And
The most hating part is that the a Jenny suddenly
Come and say that she enjoyed the last night
Wtf
I didn't even see that secne

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A request, for the tutorial part of the game;

When there is "something", that might be found, on/at a given screen/location, you have no actual idea, if you just missed something/or there's nothing to find, because you have no "clue" really, what/how it looks to see/find something . An example would be helpful (again, in the Tutorial).

Hopefully, you understand what I'm saying. ;)

Reactions: joe316

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
A request, for the tutorial part of the game;

When there is "something", that might be found, on/at a given screen/location, you have no actual idea, if you just missed something/or there's nothing to find, because you have no "clue" really, what/how it looks to see/find something . An example would be helpful (again, in the Tutorial).

Hopefully, you understand what I'm saying. ;)
Hey bro need help 1570440426275.jpg 1570440426275.jpg
I don't know but
Is this phone app bugged
Because every time I click it
It show random.
Events

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, first time I clicked that icon,( I try to remember NOT to click it again:oops:), it was like "WTF"!:eek:o_O:oops:

Just don't click it . . . till they fix it!
( I don't know what it's "function" is supposed to be, and it's NOT self-explanatory :oops: .)

I think the Tutorial, needs some more tutoring :giggle: capabilities .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@mickydoo - Umm,

Could you maybe explain what this sentence means " PENNY said: What bored and on your period? ":oops:
(
needs a "," between What & bored, than it makes sense, as in "What, bored and on your period ?")

Also,
why have icons on the "map", that if you click on them ,they have no useful information,(as in something that's been said before), or telling you to go click the "other" icon first ?
(You can make it even easier . . . . Number the icons, in order that they need to be clicked, that will make it "fool-proof" as to which way the "path" is , we are to follow. :unsure::rolleyes::p).

Just caught a "grammar/spelling" mistake; The Scene is : Your at where Amy lives, she's in the kitchen, talking about her cousin, the part about her cousin "screwing her landlord to pay the rent".

Next page, she mentioned that her cousin, talked about him a lot,: "but never mentioned his name, but he was like some, I dunno, idle to her" . . . that "idle", should be "idol" . . . .

idle = inactive, lazy, etc (just too much information to "paste" here)

Pretty sure this is the word she really meant:
idol =an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.
synonyms:icon, god, image, likeness, fetish, totem, statue, figure, figurine, doll, carving; More
graven image, false god, effigy, golden calf
"an idol in a shrine"
  • a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered.
    "movie idol Robert Redford"
    synonyms:hero, heroine, star, superstar, icon, celebrity, celebutante; More

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Yes don't click on the image on the phone, I meant to take it out, I am not a geek, I was trying to do something beyond my capabilities.

Doesn't matter what you might or might not find, you can't miss it, the game is linear, a lot of things are just mentioned in case I decide to add something later on.

That's how Penny speaks, without commas.

I could change the map a dozen ways, someone else will just suggest something else.

I know the difference between idle and idol, but isn't Amy Pretty :D

Reactions: woj_tec and UncleVT

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm really hoping that in the future of the game, we'll be able, to pick out our own " Love Interests", instead of being "forced" to accept the ones the "MC" likes, cause unlike, a "PC", an "MC" is not us.

• Angry
Reactions: joe316 and UncleVT

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'm really hoping that in the future of the game, we'll be able, to pick out our own " Love Interests", instead of being "forced" to accept the ones the "MC" likes, cause unlike, a "PC", an "MC" is not us.
The issue with that I would have to render hundreds of images for each girl, so say an update is 400 images, anyone one player will only see say 100, means that the gameplay would be over in 3 minutes unless I rendered a thousand an update, which is impossible for me. I have my favorites too.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
So, I have hit a point where I cannot advance. I click on the portrait of Mikalaya, she says "That Milan fella was looking for you.". And it flashes back to the map and the only thing I can do is click on her portrait again, for the same message. Any thoughts?
Are you sure you are playing the latest version?
The only other thing is if you are using a save from the original demo version, too much changed and it won't work. Milan should pop up on the map after she tells you that.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes don't click on the image on the phone, I meant to take it out, I am not a geek, I was trying to do something beyond my capabilities.

Doesn't matter what you might or might not find, you can't miss it, the game is linear, a lot of things are just mentioned in case I decide to add something later on.

I could change the map a dozen ways, someone else will just suggest something else.

About the diff between "idle" & "idol", was not hinting , that you didn't know the differences, but just stated, in case some other readers, didn't see/understand the difference.

And, the "bit" about the " numbered icons" was meant to be satirical :rolleyes:.

YES, Amy is Pretty . . . . and so are, most all of the young ladies in the game (that I've discovered so far), except one.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So, basically, if there is "something" in the picture , that wasn't there before, that's the "thing" you'll be able to take/use. :unsure: Okay, got it. (y)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm . . . as this story is progressing, Mikayla is slowly inching her way to the #1 spot of the "LI's", which currently is held by Amy. Goth-Girl Penny is at 3rd, closely followed by Jenny at 4th, then there are a couple of "redheads" and a "Maid" who round it out. ;) ( at least, those are on "my" list of LI's :love::sneaky: ).

EDIT: Goth-Girl Penny just got into the "run" to Spot #1 . . . . . It's a 3-way . . . or maybe "3-some" :oops: :love::ROFLMAO: !

EDIT #2 :
Well, just got finished with the, "fucking Amy's vagina" scene, what a disappointment, . . . .
(No making-out, No foreplay), just a quick "oral" to " lub the tube", shove it in, pump a few times, and your Done . . .
He could have got the same from a whore , (except you need to pay for them), this way it's free, they are just "cunts" to fuck after-all, right.

(I now realize, "LI" doesn't = "Love Interest", instead it = "Lust Interest", cause there's no "Love" involved here)

Last edited:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017

I think, you make great work...
I tried phone but, find didn't work fine, and return to last saves..
And finish last update with easy...
I love Hustle Town...

Reactions: mickydoo

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I know it been awhile since you made this comment:

but curiosity, causes me to ask what you mean by this : "mother would be unbearable", as in, "unbearably attractive/gorgeous " or "unbearably ugly", even more so, than the daughter, (his sister) ? :oops:
Well I'm not Rico (Obvious)
but maybe he meant : show a mother in the game or a sister and you get all kind of peeps asking for incest

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Our weelky advertising .

I have two bad days progress wise, mainly me fucking up. Its also been fucking hot today and will be tomorrow, and we also have a house inspection tomorrow. But moving on. If you get that scene on one particular night something with Zoe will happen, not a lot for now but over the next few ep's you will get everywhere with her, if you can guess which night she is out and about, she will give you a hint.
I have so far
110 renders
I of a planned 3 animations
Ill have some tier pics up this time tomorrow, I only have one ready and you will enjoy the one I have planned.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Man, is there anyone who can help? I like this game and would hate to have to abandon it because of this bug.
There is not a bug... Play from any save, and don't use phone... I have replayed game from my save
and was tip-top... Have you use all fix?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Well I'm not Rico (Obvious)
but maybe he meant : show a mother in the game or a sister and you get all kind of peeps asking for incest
All girls are related to MC uncle... :) You have halfincest all time...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
All girls are related to MC uncle... :) You have halfincest all time...
Wouldn't that only be true, if your "Uncle" was actually your Father ? Wouldn't it be more like "step-incest" ? (actually, step-incest would be better, you could marry one if you wanted, it wouldn't be illegal ).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Last Monday I posted for my patrons that this episode may be finished on the 21st, which is not happening, and I said more than likely the 25th. That too is looking unlikely now. It will be out Monday or Tuesday next week. I have nearly got it all done, I have all the animations done, I have hit 200 renders but have only 160 odd actually coded in. I probably will have 20 - 30 more by the time I finish. The delay is a combination of life fucking me about and me fucking things up.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes