VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hey Mickydoo,
Nice game, cheers . Figured you were a fellow Aussie, cone head who lived in Coffs . So tell me, is the Thompson twins a deliberate '80s reference or just coincidence? Tryin' to work out how old you are
Yeah I'm that old lol.

That bug should not be happening, the android version is no different from the PC version. While answering something else the other day and playing it through from the start, I found a potential bug issue that I thought I had fixed ages ago. Sometimes there is a girl on the map but you can also click on the house icon, doing so will fuck everything up. If you see a girl on the map dont click on anything else, Ill remove it next version.

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
LOL, yeah me too. As for "gotta cough to get off" I thought I was the only one who said that. Have we met before? :unsure:
I answered your other question too in an edit, didn't realize it was the same person asking at the time.

I dunno if you have got to the bit where the MC mentions Goondiwindi gorilla grass yet, if you get that reference from a famous Aussie, shall we say, poet, really shows how old I am.

Sep 16, 2019
I answered your other question too in an edit, didn't realize it was the same person asking at the time.

I dunno if you have got to the bit where the MC mentions Goondiwindi gorilla grass yet, if you get that reference from a famous Aussie, shall we say, poet, really shows how old I am.
Bwahaha ya old fart, haven't got that far yet, but yeah, I remember him well :rolleyes:. BTW, I just realised I'm playing Ch 6. Thought I'd got latest version but maybe droid hadn't been updated. Cheers mate, bloody good work. When you have to try not to get jealous of a game character trying to move in on your favorite squeeze you know the game's OK :ROFLMAO:

Sep 16, 2019
Bwahaha ya old fart, haven't got that far yet, but yeah, I remember him well :rolleyes:. BTW, I just realised I'm playing Ch 6. Thought I'd got latest version but maybe droid hadn't been updated. Cheers mate, bloody good work. When you have to try not to get jealous of a game character trying to move in on your favorite squeeze you know the game's OK :ROFLMAO:
PS met Rodney Rude once, there's a bloke who doesn't mind a toke

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
i dont know what to do after this View attachment 450932
I have a couple of people say this, it should not be happening, it was a bug in chapter 6 that I fixed. When you click it should just bring up the hostel map again. Im going to flick through to that bit and have a look and fix whatever is wrong once and for all, might take a bit of time though,

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I have a couple of people say this, it should not be happening, it was a bug in chapter 6 that I fixed. When you click it should just bring up the hostel map again. Im going to flick through to that bit and have a look and fix whatever is wrong once and for all, might take a bit of time though,
ok ty

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
ty bro but i play on pc lol
It could be an old save causing the problem, the code that was originally used for that is still in the script but it should not be reading it. I took the code out and played through and got an error, which was good it allowed me to pinpoint it. I fixed that error so hopefully, if you click back a couple of times and save, then in the main folder there is one called game, put the attached script in that folder and let it overwrite, let me know how it goes. (back up the original first in case it fucks up the whole show.)

It will download as something like this 464827_ZZINSIDEMAP.rpy remove the 464827_

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Happy to finally see some action with Belle, and hopefully some action with Mai will come next episode?

There was a redhead we saw a couple of times in the earlier episodes, will we ever be seeing her again? Now that I think of it, there was also another girl "living in a van down by the river". We had to go to the trouble of getting some cider for her, when will we finally get a chance to share it with her?

Reactions: Rico Caramba

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Happy to finally see some action with Belle, and hopefully some action with Mai will come next episode?

There was a redhead we saw a couple of times in the earlier episodes, will we ever be seeing her again? Now that I think of it, there was also another girl "living in a van down by the river". We had to go to the trouble of getting some cider for her, when will we finally get a chance to share it with her?
Mai will have to wait until the episode after the next one, there is one other NPC a couple of patrons have off the cuff requested, and I happen to like her too :D

That first redhead, I had a problem with her, she was meant to be the nurse who Zoe is now. I rendered her a couple of times outdoors and she was fine, I did her once indoors and she looked too young, I tried to make her look older but she just looked like a meth head then, so I wrote her out of the story to be on the safe side.

The redhead by the river, not sure what to do with her yet, too many women to fuck :p

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Mai will have to wait until the episode after the next one, there is one other NPC a couple of patrons have off the cuff requested, and I happen to like her too :D

That first redhead, I had a problem with her, she was meant to be the nurse who Zoe is now. I rendered her a couple of times outdoors and she was fine, I did her once indoors and she looked too young, I tried to make her look older but she just looked like a meth head then, so I wrote her out of the story to be on the safe side.

The redhead by the river, not sure what to do with her yet, too many women to fuck :p

There were only a few renders of the first redhead, so eventually you could just redo them with Zoe to fix that issue.

I forgot the hippy was also a redhead till I went searching for the pics. But we actually completed her quest, shouldn't we at least go back for the reward? ;) And for those who are clamoring for more varied body types, the hippy has a fuller figure that hopefully should shut them up! :p

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes