VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I think I messed something.... I am at the Gym dialog says Zoe seems bored, I should see if she wants to work out..... But I can't DO anything. No map to find Zoe the only place I can go is the bathroom but once there I am stuck there.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I think I messed something.... I am at the Gym dialog says Zoe seems bored, I should see if she wants to work out..... But I can't DO anything. No map to find Zoe the only place I can go is the bathroom but once there I am stuck there.
Are you playing the latest version, that was a bug either reported or found by me a release ago and I took it out, the option to even click on the gym in that part is not even coded in anymore.

But instead of clicking it, you should be able to click the map and go outside anyway from memory.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Hustle Town [Ch. 7] [Mickydoo] - Original Size: 746MB

Download Win (378MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Great update mickydoo

This game is such a fun romp

(Personal opinion it shits all over DanielsK latest effort- the other game with the similar themes)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update as always I'm glad we are getting lot's of Mikayla she is by far my favourite not that the other girls are bad but I'm always more inclined into clicking on her first loved the breakfast scene with her talking about Scooby-Doo and she greets us with this Appropriate as well sums the MC up

• Love
Reactions: mickydoo

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
I like this kind of houses in the background, it looks like an Alsatian village (East of France).

TY for the share.
Yes, some old houses are like that in Alsace (France) and there is a lot ref from France ...
The most surprising is BOSMOREAU-LES-MINES (photo of Google Street View in the game) because it is a very small village in the middle of France ! .... (at 700 Kms from Alsace) ;)

01.jpg

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do you do the minigame with the cable box?? I am stuck there and have not a clue on how to do it.

cavebear

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Truely brilliant update again. The look on Amy's face,
was priceless. And the mystery story, why are all those gorgeous young women trapped in this picturesque shithole called Handorf and why do they all feel attracted to this ugly mc, is getting more shape.
What puzzles me is, why does this dev get so little support on Patreon? Why isn't this game in the top ranking of f95zone? The artwork is excellent and unique, especially if you like slender and petite models. The story is smart and it's a lot of laughs. It's not a sandbox, there's no grinding. The dev actively participates in this forum. Tell me if you know.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
how do you do the minigame with the cable box?? I am stuck there and have not a clue on how to do it.

cavebear
Blue = C
Green = D
Red = E

I didn't know at the time how renpy handles this, but you click on blue once and the dialog box pops up, click on it again (or anywhere) and the dialog box disappears, you you can then click on C, once again the dialog box appears and clicking it again it disappears. Do that for all three. Sometimes you can just click shit and it works too.

I also found an old bug getting to that bit so thanks :D

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Hustle Town [Ch. 7] [Mickydoo] - Original Size: 746MB

Download Win (378MB): - - -

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Truely brilliant update again. The look on Amy's face,
was priceless. And the mystery story, why are all those gorgeous young women trapped in this picturesque shithole called Handorf and why do they all feel attracted to this ugly mc, is getting more shape.
What puzzles me is, why does this dev get so little support on Patreon? Why isn't this game in the top ranking of f95zone? The artwork is excellent and unique, especially if you like slender and petite models. The story is smart and it's a lot of laughs. It's not a sandbox, there's no grinding. The dev actively participates in this forum. Tell me if you know.
is it too simple , too clean ?
No strange fetishes no discussions on the forum about mad theories ? So every time after an update it sinks away in the cesspit of big boobs incest and magic and away from attention .
I don't want to see the game any different and wonder about the lack of support too.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice update... I really enjoy this game a lot. I also found the lack of followers puzzling. :(

Very uplifting and feel good. A "harem" game that does not feel like a harem game. love it.

Sep 16, 2019
Hey Mickydoo,
Nice game, cheers . Figured you were a fellow Aussie, cone head who lived in Coffs . So tell me, is the Thompson twins a deliberate '80s reference or just coincidence? Tryin' to work out how old you are

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes