Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-07-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 2, 2021
Is the main audience of HydraFXX, women? is HydraFXX a woman? The direction resembles a adult industry video targeted at cuckolding fetish or "popular with women" types of videos. For instance, the looking at the camera as if the characters acknowledge being recorded or peeped at... I wonder. Older videos had a more desinterested point of view (Rachel videos), some were male pov (Tifa content), then newer videos like "Ashley Dining Hall", "Leon x Ada x Ashley", "Ingrid Hunnigan" seem to be half of it female worship and then male worship which is content I would find to be more "popular with women" as per PH tagging (not that I think women like these more than any other type). At, least, I can't feel motivated with these three videos at all. Of this author, the Ballerina Twins videos, at least, have been enjoyable. Harley Quinn's videos had me in the unncany valley and puzzled why the dude's skin is better than Quinn's.
You have a lot of problems and one of them is projecting.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
What's the problem? He/she cleverly deduced hydra is a woman and with arguments. What is the projection here, being a woman?
You're probably being sarcastic but for anyone else, Hydra is a guy. He posted a selfie years ago.

Aug 26, 2018
Your crown prince of jiggle physics, definitely not mine.

No particular order or genre. Gribabos (previously known as Gurobase but changed because people thought they did gore), Kreamu, previously mentioned Yeero, Xordel, Nottanj, FPSBlyck, Rekin3D (More Furry/Monster based), KisX (their take on Laura has increasingly gotten worse but their work is still high quality), ZMSFM (Mixed bag of Kink Content), Megaera, Fugtrup (Mixed bag of content), Pewposterous, when you mention Pewposterous you by nature have to mention LazyProcrasinator, and NoName55 (Mixed bag of content).

NylNyl and Bandoned produce content I dislike, but at such a high quality I can't help but not keep tabs on them.

Some up-and-comers and returners are ThreeDust (TwoDust), InitialA, and MidnightSFM.

If you want a glance of peak old content ahead of their time/information unknown, Ellowas and Gnomfist deserve these spots.

Hopefully, the list helps. Maybe some of you would disagree; I don't care.
LazyProcrastinator has the most ironic nickname I've ever seen.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any loremasters?
What was it like? I'm curious now.
literally pages upon pages of people asking "where update" or "when video release etc." when the question had already been answer in the comment above theirs, littered between multiple comments of people arguing over why "incest is morally superior to bestiality" and that Jackerman (the creator) should stop making *insert niche here* because *insert alt niche* is better because they say so.

edit: One instance I specifically remember is that a select few commenters had a literal meltdown because they felt they were being cucked by a fictional horse. They were obviously self inserting as the son who fucks their mother (as one does lmao), so when Jackerman used that same mother character and had her fuck a horse, they threw a multi week tantrum before presumably getting temp banned. You can find remnants of that "discussion" on this page.

I'm probably underselling what kept happening in that thread since the thread could literally not last more than a day without being purged of multiple comments, so they locked the thread entirely and created a discussion thread instead. Just like the content thread, the discussion thread started off slow but it has gradually started to become more hectic with time, and it'll probably reach the same point of the content thread eventually.

tldr; It's the same shit you see in other creator threads, but the sheer volume and consistency of it in Jackerman's thread was staggering.

Last edited:

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
I'm probably underselling what kept happening in that thread since the thread could literally not last more than a day without at being purged of multiple comments, so they locked the thread entirely and created a discussion thread instead. Just like the content thread, the discussion thread started off slow but it has gradually started to become more hectic with time, and it'll probably reach the same point of the content thread eventually.

tldr; It's the same shit you see in other creator threads, but the sheer volume and consistency of it in Jackerman's thread was staggering.
I can confirm that this happened until the thread lockdown. As to Claralover underselling what kept happening, its pretty much the best description of what happened. Can't also forget the constant request for the tentacle series to continue when it was repeatedly said it wouldn't straight from Jackerman himself.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I can confirm that this happened until the thread lockdown.
People talking about beastiality, rape & incest in a thread about a guy that makes videos about beastiality, rape & incest?! gasp, how uncouth & sinful I say /s ..... The real issue is that the mods brought down the hammer for no reason and if the story is true as told, I'm a bit disappointed.

I don't like any of the things I alluded to earlier but if there's one place where discussion of those things is absolutely be fine it should be Jackerman's thread.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
People talking about beastiality, rape & incest in a thread about a guy that makes videos about beastiality, rape & incest?! gasp, how uncouth & sinful I say /s ..... The real issue is that the mods brought down the hammer for no reason and if the story is true as told, I'm a bit disappointed.

I don't like any of the things I alluded to earlier but if there's one place where discussion of those things is absolutely be fine it should be Jackerman's thread.
that's the problem though, it wasn't a discussion, it was people hurling insults at each other under the guise of discussion. the comments still left in the thread are the ones that weren't blatantly insulting others or using slurs.

plus there's a big difference between discussion such as "what kind of video do you want the creator to make more of in the future" or "i liked this aspect of the newest video, but this other aspect not as much" for example and comments like "dogfucker fans are weirdo losers" and "inbred incest lovers".

Last edited:
Reactions: demothrax and Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
that's the problem though, it wasn't a discussion, it was people hurling insults at each other under the guise of discussion.
Hmm? 'it wasn't a discussion' you say? what happened to;

literally pages upon pages of people asking "where update" or "when video release etc." when the question had already been answer in the comment above theirs, littered between multiple comments of people arguing over why "incest is morally superior to bestiality" and that Jackerman (the creator) should stop making *insert niche here* because *insert alt niche* is better because they say so
Whether you like it or not, any/all of those things constitute a proper discussion and not 'people (just) hurling insults at each other'. By your own words and not mine you are completely wrong. I have a hunch that you are what some people might call a 'control fef' but personally I would refer to as a tyrant. You seem to think others should be made to obey your chosen orthodoxy by force and not be at liberty to say or do as they see fit within the established rules, even going so far as lying/contradicting yourself in short order to push such a thing forward. That is what I'm seeing at least.

Just because people are doing something I do not like doesn't mean they're doing something wrong. Do you follow?

it was people hurling insults at each other under the guise of discussion. the comments still left in the thread are the ones that weren't blatantly insulting others or using slurs.
And? if someone goes too far then they should be subject to action as an individual on a case-by-case basis. I know you know this but you are free to play your games np. Anyway it doesn't matter. I knew what I was dealing with here and figured how things would go. Do your thing man.

Agree to disagree.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm? 'it wasn't a discussion' you say? what happened to;

Whether you like it or not, any/all of those things constitute a proper discussion and not 'people (just) hurling insults at each other'. By your own words and not mine you are completely wrong. I have a hunch that you are what some people might call a 'control fef' but personally I would refer to as a tyrant. You seem to think others should be made to obey your chosen orthodoxy by force and not be at liberty to say or do as they see fit within the established rules, even going so far as lying/contradicting yourself in short order to push such a thing forward. That is what I'm seeing at least.

Just because people are doing something I do not like doesn't mean they're doing something wrong. Do you follow?

And? if someone goes too far then they should be subject to action as an individual on a case-by-case basis. I know you know this but you are free to play your games np. Anyway it doesn't matter. I knew what I was dealing with here and figured how things would go. Do your thing man.

Agree to disagree.
if they weren't doing anything wrong, why o why would the comments be deleted? surely if the comments were having an actual discussion as you say they were then there would be no reason to delete them right?
regardless of what you think, the mods clearly disagreed and purged the thread multiple times. I was merely sharing my perspective on what occurred.

you may need to read this more thoroughly https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/

anyways, this is clearly getting offtopic itself so I'm leaving it at that.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
thumb.jpg

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've done any stills, so here are some RE posters as a November reward. I really enjoyed working on these, I somehow feel super creatively involved when doing stills. Sometimes I can spend as much time as I would on animation, ha!

Ada Shoes 01 (1080) [WM].png Ada Shoes 02 (1080) [WM].png Ada Shoes 03 (1080) [WM].png Ashley Selfie (1080) [WM].png Claire Bikini (1080) [WM].png Claire Shower (1080) [WM].png

PS: I was too far in post-work when I realized I rendered Claire in 4K instead of 8K. I didn’t have the motivation to redo the post so I left it as is.

Last edited:

lev0nne

Nov 30, 2020
Nice. New posters. And they didn't release those early RE4 posters with Ashley, that were on twitter with WM?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes