VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
im stuck i cant work out what car battery wants ? a trolley where ?

looks like i wont be playing the game anymore

bec i cant find anything in the storage
There are pliers on the shelf on your left

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Oh a lots cute girls..love that...tight body with cute tits. ;)
wish there was a lots postion sexscene with a lots animated with ever girl. well guess i am greedy lol - just saying :rolleyes:

gotta DL Ch08..yay.

Reactions: mickydoo

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Pretty bummed out once I learned the MC only shoots blanks and cannot have children. Boooo
Well, pregnancy isn't a tag for this game. Guess Micky decided to nip any notion of it being in the game right there. :LOL:

Jul 18, 2018
Love the game, but now I've found it near unplayable as none of the images are found after the message saying don't save and reload, with things like "sun9" and others for about 2 minutes and then errors and even with ignoring them with the chat with Zoe where you can bring up codeine or Jenny, still barely any images loading. I'm going to hold off on playing until this hopefully gets fixed.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Love the game, but now I've found it near unplayable as none of the images are found after the message saying don't save and reload, with things like "sun9" and others for about 2 minutes and then errors and even with ignoring them with the chat with Zoe where you can bring up codeine or Jenny, still barely any images loading. I'm going to hold off on playing until this hopefully gets fixed.
Something went wrong when you downloaded it. I just looked and this error
Couldn't find file 'sun6a.png'
It is definitely in the image folder, so is sun9.

If you go into game/images and select them all, you should have a total of 1,789 pics in there including all the icons and shit.

Jul 18, 2018
Something went wrong when you downloaded it. I just looked and this error
Couldn't find file 'sun6a.png'
It is definitely in the image folder, so is sun9.

If you go into game/images and select them all, you should have a total of 1,789 pics in there including all the icons and shit.
Thanks for the quick response, I'll redownload it.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Hustle Town [Ep. 8] [Mickydoo] Compressed

Original Size: 810 MB
Compressed: 410 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own peril!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Hustle Town [Ep. 8] [Mickydoo] Compressed

Original Size: 810 MB
Compressed: 410 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own peril!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
now your're learnin...
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::D:LOL:

Reactions: Ozel

oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
I was liking the game until I realized that the MC is just a toy in Penny's hands... That goth dominatrix is disgusting.
I'm sorry Dev, but you ruined your game by making her "the owner" of the girls (I couldn't stand anymore at the moment when the MC takes Mikayla to her). And the game fucked up itself by having made all girls bissexuals. That type of girl is not a turn on for everyone. I just think that there should be an option for the girls to be straight. Aside from that, it was a good game.

Last edited:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Played the new update , nice. No problems.
And
i did realise what this game reminds me to . It is like a sketch show , there is a story going on but all smal intermezzo with differend girls a few jokes and up to the next .

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
There is one stupid typo and a couple of image fuckups, nothing major, Im fixing them now, I'll re up it tomorrow and make it public.

Reactions: Rico Caramba
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes