Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-10-04] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 20, 2024
I think I've done my thing before here, but since this is one of my favourite creators, I wanted to do him justice by remaking some of the older videos. New interpolation and less compression. So:

I did my thing again. I kept only the videos I think that are worth keeping, interpolated and reencoded them (AV1*, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all.
This results in 63 video files of about 1 GiB.

Enjoy!

* and occasionally x265
Thanks a lot, mate. Very much appreciated; especially 'cause you took the bother in collecting those old works and remaking them.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 22.10.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.10.22 -- HydraFXX

Subfolders:
-Apex-Legends -Atomic Heart -Baldurs Gate -DC -DevilMayCry -Final-Fantasy
-Genshin+Honkai+StarRail+ZZZ -Life is Strange -Marvel -Nier -Overwatch
-Pokemon -Resident-Evil -The Ring -Tomb-Raider -Witcher

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.10.22 -- HydraFXX -> Resident-Evil -> Cassandra Dimitrescu -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Resident-Evil -> Cassandra Dimitrescu -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or HydraFXX him/herself.

There are no new files !
Its everything from OP put into one File and sorted/cleaned up.

IMPORTANT
Some Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.

Example: "Ada Leon Ashley (1080) [NO WM]" so the Animation is in Ada Wong´s folder and in Ashley´s folder since both are active/can be well seen.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

(You will probably free up a couple of GB with deleting those Duplicates)
(Keep in mind its based of a Character-Collection, duplicates are bound to happen in that case.)

FULL COLLECTION: (As said ONLY Animations)

21.73 GB

I replaced the Cassandra Dimitrescu stuff with No-WM (OP had them in WM)

(This Collection should have everything (Animations) released up to date, reply if something is missing)

(I did not change any file-names i kept them as they were in OP)
(No i will not split the download, the purpose is a 1-File Download, get Pro+ Account or deal with it)

May 28, 2022
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 22.10.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.10.22 -- HydraFXX

Subfolders:
-Apex-Legends -Atomic Heart -Baldurs Gate -DC -DevilMayCry -Final-Fantasy
-Genshin+Honkai+StarRail+ZZZ -Life is Strange -Marvel -Nier -Overwatch
-Pokemon -Resident-Evil -The Ring -Tomb-Raider -Witcher

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.10.22 -- HydraFXX -> Resident-Evil -> Cassandra Dimitrescu -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Resident-Evil -> Cassandra Dimitrescu -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or HydraFXX him/herself.

There are no new files !
Its everything from OP put into one File and sorted/cleaned up.

IMPORTANT
Some Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.

Example: "Ada Leon Ashley (1080) [NO WM]" so the Animation is in Ada Wong´s folder and in Ashley´s folder since both are active/can be well seen.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

(You will probably free up a couple of GB with deleting those Duplicates)
(Keep in mind its based of a Character-Collection, duplicates are bound to happen in that case.)

FULL COLLECTION: (As said ONLY Animations)

24.10.22 -- HydraFXX Full, Pixeldrain
21.73 GB

I replaced the Cassandra Dimitrescu stuff with No-WM (OP had them in WM)

(This Collection should have everything (Animations) released up to date, reply if something is missing)

(I did not change any file-names i kept them as they were in OP)
(No i will not split the download, the purpose is a 1-File Download, get Pro+ Account or deal with it)
I love you but I hate you as well.

People could've downloaded individual scenes if you just used zip instead of 7z. I'll just wait for K-chan to come back.

Reactions: Exeos and BobCobeb
May 28, 2022
not using zip because it makes the chances of them being taken down less likely, still likely but way less
Do DMCA bots check f95 forum posts or PixelDrain database? If it's the later, I think password protection would help. Simple "hydrafxxx" in line with most artists password protecting their work with just their name.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Do DMCA bots check f95 forum posts or PixelDrain database? If it's the later, I think password protection would help. Simple "hydrafxxx" in line with most artists password protecting their work with just their name.
there are some Artists/Authors that do check F95 very frequently and are very dmca prone..there are a few i dont do this type of stuff for just because of that, a password does not much while yes its a little bit more secure too..but its more an annoyance than protection, its an annoying battle for uploader, the Artists/Authors are well within their right to do so, dont get me wrong...but its still annoying..

Then there are Artists/Authors who instead participate in F95 and are active in chatting and also say that this platform helped them more than it did damage, a lot of them are also pretty well known. Out of respect for those (while also disrespecting them by uploading their stuff, kinda hypocritical i know), i dont include ever things like for example tutorials/models/blender files since those are most of the time the high-tier things. I know other people will do it instead...but its more a principle of mine.

As for the zip thing, its more a pixeldrain thing than it is a Artist/Author thing..

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes