VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Yeah goose neck I've been calling him in a couple of pics, the one under the table looks the worst. I've tried making it shorter in those scenes but then he looked like turtle. It's only a demo so I didn't care that much for now.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster
U

User_920791

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 43-83 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscene/Animation can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux --
/ /

MacOS --
/ /

Android armeabi-v7a --
/ /

Android x86_x64 --
/ /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sounds a bit grindy. Will test it out, renders look promising.

Yes! We need a tag for breast sizes.
tiny tits..the preferred tit of the discerning tittist is shunned by the too vocal big tittist movement and we tiny tittist activists are left without justice..i call for the tiny tittist uprising to gain a "tag" to begin here and now!!!
ALSO :D :D :D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This isn't an epic story about the rise and fall of Disco AT ALL. :confused:

TheTalSet

Sep 9, 2018
Damn I can´t wait for the next chapter. I didn´t thought that I had to read so long. But the game is funny and the girls are really good. :D

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Love the girls in it, tiny and petite :love: they are perfect! and the one in the cafe is pretty damn funny :) story seems interesting and it got animations, just one big problem about it, it's body grinding animations, not sex... in sex animations,you need to see dick going in and out of the pussy, in my mind that is, other vice the animations are pointless... Hope that gets better other vice I wont be playing this much, but if it does, then this will be great game! :D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, might be nice for a change if at least one or two of the girls had some more than tiny tits or were a bit bigger in general.

This isn't any better than those games where every girl is as curvy as a caricature, in its own way that is.

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
That sex animation was the first animation I have ever tried, I don't want to use already made ones, I want to make them myself. Although I know from a technical point of view how to make a good animation, or rather what makes a good animation, I have never actually posed one before in DAZ and only ever a few in any other 3d software, I wasn't confident enough to make a dick slide in and out of a vagina, but yeah for the next release that's my goal.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC: Ok then there Milli Va Nilli. Milan: It's Milan. MC: Whatever.

Phone is invisible at home in the morning and is still clickable but only appears in the corner if you click on the map.

Tiny Titties! :eek::eek::love::love:(y)(y)

Jade always looks like she's pissed off and ready to kick someones ass.

Jenny comes to your place wearing a red top and black and red shorts but when she sits down she is wearing different clothes that are also a different color. Also during the Jenny visit at least for me I kept thinking that she was blind.

Looks like D is making her rounds in another game.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'll look at that Jenny scene, I had changed her outfit I know that much, must be a image fuck up on my behalf I overlooked. Also I will look into that phone problem.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
A game where we have small boobs without the girls looking wayyyy too young is an auto try for me, will we finally get a decent game without big tits??
I've often wondered why there's a 'Big Tits' tag considering just about every game has big tits, (which i personally find a big turn off), it's like as if every song was heavy metal, great if that's your thing, but if you wanty to listen to hip hop/ska/pop/punk/jazz ect hard luck, you get heavy metal.
By looking thru these games you would think more men are into dickgirls than are into tight bodies with pert boobs.
Cheers to the Dev and hopefully others will follow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah goose neck I've been calling him in a couple of pics, the one under the table looks the worst. I've tried making it shorter in those scenes but then he looked like turtle. It's only a demo so I didn't care that much for now.
bend the neck, the head.. but also the eyes. when we look something, we rarely turn the whole head straigth to the thing, but we mostly use the eyes only at 90%.

little trick, but reality fact :D

if you dont believe me, make the test... when you sit at your desktop watching your pc screen, just look up straigth to the ceiling up your head. You'll then notice that your eyes are the first and biggest part of the movement and soo you dont need to move your whole head but only just a bit for allow your eyes to reach the view.

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes