Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
So apparently, the developer updated their itch.io page for the first time in two years with 0.4.8 (so even better version than the current build here).

Link =
Thanks for updating us!

PlutoniumMan

Dec 28, 2020
Hyperdeep 0.4.9

Changelog (0.4.9):
Content
Hey crew.
Maintaining a relatively rapid pace of updates for the moment. This isn't exactly the CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT update I promised last time, but it does have some CONTENT.
Physics
The primary reason for this is that I was eager to get out an update that includes some performance improvements I've made recently. Some very patient patrons with shitbox computers have found the game unplayable for a while now due terrifying physics glitches. These were caused by the game's physics being tied to the framerate, and that framerate dropping below a certain level that caused the simulation to freak out.
As far as I can tell, this update fixes any whacko physics errors and so the game should be playable at lower framerates. The update itself probably won't improve performance very much, but it will turn an unplayable experience into a merely sub-par experience.
Hand Physics
More specifically, hand physics should be less janky now and react better to changes in body size.
Performance
For the first time in a long while, I started testing some development builds on my laptop, which doesn't have a dedicated GPU. What I discovered is that environment rendering is by far the most significant bottleneck on performance in this case.
I am 90% sure that I'm not violating any best practises when it comes to environment rendering in Unreal Engine, and that UE4 is simply not designed to run on hardware that is, how you say, dogshit. That being said though, there are major opportunities for optimization of environments and this is something I will be looking into.
In the meantime, I added the non-Euclidean pink void from the designer menu as an environment option for those of you suffering from lack of GPU horsepower, which significantly speeds things up.
Haruka
A while ago I discussed how I would like to approach adding new customization options to the game, and I decided that framing groups of items into the context of a "character" would probably lend some structure to the process.

Well here's the first one! I thought some OL items would be a nice addition and would probably offer some good mix 'n' match-ability. This update includes 4 new clothing items (dress shirt, waistcoat, pencil skirt, cravat).

I originally thought it would be a nice idea to package the game with presets ready made for these new characters, but it turns out that's quite a technically difficult thing to do considering how UE4 handles saved content. I think I will pursue this option going forward, but for now you'll have to just put the clothing pieces together yourself.
Contextual Morphs
Speaking of putting clothes together...

A dress shirt worn on its own and tucked into a skirt are two very different things. For this reason, I needed to extend the definition of clothing items in the game to handle contextual information about what other items are active at the same time, and react accordingly. Defining interactions between all the clothing items will likely be pretty labor-intensive as their numbers increase, but I feel that this is worth it for the flexibility it brings. I will also need to go back and add these contextual morphs to some of the older items in the game.
External Addon Updates
I've introduced a couple of new capabilities to increase the flexibility of importing external addon models into the game. Addons can now specify a mask texture to hide parts of HD-chan's geometry, and can also hide parts of HD-chan's hair while active, which is useful for things like helmets:

(everyone stopped talking about Atomic Heart before I could use this addon to shill the game)
More detail can be found .
Resolution Settings
I said last time that resolution settings were fixed when they just absolutely weren't. Now maybe they are?
State of Play
Thanks to the new demo build, we've seen a significant uptick in the rate the game has been acquiring new Patrons. A warm welcome to any of you reading one of my incomprehensible update posts for the first time.
On itch.io, the game has recently enjoyed a near-doubling of daily pageviews, and a near-tripling of daily downloads, which by my calculation means that the game is roughly 150% as good as it used to be.
I am still a long way off being able to live off my income from the game and treat its development as my full-time job, but that dream now feels a tiny bit closer to reality...

enjoy ig

PlutoniumMan

Dec 28, 2020
Hyperdeep 0.5.0

Download :

Changes :
Content
Hey pals.
This update, like every other update so far, didn't exactly pan out as planned. I was planning to primarily focus on producing customization content for the game and shy away from getting into any serious engineering. That was until I read some innocuous feature requests suggesting that players wanted:
a) for the game to remember their settings between sessions, and
b) some way of removing HD-chan's clothes without returning to the designer.
"Easy", I thought idiotically. I can whip those two features up in an afternoon and get back to haberdashery.
Cut to now, a month on, and those features are done! They simply required me to rewrite the entire game; no biggie.
"Control mode"
Tentatively calling this control mode, partially because you activate it by holding down control on your keyboard.

For now, this mode adds a floating button above HD-chan during gameplay that allows you to remove categories of clothing from her, without entering the designer. As time goes on, I would like to introduce more functionality to this mode to enable smoother gameplay and less menu trawling.
Session memory
More of an abstract concept this so nothing to really demonstrate with a screenshot, but essentially the game now remembers your last session and reloads it on start-up. This includes the character and outfit you were using, and the sidebar menu options you had set. If you fuck something up, you can reset your sidebar settings from the help tab:

I will probably make this behaviour optional in future, if only because it makes debugging the game somewhat more annoying for me.
Menu cool
Speaking of menus:

They're now cooler and more useable, making better use of available space.
"Fuck you Hyperdev this is boring"
Not ALL boring! There's also a new pose!!!:

That's exciting! What's also exciting is that automode doesn't work properly for the new pose yet sorry lmao. It'll be fixed up real soon.
"That's more like it fucker"
Yeah there's also a couple of new "colorway" options for some existing clothing items:

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you're all doing well and enjoy this update! Please let me know about the millions of bugs you find!
Hyper

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hyperdeep-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ADDDEEr

Apr 20, 2021
Free cam mode is pretty bad, it jitters everywhere even if the camera is in the starting position.

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
0.5 looks pretty promising, hoping for more positions and custom content though. Oral gets boring

AreoAnn

Jul 30, 2017
This game is an underrated diamond! At first I was very skeptical about her. A modern implementation of SDT would be the most desirable game for me, but there are too many unsuccessful ones. But this game turned out to be a pleasant exception! In addition to a nice picture and convenient interaction, the game is very... Harmonious. Everything is really moving as it should. The character editor is simple and very detailed, although there are few options in it. Met two... Probably these are two bugs? First: when a girl does not take a penis in her mouth, but approaches the balls, the penis seems to disappear. The second, although I'm not sure that this is a bug: In the "on all fours" pose with minimal growth, she can't take the penis to the end. Hands also behave very strangely during a handjob. But it doesn't matter! It is important that the game is great, even if it is still in the process of development. Turning to the developer, I would like to ask you to add a little gameplay! This is what all these games are missing and SDT was missing. Make this game more than just a dick sucking simulator. Add to it at least some sense in sucking this dick. Perhaps generated and stupid, perhaps large and prescribed, and perhaps small episodic. But there's some point in sucking that dick. And then this game will be a real masterpiece, not a simulator.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes