Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-07-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
Finally managed to organize the Hydra folder thanks to NightRonin and rf96 for updating the OP. I literally had between 3 and 6 copies of each video, plus a collection with the Hydra logo for some reason. The whole folder went from 48GB to around 12GB or so. :p

On the other side I realized how much on a roll Hydra is. He's been doing nothing but bangers. The level of animation and detail in his latest videos is out of this world. The 2 Loba animations, Cassandra, Lara. :love:

The only "bad" thing you can say about his stuff is that it's all vanilla, but hey vanilla is a great taste. I never say "No" to a high quality vanilla ice cream. (y)

Now what would be great if he uses the same attention to detail and quality and does some stuff with Triss, Yen, Kara, Chloe, Jill, maybe some MK girls, etc. That'd be swell. :)

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
P.S. Who did you mean by Kara & Chloe? :unsure:
The two android babes from the game Detroit: Become Human. The amount of r34 vids/pics with them is criminally low. That being said Fugtrup recently made some really awesome stuff with Chloe. The vid is one of the best, ever.

But imagine a Hydra video with 3 Chloe or Kara and ~3-5 min. long. That'll be heaven on Earth. :giggle:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
The two android babes from the game Detroit: Become Human. The amount of r34 vids/pics with them is criminally low. That being said Fugtrup recently made some really awesome stuff with Chloe. The vid is one of the best, ever.

But imagine a Hydra video with 3 Chloe or Kara and ~3-5 min. long. That'll be heaven on Earth. :giggle:

One can only hope for more Valorie Curry... :giggle:

tumblr_p9hw7eazeo1qej1qro1_500.gif tumblr_inline_pde5zj1PsV1s7bc51_400.gif

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Yeah, there have been rumours. Hopefully someday we'll have Nexus overflowed with nude mods of Tifa, Aerith & Scarlet – and maybe Barret in his Sailor outfit. :giggle:

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I saw Nvidia leak a few months ago and there were a lots of unannounced games like God of War etc. before it was announced sadly FF7R was not there but from what I heard there is supposed to be a DLC or something like that for it so perhaps when the whole game will be finished they will port it on PC so fingers crossed.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Knowing Square Enix and how they adore stretching video game plots out across dozens of entries [see previous FF Games & Deus Ex], I expect to see Team AVALANCHE on the front of Steam's Home Page by late 2030. :)(y)

I just hope they don't fuck-up my favourite character.

ヴィンセント-vincent.gif

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes