics processor.
My goal is to become a game developer and I think I will succeed.
after this game i created a game called "my hot assistant".
and at the moment i'm working on a game called "street life".

and this is done in the same computer ))

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote