VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am enjoying the last update, as always. Just a point. When Zoe says "do we all have to all you Mr. [MC] from now on", I think you meant do we have to call you Mr. [MC]. Oh, and as a side point, I LOL every time I read a new chapter of your story. You're an amazing writer.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I am enjoying the last update, as always. Just a point. When Zoe says "do we all have to all you Mr. [MC] from now on", I think you meant do we have to call you Mr. [MC]. Oh, and as a side point, I LOL every time I read a new chapter of your story. You're an amazing writer.
I think, Zoe speak "little" different...

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Cheers, I'll fix that, I run it through google docs but when it won't pick up little things like that. Thanks for complement too, it means a lot.

mercury if you are reading this, thank you for pointing out "this is the end of the chapter" messages in the game, that honestly never occurred to me to go back remove them.

Reactions: mercury and pim0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
good to find a game where the dev finally aknowledges that not everyone wants models with damn cow tits, small firm ones better imo!
They are very unique models and such an underrated game if you ask me if anyone wants something that's not the same old models I'd certainly go with this. Nice good-humoured story it's perfect.

And this whole bus thing it's an oversized RV, right? :p

kriszboi99

Mar 20, 2019
I cant tell where you are with that save as it just mingles with mine, where are abouts are you and what dialog is being, or has been said?
I'm stuck here too. I don't know the event. But I can only visit the parts of the house. Dunno what to do.

kriszboi99

Mar 20, 2019
It's after a conversation with Mr. Jenkins. I just stuck at home. I can only see the parts of the house and the MC says something at every spot, but cannot use the map, nor advance time.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I cant tell where you are with that save as it just mingles with mine, where are abouts are you and what dialog is being, or has been said?
I played it again, and it is the bug you spotted but hadn't fix it yet. I went home instead of going to see Penny.

Reactions: mickydoo

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Lack of stork in this game, it's not all to use alsace(FR) must go all the way xD

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
game needs more attention..dev creates his own dames..this aint generic stuff...prolly 5-10 hours of gameplay so far..people..give it a try...
I agree with you. Is a real shame this game is not more popular. Look like the more important is not the quality but the boobs size...

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Lack of swan in this game, it's not all to use alsace(FR) must go all the way xD
I am almost afraid to ask what translation engine was used to translate that statement, and even more afraid to ask what was originally intended. That comment almost makes Russian game devs sound articulate.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I am almost afraid to ask what translation engine was used to translate that statement, and even more afraid to ask what was originally intended. That comment almost makes Russian game devs sound articulate.
Read about Alsace and you'll understand.
Cigogne = stork not swan(Excuse me for not speaking English)
For ur culture:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bulb69 and seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Read about Alsace and you'll understand.
For ur culture:
In reference to the page you cited, a stork is not a swan (these are very different birds). Are you suggesting that Hustle Town resembles Alsace, albeit, with the lack of the stork?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
In reference to the page you cited, a stork is not a swan (these are very different birds). Are you suggesting that Hustle Town resembles Alsace, albeit, with the lack of the stork?
The environment used on this game is called alsace, and yes it was just a reference to alsace.

Every year the storks go to Alsace and make their nests on the chimneys of the houses.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes