VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So every once & a while on a thread someone will lose their shit over how much they love a specific model in a game, now it's my turn: out of 75-100 games played from F95 I have to say Penny has stoner snuggled her way into my #1 spot as top model (oh the fucking irony).

I believe the best complement I can give you as a Dev is this, if I could find myself a woman IRL that was similar to Penny I could die a happy man lmao.

Idk what your plans are but tbh ever game with good sex scenes & amazing models should have a gallery *hint hint*

Typically I don't love added sounds to sex scenes But I feel you did that decently & I enjoyed that little touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Some very sweet sounds, I thought. I wondered if his wife did the voice acting :)
(not that I would ask such a personal question, mind you).
Yeah, I'm not gonna comment specifically on waifu, but in a wierd way it adds a little spicy something extra to think sexy sounds a dev uses (any devs) could be from someone they know personally opposed to a paid voice actress, yes I'm weird, I'm aware already >;D

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm not gonna comment specifically on waifu, but in a wierd way it adds a little spicy something extra to think sexy sounds a dev uses (any devs) could be from someone they know personally opposed to a paid voice actress, yes I'm weird, I'm aware already >;D
If that gets your "erotic wheels turning", think about this: All those delightfully trim, fit, cute, petite characters have the same basic body type . . . Makes me wonder who submitted to the 3D body scan for the initial wireframe! :unsure:;) (And which character has the least amount of morphing) :D

• Haha
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Makes me wonder who submitted to the 3D body scan for the initial wireframe!
Actually, if we think about it for minute, we might be able to figure it out.
Let's see . . . who's a sheila with an otherworldly cute little butt, like the ones we find in Hustle Town?
I'm thinking . . . maybe . . . Nicole Kidman?
And, Kidman is married to . . . OMG!!! Mickeydoo is actually KEITH URBAN!!! holy tiny titties, fatman!

• Haha

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I'm at the point in the story where the MC is talking about the bunyip. Does anyone happen to know what chapter I'm in?

Cheers! :)

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
If it was a book I would have called it a page turner. There are even a couple of object lessons in it (I see different ones than most people would expect, I think) that would be spoilers if I said what they were. Very entertaining. Thanks and I look forward to the next update.

Get to work! :devilish:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Is it known how many episodes they are planning this game to have?
I know the ending, I have for a long time, how I get there from here is the million-dollar question, but it will be at least 4 more episodes after the current one I'm working on as there are four things the MC needs to do. It will be at least 6 months.

For anyone else reading this -

When I started this game there were a few things non-game wise I wanted to achieve before I started on another one.

1. I want to get rendering as good as I am going to get it, in this game the difference between the start and now is chalk and cheese quality-wise, even yesterday I learned a new photoshop trick that makes a huge difference.

2. I want to get good at storytelling, I have had loads of praise here, itch.co, Patreon, and discord regarding the story, but it's only been of late, it starts off a bit crap.

3. I want to be a good coder. I think I have hit a limit here where I am happy, I can do more than I use in this game, but my whole code is a mess now, whenever I do start a new game I know now how to keep it tidy.

4. The girls. I make them all, the morphs and the skin, I have a batch of what I call second gen ones (I use some in the background at times) that shit all over the five in this one quality-wise, more so close up, they render better.

So I am getting there. Apart from that, I have no idea what a second game would be, and I'd miss my girls.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Well so it looks like you started beter as many other game devs.
You knew where you were going to.
secondly your girls look better.
And your story telling is one off a kind .
I'm not scared for your second game it will be nice too.

So , that's enough praise for today .

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I know the ending, I have for a long time, how I get there from here is the million-dollar question, but it will be at least 4 more episodes after the current one I'm working on as there are four things the MC needs to do. It will be at least 6 months.

For anyone else reading this -

When I started this game there were a few things non-game wise I wanted to achieve before I started on another one.

1. I want to get rendering as good as I am going to get it, in this game the difference between the start and now is chalk and cheese quality-wise, even yesterday I learned a new photoshop trick that makes a huge difference.

2. I want to get good at storytelling, I have had loads of praise here, itch.co, Patreon, and discord regarding the story, but it's only been of late, it starts off a bit crap.

3. I want to be a good coder. I think I have hit a limit here where I am happy, I can do more than I use in this game, but my whole code is a mess now, whenever I do start a new game I know now how to keep it tidy.

4. The girls. I make them all, the morphs and the skin, I have a batch of what I call second gen ones (I use some in the background at times) that shit all over the five in this one quality-wise, more so close up, they render better.

So I am getting there. Apart from that, I have no idea what a second game would be, and I'd miss my girls.
I for one could see Penny in ever game you make & not get tired of her (until Rainn from WVM is the Only other goth girl that I ever found sexy AF but Penny still wins easy), there are some character models (custom in your case Or even a few of the ones everyone uses also) that just look so good or made such an impact in the 1st title you're introduced to them in that they hold a special place as far as preference go, I said it before but dam fine job with her >;D (looks & persona in HT)

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
just went trough the new update , and I wonder . When the dev fucks up numerous times (according to himself) and it turns out like this, what will it be when everything goes well ?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT

Chapter 11 is ready to go.

Because I was moving house over this episode, I did more rendering than writing, so it is a bit light on the later and rather simple. It is set up for the final run at what is going on and happening in Handorf. In the last H scene, the way the view angles move is a bit dodgy. They all work fine but are not as fluid between the camera angles as I hoped, which is a lack of experience on my part. The actual animations are fine.

I have played it a few different ways when it comes to returning home or whatever after you visit the girls and it all works. I can’t really do it every way easily though but they should be fine, codewise it looks good.

If you do not know who Lisa is, she should not talk to you.

314 pics

2 H scenes

1 of the H scenes has 2 camera views

The other one has 2 different animations (well 2 and a bit), 2 camera views on 1 of them, 3 on the other, as well as a speed button. It also has a bit of animation on the end which in my opinion is worth the admission fee alone.

I updated renpy and now the android build has failed, dunno why, I'll look into it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Not trying to rush you as I see this just came out 15 minutes ago but any ETA on updating the Android port ?

Happily waiting >;D

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes