Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-07-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 3130409

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've done any stills, so here are some RE posters as a November reward. I really enjoyed working on these, I somehow feel super creatively involved when doing stills. Sometimes I can spend as much time as I would on animation, ha!

View attachment 3130410 View attachment 3130411 View attachment 3130412 View attachment 3130413 View attachment 3130414 View attachment 3130415

PS: I was too far in post-work when I realized I rendered Claire in 4K instead of 8K. I didn’t have the motivation to redo the post so I left it as is.

4K/8K
1701777316845.png

Chris's: "Call me" be like:

1701777426220.jpeg

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Damn I fell behind on this. Anybody know why sometimes notifications will stop updating me on threads that are getting new posts?
No, but I have noticed this happening, too. I think it's a known issue. I'm not sure, either, if it also affects the "Watched" section (menu at the top of the page).

Reactions: ABthePerve
Dec 10, 2021
I don't know if you ever read these, HydraFXX, but I still hold you in the highest regard, you are, in my opinion, the best 3D artist out there. May you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If I had one wish for a 3D animation, it would be a 3D animation set (4K) by HydraFXX featuring Ashley Graham and Sarah Morgan. :) All the best in 2024 everyone, and thanks for all of the gems that are only found here.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I don't know if you ever read these, HydraFXX, but I still hold you in the highest regard, you are, in my opinion, the best 3D artist out there. May you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If I had one wish for a 3D animation, it would be a 3D animation set (4K) by HydraFXX featuring Ashley Graham and Sarah Morgan. :) All the best in 2024 everyone, and thanks for all of the gems that are only found here.
Have yourself an awesome one too. :)

Reactions: DontMakeAScene

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Damn I fell behind on this. Anybody know why sometimes notifications will stop updating me on threads that are getting new posts?
My understanding is that watched threads stop appearing in your notifications if, upon getting a notification, you don’t read the new comments until the last page, but also if you don’t read the reviews. If a thread gets a new review and you scroll past it in your notifications and don’t click on it, that’ll make the discussion part of the thread stop showing up as well.

Reactions: WAH and Reyas

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Guys is it a bug what webm format files don't have a sound?
I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong (happens a lot), but I believe webm files CAN have sound, it depends on how they're made. If you encode a video or gif file into a webm, you can choose to leave out the audio. Since it's technically just a wrapper for video and optional audio streams, similar to other filetypes like mkv, avi, or mp4.

So it's not necessarily a bug. But if other filetypes of the same content do have audio and both files are supposed to be identical, its worth getting a 2nd opinion to rule out technical issues.

Sep 2, 2021
I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong (happens a lot), but I believe webm files CAN have sound
You mean every video ever? If a video has sound and you're not able to hear it, the video player may be bugged, the video player is functioning weirdly when processing the audio codec, or there's some weird shit going on with the animator and they happened to say the video had audio and they released a video without.

Dec 10, 2021
I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong (happens a lot), but I believe webm files CAN have sound, it depends on how they're made. If you encode a video or gif file into a webm, you can choose to leave out the audio. Since it's technically just a wrapper for video and optional audio streams, similar to other filetypes like mkv, avi, or mp4.

So it's not necessarily a bug. But if other filetypes of the same content do have audio and both files are supposed to be identical, its worth getting a 2nd opinion to rule out technical issues.
Yes, they can.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
yes ofc WEBM can have sound, if all your .webm sudenly stopped playing sound, it's probably an issue with your player. ( ofc not all webm will have sound, just like not all mp4 have)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes