VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Every girl in this game looks like they're 5 and 1/2 feet college freshmen/high school seniors; The MC looks like he's in his mid to late 30s and yet age isn't something ever discussed in the dialogue. The UI of the phone and navigation really takes away from the experience. Having sex with a girl is literally as easy as talking to them 3 times. Imo, this feels too much like a game for fappers, and not a story.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Every girl in this game looks like they're 5 and 1/2 feet college freshmen/high school seniors; The MC looks like he's in his mid to late 30s and yet age isn't something ever discussed in the dialogue. The UI of the phone and navigation really takes away from the experience. Having sex with a girl is literally as easy as talking to them 3 times. Imo, this feels too much like a game for fappers, and not a story.
But its fun as fuck regardless of these faults

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Yes , not entirely untrue .
But the only games you have to play for ages without wetting your dick are getting slammed for it .
This is a happy going game , the girls are not shy but big titted virgins ,the writing may be not all to clear sometimes but it is fun .

And you are not looking for realism on this site are'nt you?

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Yes , not entirely untrue .
But the only games you have to play for ages without wetting your dick are getting slammed for it .
This is a happy going game , the girls are not shy but big titted virgins ,the writing may be not all to clear sometimes but it is fun .

And you are not looking for realism on this site are'nt you?
Maybe not realism, but the upper tier games on F95 definitely spoiled me to the point where it's easier to notice the faults in these games.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Maybe not realism, but the upper tier games on F95 definitely spoiled me to the point where it's easier to notice the faults in these games.
A lot of the "Top Tier" games writing is suited for Visual Novels which is actually pretty poor for an erotic game and rely on great visuals to keep the punters happy. For great writing in an erotic game try playing this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/meteor-goblinboy.721/

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
A lot of the "Top Tier" games writing is suited for Visual Novels which is actually pretty poor for an erotic game and rely on great visuals to keep the punters happy. For great writing in an erotic game try playing this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/meteor-goblinboy.721/
Lol thanks I'll check it out but I disagree with you about the top tier games here. I'm talking about Dr.Pinkcake and Phillygames in particular as 2 devs who give you great visuals, a great story, choices that matter, and great sex scenes as well. But they're the cream of the crop. Milfy City for example doesn't have a great story but is extremely erotic, and doesn't have nearly as many faults as this game. I guess it boils down to preference; I like my games with more meat. Anyone can write a sex scene; it takes talent to add detail and make these scenes feel important rather than just be a quick way to get off, which becomes unfulfilling after a while. If you want to check out a smaller-scale version of what I consider a good game, try playing 'A Mother's Love'. Cheers.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I don't want to start a slam match but it is all a matter of taste . Milfy city I couldn't stand ,exaggerated bodies and talk about unrealistic behaviour .
But it is like books , you know , those oldfashioned piles of paper , not every writer is a Hemmingway but there is a market for those who create entertainment .
And I think this game is entertaining .It is maybe not top tier but certainly (again my personal taste ) better as many other games flloating around.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
New public release will be out within 48 hours, it's on the patreon page now for some patrons, there are a few bugs I will chase out tomorrow (It's late my time).

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT

Chapter 7 is out and hopefully all is well.

230 pics

Three lewd animations (you will only see two)

Depending on whether you decided to use blackmail or thievery to get the key, one will lead to an animated scene with an NPC which leads to a progression with her.

In the next episode, there will be a similar thing with another NPC. There will be a scene eventually with all the NPC's, just can't say when or how.

The last two animations are done differently than all the rest, I only learned it halfway through this release, there is no sound as for now.

In one of the animations there is hand fuck up, I know, I will fix it, but there is a bigger fuck up with losing the scene so its not easy.

I have also ran the whole script through google docs and Grammarly, I hope I didn't break anything.

As usual, give me a day or two to make everything is ok and I'll post a mac and android version.

Canario1979

Sep 21, 2018
After talking with Zoe at the clinic, the game shows no more options. the text of cloe is ok i´ll pick you up around 9am, see already then. After that phrase, the game doesn't let you do anything else.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
After talking with Zoe at the clinic, the game shows no more options. the text of cloe is ok i´ll pick you up around 9am, see already then. After that phrase, the game doesn't let you do anything else.
Is this on the latest version? I just went through from the start until that bit. When Zoe shows up on the map just before the scene, so does Jade, it does not matter who you talk to first, then both Danni and Penny show up on the map. Click on the phone icon and tell me the day and time.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
What a fantastic game. Well done mickydoo and hope to see much more. Great story, great humour (yes, that's how it's spelt outside the US) and realistic bodies on the girls.

Loved the dope smoking scene and reference to Goondiwindi..actually stayed there many years ago.

Keep up the good work mate.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes