Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 28, 2019
You know that the original author of this thread is the game's developer, right?

Jokes aside, I'm a big fan of "try before you buy". If you like how it's developing, support the dev.
If it's not to your taste, you at least get to try it before spending money on Patreon.

In my honest opinion, the newest updates are...not very good. I hope version 0.5 will be dope and brings back the his-hand-on-her-head option because dominance is hot.

Reactions: lalla12

ExodiaTheForbidden

Nov 11, 2017

Jokes aside, I'm a big fan of "try before you buy". If you like how it's developing, support the dev.
If it's not to your taste, you at least get to try it before spending money on Patreon.

In my honest opinion, the newest updates are...not very good. I hope version 0.5 will be dope and brings back the his-hand-on-her-head option because dominance is hot.
I agree with you, but because the developer is here, my concern is how he will react.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Question, does this require internet drm connection or can it be played offline?

Only ask cause it was mentioned it needed a connection on page 1 ;/

Feb 28, 2019
Question, does this require internet drm connection or can it be played offline?

Only ask cause it was mentioned it needed a connection on page 1 ;/
No, you don't need internet.
Neither is it mentioned that connection is required. You misread.
It's just unity asking to be allowed through firewall like always. Just deny it.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
It make my PC overheat in 5 min, i know i need to fix my fan and shit but it's a record, no other game made my pc burn so fast before

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This hasn't moved SuperDeepThroat into the modern age. Apart from using UE4.
Flash didn't do it worse.

This is not how to do a current-gen game.

Firstly, you should lose the ridiculous Japanese enspired anime shit.
Secondly, you should take a look at what True Facials did with the Unity game engine.
Try to do better than THAT, which is "modern age" stuff.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Feb 28, 2019
This hasn't moved SuperDeepThroat into the modern age. Apart from using UE4.
Flash didn't do it worse.

This is not how to do a current-gen game.

Firstly, you should lose the ridiculous Japanese enspired anime shit.
Secondly, you should take a look at what True Facials did with the Unity game engine.
Try to do better than THAT, which is "modern age" stuff.
SDT was all about anime babes, homeboy.
If you're looking for realism, this is it.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
So I'm not sure if I'm just stupid, but in "auto" mode, she just moves back and forth over the tip, like maybe a couple of inches?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not gonna lie I am pretty impressed.
Decent UI - Styalized and simple, I like it. Could do with numeric visuals as making 2 things the same (number, position, color etc) is impossible.
Amazing performance - I can play at 4K 75fps (monitor refresh rate), i can even get 24FPS in 8K!
Visuals - Again stylized and distinct but appealing. I like the shadows and overal "anime" character style.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes