VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I absolutely love this one. The size of the female models is perfect. I love that they are more slender than most others mega boobs. Not that I dislike that, it is just nice to see a change for once. The story is great also. Keep up the good work and thanks for the share.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
ok,,this is just getting silly..hopping all over the map just for 2 lines of useless text or to find out that all the girls are fucking each other and not you,except for Mai and her Welcome to the Jungle bush,lol..and all that led up to a day repeating itself and then getting to a screen where nothing can be done...

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

About my Models.
All the characters in my game/novel (can I call it a govel??) are made custom by me, the morphs, skins and shaders. It is not done in any professional arty way but in a way to make them different from any other model getting a round. The all have names and personalities and can not be reproduced by anyone, including me as I have forgotten.

Love your game, super humor. And about the Girls, very good job. They look like normal nice girls. Love it . And Mikalea is the best ;)

Reactions: fkrfxr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hustle Town [Ep. 9] [Mickydoo] (901 MB rar pc source)
435 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Good afternoon Abhai. If you have any spare time can you add this newest update to your crunch list? Kindest regards as always.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good afternoon Abhai. If you have any spare time can you add this newest update to your crunch list? Kindest regards as always.
Good (pretty late) evening bro ;)
Sorry, I just cant download any of those larger files atm, so cant do any crunching, yet you could post the request here, and Im sure some of the other crunchers will do it(y)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
You could have pinged me, you know...cute, petite girls...I'm in.
Cute, petite girls == WOOT!
Increasingly complex and interwoven fetch quests == Bleh! Where's the CG rip?

Well, this game has glowing reviews. I suppose I can at least try it out and see if I like it. Those girls are too cute to pass by without giving them a chance....

Reactions: fkrfxr and mickydoo

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Cute, petite girls == WOOT!
Increasingly complex and interwoven fetch quests == Bleh! Where's the CG rip?

Well, this game has glowing reviews. I suppose I can at least try it out and see if I like it. Those girls are too cute to pass by without giving them a chance....
for the cg rip just use unren it is very easy.

Reactions: HansDampf788

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
All the girls look underage, no thanks
Petite women exist not everyone is curvy even if one is curvy doesn't mean they are legal because of puberty kicking in hard early. Also just because facial features seem young also doesn't they aren't legal, genes and diet play a big factor to that.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well this sucks, Hop around the map get a few lines from the girls add very little to the story main story line barely advances and then you get to a point the day repeats exactly as one before until you are ready to end right after the maid to a screen where the only thing that you can do is look at your phone to see what is left to do with each girl. *sighs* Am i stuck? Am I at the end of the update? *Did I forget to do something? (*Hard to forget to do something when its a straight line of rinse and repeat)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hustle Town [Ep. 11] [Mickydoo] (1.1 GB rar pc source)
636 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Well this sucks, Hop around the map get a few lines from the girls add very little to the story main story line barely advances and then you get to a point the day repeats exactly as one before until you are ready to end right after the maid to a screen where the only thing that you can do is look at your phone to see what is left to do with each girl. *sighs* Am i stuck? Am I at the end of the update? *Did I forget to do something? (*Hard to forget to do something when its a straight line of rinse and repeat)
Straight after the maid, it's 7 pm and the girl's heads should pop up to visit them.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Straight after the maid, it's 7 pm and the girl's heads should pop up to visit them.
They do the first time but it repeats and its only pictures of the rooms and phone there is no map icon and you are staring at the television there are the girls headshots there but they are greyed out and unclickable a screen shot is in spoiler (Maid is the second time you talk to her on the couch )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
They do the first time but it repeats and its only pictures of the rooms and phone there is no map icon and you are staring at the television there are the girls headshots there but they are greyed out and unclickable a screen shot is in spoiler (Maid is the second time you talk to her on the couch )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the day and time on the phone?

Also are you using the version download from here?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What's the day and time on the phone?

Also are you using the version download from here?
It's the ep 11 one i downloaded here the date and time on phone is Mon 7 p when i go past the couch to the screen i attached

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes