Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

fckallthezs

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1975553

The top-left poster made me chuckle.

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't the first to spot it...

And I think it's just Hydra being cheeky. In all my time knowing him, he's never made a gigantic stink about pirates/leakers. I think, in some way, he knows a small-ish percentage of his followers/supporters discovered him on here, and are now on his Patreon (myself included)

(also, hydra, if you are on here, please read this) :oops:

but since we now know he knows of us, I wonder what he thinks of my SIG:

I'm gonna be honest, I don't have enough money to support every single artist out there and it is why I am here. I lurk and scout for content that might interest me and I might wanna support. Hydra is one of them.

Hopefully they were just being funny and are not actually offended about it, I mean.. I am on the internet since I was 11 years old and I have no memory of a time where piracy wasn't a thing. I hope every artist out there understands this.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
I'm gonna be honest, I don't have enough money to support every single artist out there and it is why I am here. I lurk and scout for content that might interest me and I might wanna support. Hydra is one of them.

Hopefully they were just being funny and are not actually offended about it, I mean.. I am on the internet since I was 11 years old and I have no memory of a time where piracy wasn't a thing. I hope every artist out there understands this.
Who remembers the word "warez", once upon a time i was an admin on a warez site :sneaky:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
F95 is still way better than those videos uploaded on svscomics and 8muses where the uploaders used paid hosts
which means they are not only pirating but they are also using those "stolen" vidoes to make money
>videos uploads
>8Muses
Now that funny.

I don't know much about svscomics but I do has some time around 8muses. I most of the stuff their share over on their forum is mostly stuff not allow to be shared here or images/comics. That site is not user family when is comes to video hosting like F95. That site is a FFA for anyone to make and host a thread. Which can be a good and bad thing about it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

I know that the artists I support on Patreon, I discovered here on F95, so I really hope they know that F95 is a top platform for that, especially considering the number of people connected on all time, there's a lot of people here.

Pretty sure it was just a non-consequential jab at F95, though, just a little 'poke', his work is top notch so it's bound to be leaked everywhere, found it on one of many R34 sites, so yeah.

DamienF24

Aug 25, 2022
Am i missing something with the torrent link, do I need to convert the text to a torrent file or is the link broken?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes