Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Still can't get over the Tifa titfuck animation man, hope he does more Tifa stuff. This life is strange shit boring as fuck
QoC just released a Tifa titfuck animation, just as Nagoon finished his 5min Tifa video...
The Tifa Typhoon rages on with a final hurrah to conclude this Summer...
Meanwhile, Dva's cheeks continue gobbling up every cock yet standing, as Honoka's tits smother all that breathes, while Marie-Rose's anus threatens to swallow the Sun...

C'mon, guys. What's wrong with having a dose of Rachel Amber or Sheva Alomar or some other underrated character for a change of pace? How much more Tifa do we yet need?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
C'mon, guys. What's wrong with having a dose of Rachel Amber or Sheva Alomar or some other underrated character for a change of pace? How much Tifa do we yet need yet?
I was under the impression that it was more about the content than the characters, but I could be wrong.

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
QoC just released a Tifa titfuck animation, just as Nagoon finished his 5min Tifa video...
The Tifa Typhoon rages on with a final hurrah to conclude this Summer...
Meanwhile, Dva's cheeks continue gobbling up every cock yet standing, as Honoka's tits smother all that breathes, while Marie-Rose's anus threatens to swallow the Sun...

C'mon, guys. What's wrong with having a dose of Rachel Amber or Sheva Alomar or some other underrated character for a change of pace? How much Tifa do we yet need yet?
I want more Sheva. Only fatcat and xordel does her. I don't have anything against LiS just don't like Amber that much (It was a great animation, 10/10 would fap again)

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I was under the impression that it was more about the content than the characters, but I could be wrong.
Ane yet, when that same character is recurrently featured by every creator, popular or not, served in every flavor, with every sauce and on every table, from mild vanilla course to hardcore all-you-can rape buffet, and even NTR, all over months on end... both character and content inevitably lose some of their appeal, and much sooner than they should.

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
An yet, when that same character is recurrently featured by every creator, popular or not, served in every flavor, with every sauce and on every table, from mild vanilla course to hardcore all-you-can rape buffet, and even NTR, all over months on end... both character and content inevitably lose some of their appeal, and much sooner than they should.
I'm sure Tifa will survive this test of endurance, after all, she always was in top charts of rule 34 2d drawings before entire SFM/Blender/3DSMax animations and renders started.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

z17181718

Feb 3, 2021
sorry guys, i have some question , did anyone have this 6 masterpiece 4K.ver? or 4K 60FPS .ver ?(Upscale ok)
thank you guys(sorry for my bad english)
1.jpg

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
she always was in top charts of rule 34 2d drawings before entire SFM/Blender/3DSMax animations and renders started.
If we were going by these guidelines, we would see way more Samus, Zelda, Princess Peach, and Chunli work but we don't. Only Samus gets some token attention.

nxf11rocks

Apr 24, 2022
If we were going by these guidelines, we would see way more Samus, Zelda, Princess Peach, and Chunli work but we don't. Only Samus gets some token attention.
Honestly, I always assumed you see certain characters so much because they have the best models. A lot of other character models just don't look as good.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes