VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
You are a really good story teller and few of your lines are pure jewels mickydoo . This is why i take each of your updates like a gift. And now is your turn. I subscribe again to your Patreon to say tank you.

Reactions: mickydoo

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I keep getting the error: name 'maklive" is not defined.

This happened when driving Mikayla in the truck and then when going to the library.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
im stuck i cant work out what car battery wants ? a trolley where ?

looks like i wont be playing the game anymore

bec i cant find anything in the storage

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't think it was possible to make Mikayla anymore amazing but she looked great in that dress she is certainly my favourite girl although the others are just as good :love: I'm always amazed at the amount of content each update has never failed to disappoint. And happy holidays to dev hope you have a good one. (y)

Reactions: mickydoo and Ozel

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I've been playing for a while now and I gotta say.. I'm amazed at the MC's patience! The amount of shit talking and teasing some of these girls engage in is unreal. Like, it's constant! It's a nice change of dialouge from the usual stuff we see, but damn. It goes beyond just banter. Only the most desperate of guys would put up with them to get some action, most would just up and leave. But not the MC, he's a man on a mission. And that mission is pussy!

... and kinda sorta work out some mystery about clocks or whatever.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I've been playing for a while now and I gotta say.. I'm amazed at the MC's patience! The amount of shit talking and teasing some of these girls engage in is unreal. Like, it's constant! It's a nice change of dialouge from the usual stuff we see, but damn. It goes beyond just banter. Only the most desperate of guys would put up with them to get some action, most would just up and leave. But not the MC, he's a man on a mission. And that mission is pussy!

... and kinda sorta work out some mystery about clocks or whatever.
I always found the "banter" they do with the MC to be hilarious. Always blabbing about how he's not in control, gotta wait til she wants it, then 10 seconds later they're fucking. Yeah, whole lot of control you got there, ladies. :ROFLMAO:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I always found the "banter" they do with the MC to be hilarious. Always blabbing about how he's not in control, gotta wait til she wants it, then 10 seconds later they're fucking. Yeah, whole lot of control you got there, ladies. :ROFLMAO:
Remember last update? There is something in the air...

Reactions: Ozel

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I didn't think it was possible to make Mikayla anymore amazing but she looked great in that dress she is certainly my favourite girl although the others are just as good :love: I'm always amazed at the amount of content each update has never failed to disappoint. And happy holidays to dev hope you have a good one. (y)
Not that I don't like Mikayla...She is as sweet as anything, but my first love is Penny for sure.
With Jade a close second and then Mikayla.

The other girls are all good, love them all (Amy, Jenny, Danni, Bella, Nikki, Zoe) but these are my top 3.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT
Mac and Android versions

Android people, I named the file the wrong version, I renamed it on mega, it might still download as version 1, but its not, its 8.1.

I have also changed the animations to buttons on the screen, its only in this chapter for now, when I release the next chapter I will add buttons for all previous chapters for them too and a way to view them without having to play it through again.

Neither android or Macs versions have ve been tested.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes