Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-07-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 10, 2019
Yep that's pretty fucking good. Just small details of when the boobs expand in size when he removes his hands go a long way in making these animations 'realistic' but not necessarily 'real life'. Feedback would be to make the boobs even softer on the contact to make fingers indent more.

This reminds me of Unamero3D's cheeky girl for lighting, titfucks from Rigid3D, with some of Bulging Senpai's realism(though aware Hydra has been around longer).

Reactions: NightRonin

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~380 MB
New filesize: ~300 MB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Thanks. It's not 2k btw, atleast that's what m computer is showing (says 1920 x 1080). The Loba one is also 1080

Apr 14, 2021
Lara

I've got these two Interpolated videos of the same clip. I just don't know who made those. MoreFramesAndPixels which one is yours? And who made the other one? I'm losing my mind over it. I've got a few others in 60 fps as well, with lesser fps versions of them as well.
The 48 FPS one is mine.
Also, I call 1920x1080 videos 2K because 1920 pixels is ~ 2K pixels wide, which is how I use the measurement.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
The 48 FPS one is mine.
Also, I call 1920x1080 videos 2K because 1920 pixels is ~ 2K pixels wide, which is how I use the measurement.
It's not the best terminology, but when the video is 2560 pixels wide (2560x1440), it's commonly referred to as 2K.

Of course there wouldn't be any confusion if everyone just stick to 1080p, 1440p, 2160p, etc.

Reactions: Gasaraki69

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
To my knowledge, among consumers "2k" is used for the 1920x1080 resolution. You're the first person I see using it for 2560x1440. Even Youtube calls 1440px just "HD". does not list it as an example of 2K resolutions either. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say you're wrong here. I'm just surprised. Could be a regional thing perhaps.

What I was wondering though... Why is Hydra not using cinematic resolutions if he wants to go for a cinematic look?
This makes no sense. 1920x1080 is 1080p or Full HD. 720p is HD. 2K or QHD (Quad, prob for being 4 x HD) is 1440p or 2560x1440. 4K is even higher, UHD (Ultra) and it's basically 4 x FHD, 2160p.

The only place I saw 1080p referred as 2K is in TV resolutions. I never saw 1080p monitors called 2K.

EDIT: I actually looked into it and there is no consistency in terminology with the K suffix. Might as well just use the HD->UHD or the p suffix terminology to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
The resolution terminology with "x"K is indeed weird.

You could think 2K is referring to FHD 1080p instead of 1440p because 1920 is a lot closer to 2K (2000) than 2560. Apparently the "2K" refers to twice the vertical resolution of HD 720p.

I prefer just to use the p suffix. However, modern applications don't use interlaced (Ex: 1080i) anymore so maybe the p suffix (progressive) might become obsolete later in the future.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I guess we don't have to wait that long guys :D

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE FOR PC - ANNOUNCE TRAILER

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
of course Epic bought them out.
From what I heard it's very possible that one of the reasons why you can even play remake of FF7 at all is because of Epic. It's done in their engine and from what I heard they helped a lot during the development of FF7R. So yeah not surprising if you are following it a bit closely.

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
From what I heard it's very possible that one of the reasons why you can even play remake of FF7 at all is because of Epic. It's done in their engine and from what I heard they helped a lot during the development of FF7R. So yeah not surprising if you are following it a bit closely.
If they did actually help then its cool I guess. it's surprising that a company as large as squere needs help tho. I just find it funny how Tim Sweeny was saying at the start of the epic games launcher that he wanted to stop steams monopoly and give players freedom while also making his own monopoly and less freedom for players.
Also poor Xbox players.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
If they did actually help then its cool I guess. it's surprising that a company as large as squere needs help tho. I just find it funny how Tim Sweeny was saying at the start of the epic games launcher that he wanted to stop steams monopoly and give players freedom while also making his own monopoly and less freedom for players.
Also poor Xbox players.
Just so you are aware, at least for most of the non-AAA games, the reason they get exclusives is because they fund the development of these games with the condition that they are on the epic launcher. It's not like they throw a bag of cash at completed games. Many of those games wouldn't exist otherwise.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just so you are aware, at least for most of the non-AAA games, the reason they get exclusives is because they fund the development of these games with the condition that they are on the epic launcher. It's not like they throw a bag of cash at completed games. Many of those games wouldn't exist otherwise.
And you don't see the downside of that lately.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes