VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Ah, I think I figured out what went wrong. The evening before, just after MC says "Fucking Friday, it cannot come fast enough, she has a cute little ass.". After that, I can choose a girl to spend time with. If I instead go to the bathroom first, I get stuck as described above. If I don't go to the bathroom, things progress normally.
Mmmmm, I thought that was an old fuck up on my part that I fixed, it's early am here, give me 17 more coffees and I'll go through and have a look at it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
No, Canto, you perfectly know Hustle Town is not a game like that. Unless mickydoo comes up with a massive plot twist. Actually, it is one of the sweetest and maturest stories around. There are hundreds of games on this site where I could worry about abuse of some kind, but not Hustle Town.
This is really nice to hear honestly. So many games you have to be careful so you can avoid content your not keen on. It saps some of the enjoyment having to be on guard like that.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
apple mini game stinks. I fond two hovered over everything saw the map but they did not light up. Very disappointing becasue after you invest the time to find a couple three then the rest don't light up......

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
apple mini game stinks. I fond two hovered over everything saw the map but they did not light up. Very disappointing becasue after you invest the time to find a couple three then the rest don't light up......
Maybe something got broke, they should all light up.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I had issues with it the first time too... I had to restart it and click on the apples from left to right, in order.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
i really though Jade was gonna be a trap,,she looks like a dude..lol..whatever is going on,,whatever reason the MC is supposed to leave with 5 chicks,,i really hope theres a choice,,do not want Jade at all...

me seeing Jade..
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: HansDampf788
D

Deleted member 1191611

What's the difference between steal the key or blackmail ?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
What's the difference between steal the key or blackmail ?
The end result is the same, you get the key, the story around it differs though, one way you directly do it, the other way it is done for you (there is a still a story there though). There is also a story variation on the way.

Everything in Hustle Town will reach the same result in the end, any decisions will change the dialogue at the very least, but usually, you will go down a different route. I try not to make it so you miss out on anything too exciting because I don't expect people to play it all over again. (Personally I don't like to replay games.)

D

Deleted member 1191611

The end result is the same, you get the key, the story around it differs though, one way you directly do it, the other way it is done for you (there is a still a story there though). There is also a story variation on the way.

Everything in Hustle Town will reach the same result in the end, any decisions will change the dialogue at the very least, but usually, you will go down a different route. I try not to make it so you miss out on anything too exciting because I don't expect people to play it all over again. (Personally I don't like to replay games.)
Thanks man, I hate when people say try every option to enjoy the game. :)

Reactions: mickydoo

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
This game has such a small following, with so little Patreon support for a very simple reason: It is intelligently crafted.

It is not widely known, but there is a direct correlation between breast size and intelligence. It's true, and easily observed:
The larger a woman's breasts, the lower the intellectual capacity of the men they attract.

1. The graphic assets developed for this project are all young, thin, small-breasted women with cute little butts.
2. No character will be impregnated.
3. No two characters have any blood relation (and sexual contact with each other).

"Three strikes" and 90% of the male audience is "out"!

Those conditions combine for not only a very enjoyable experience for the few, but also leaves this comment section remarkably less 'cluttered' than say, "Big Brother" (with its inane premise and banal dialogue).

That's my opinion. Your mileage may differ.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
v0.91 on svscomics...
It's the same thing, the file is just called Hustle_Town91-pc .zip because I fucked up something in the original upload (I do that a fair bit) then forgot to rename the file. (I do that a fair bit too.)

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
This game has such a small following, with so little Patreon support for a very simple reason: It is intelligently crafted.

It is not widely known, but there is a direct correlation between breast size and intelligence. It's true, and easily observed:
The larger a woman's breasts, the lower the intellectual capacity of the men they attract.

1. The graphic assets developed for this project are all young, thin, small-breasted women with cute little butts.
2. No character will be impregnated.
3. No two characters have any blood relation (and sexual contact with each other).

"Three strikes" and 90% of the male audience is "out"!

Those conditions combine for not only a very enjoyable experience for the few, but also leaves this comment section remarkably less 'cluttered' than say, "Big Brother" (with its inane premise and banal dialogue).

That's my opinion. Your mileage may differ.
For me is simply because is an elite game designed by an elite developper for elite people like me. The most hard part in this. Is not being snob at the end. ;)

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Dude... that background in screenshot number 2 looks exactly like a nature park that is like a 5 minute walk from where i live. Like, down to the same types of plants that grow there, the path itself is a similar width and color, and the density of the plants is the same as well. Feels so surreal seeing those models in a place that looks so similar to somewhere I frequently visit.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Dude... that background in screenshot number 2 looks exactly like a nature park that is like a 5 minute walk from where i live. Like, down to the same types of plants that grow there, the path itself is a similar width and color, and the density of the plants is the same as well. Feels so surreal seeing those models in a place that looks so similar to somewhere I frequently visit.
And now, I guess, you are lurking in the bushes to wait for the girl to appear without the dude :D.
Take care, she bites.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes