Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

beingalive

Oct 30, 2019
version 0_2_3ap is already on the dev site ( free to download )
You're right! Thanks. Hopefully OP updates soon with the download.

Anyone track down the changelog? I couldn't find it on a cursory search.

Excited to see this continued to be updated. I share the same sentiment as Furabia ;)

panda gets you

Mar 8, 2018
So has anyone figured out how to add addons? I've tried to create a new addon and uploading a .fbx file with a hair mesh, but nothing shows up besides the bald female model and the transform axis which I can't seem to manipulate.

srimmods

Oct 19, 2019
Where can I find addons?
The author posted a reference to downloading .fbx files from . I haven't been succesful in doing so yet, but it might be due to my own inexperience in blender, etc.

Reactions: whiney

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
The author posted a reference to downloading .fbx files from . I haven't been succesful in doing so yet, but it might be due to my own inexperience in blender, etc.
Yeah, it's kinda weird. If I import something you get this weird transparent figure which I assume you have to scale the imported model to, but it's clunky and almost impossible to get it right. And when finished pressing done, I only get a static brownish figure that fails to overlap the main body. So I guess you have to actually download a model from that site and animate it.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
I think the Addons thing is meant only for hair, simple clothing and accessories. You won't be able to import an entire character, but you can cut her up in Blender and import some pieces.

So has anyone figured out how to add addons? I've tried to create a new addon and uploading a .fbx file with a hair mesh, but nothing shows up besides the bald female model and the transform axis which I can't seem to manipulate.
Yeah, I can't seem to edit any of the Translate/Rotate/Scale options. Did you figure it out? I can still edit the mesh itself blindly until it fits, but it's really awkward.

First mod I guess
Vert hair.jpg
Edit: Deleted the mod, texture didn't work due to absolute paths.

Last edited:

panda gets you

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I can't seem to edit any of the Translate/Rotate/Scale options. Did you figure it out? I can still edit the mesh itself blindly until it fits, but it's really awkward.
Yea, haven't been able to figure it out. But I tried using your addon, and it seems you can edit the Translate/Rotate/Scale when you add the addon from the hair section, where you just click the arrows to change the values. Best we can do I guess.

What version are you using btw, and how'd you get that model working? Tried to edit a 2B blend file to get just the hair and export it to .fbx, but doesn't seem to even show up when importing.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
My Blender is five years old, ver. 2.77a
Used this model which is already in FBX format, so maybe it's the format conversion?

Or maybe it's the scale? I had to scale the mesh down to x0.004, the whole thing is now just 0.03 (Blender Units) across. Otherwise the hair imported so huge it would only be visible on the edges of the room.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes