MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well this title looks good so far...though the menu text and that top left hand screen symbol seems kind of large. Also it would be nice if this title had the standard GUI folder...so a player could swap out the default clear textbox, to something else (their choice). Because using a clear textbox along with white text, makes it hard to read text in many scenes.

And I noticed with this version, we the player met the first new girl, which is automatically added to MC's harem. (With no choice in the matter) And she lives with the creepy market guy (That kind of looks like Ron Jeremy). Will there be more back ground information about her relationship with that Steve guy? Because it's kind of giving off the feeling...what she did to MC, she also does it regularly to Steve as well. And that would be a pass for many, if she is or was sexually involved with Steve. :unsure:

Anyways, looking forward to more content. Regards.

screenshot0001.png

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh... it was... interesting? Kind of weird. Dialogue is fine, expressions are a bit over the top on the actors, but I mean overall, it's alright. Not really any branching choices, just info gathering choices. Get a map to choose where to go, but no matter what you pick, it forces you to the tavern any ways. So far, can't avoid anything. It is all forced and unavoidable (sex stuff).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, I guess it's alright. Feels like it is just going to be a fuckfest type game, with no real deep story or anything. Not a bad thing, as many here seem to enjoy those types of games. Not really my cup of tea, but thought I'd give it a try at least. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Don't really care about Tifa but god damn that redhead is hot, I'm assuming that's Aphrodite herself. Gonna check this out later when there's more content and hopefully she gets a lot of nasty scenes.

Reactions: anon280

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Tifa is here ..heh nice

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hybridia [v0.01.54] [Black Hood Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
I notice a certain lack of engagement in this topic, which suggests to me that maybe the game is bad...

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Possible update for the overview (or maybe not :whistle:):

As you take your final breath, the darkness descends upon you.
But just when you think it's all over, a deity appears before you.
It's none other than Aphrodite, offering you a chance to live again in a brand new world called Hybridia where all the women have flat nipples that never become erect. Who could resist such an alluring offer?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In a world so barren, bosoms sucked their nipples in just to save face,
where any woman is looking for you just to get through the day,
ERECT THE NIPPLES! BY THROBBING THEM WITH YOUR RISING TEMPTATION.
Who could resist such an alluring offer?
bE THE RISE IN THIS UTOPIAN UPRISING,
BE THE knob in each and every one of their doors of desire.
Rise up to this marvelous occasion for gaming and good vibes!

Hethunder

Oct 21, 2021
I died laughing when I saw the Spider-man picture with (I'm Guessing) the protagonist. 2 Thumbs WAAAAY Up!!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes