Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

panda gets you

Mar 8, 2018
Or maybe it's the scale? I had to scale the mesh down to x0.004, the whole thing is now just 0.03 (Blender Units) across. Otherwise the hair imported so huge it would only be visible on the edges of the room.
Yep, that was the issue. It seems in v 0.2.0a the movement works with addons. This is the version in the OP, but in the latest version from Itch.io addon editing doesn't work. Also, I'm getting this weird issue with the texture of the addon being some weird sand texture, even when using your addon. Did you ever have that issue?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
I'm getting this weird issue with the texture of the addon being some weird sand texture, even when using your addon. Did you ever have that issue?
Not until I deleted the original model files.

When exporting the FBX in Blender make sure to set Paths to "relative". I had it on "auto" and it saved the absolute path to the texture file, as in C:/users/*username*/documents/... which only works for the original author.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
If you've been waiting for an update to this, version 0.2.3 is available on the creator's Itch.io page. If you like the game and play it, toss the dev a cup of coffee $$$ just the right thing to do ;)

Reactions: whatever..

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
This is already really damn good for how early in development it is, kudos to the dev. I was going to say different camera angles would be nice, but lo and behold they're already in the itch.io version.

The only major things I can think of that would be really nice additions to have are
1: The girl's throat bulging out when she's got the dick deep enough,
2: More positions than just the girl on her knees and the guy standing, possibly even sex positions instead of just cock-sucking,
3: More voice options for people who aren't into really high-pitched anime girl voices,
4: Support for different head/penis shapes so that monster girl/furry characters can be included, be it the dev himself adding some options like that or just one to have as a base so that modders and such can make add-ons, and
5: The option to make the male character getting sucked another female with a strap-on or futanari instead, maybe even for it to be a guy doing the sucking for people who are into that.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Probably. As the dev uploaded here, it is unlikely someone else will force a pirated build here. And as the developer hasn't posted here OR on Itch.io since Jan 2021, and has only been focusing on their Patreon, they are essentially giving a huge fuck you to everyone.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Effectively dead though. There is a lot of projects that get the abandoned tag that are still being developed, just that there are no more releases available to pirate. Or ones that had links, but they got deleted or DMCAed by the developer.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Kinky_Barbaris

Feb 25, 2020
Effectively dead though. There is a lot of projects that get the abandoned tag that are still being developed, just that there are no more releases available to pirate. Or ones that had links, but they got deleted or DMCAed by the developer.
I don't think the project had a significant chance. For users to be able to load models, the character must be composed of parts - it will look bad or load a whole character with a rig and bones - this will most likely be buggy.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Indeed, the variables you have to consider going from 2d (the original SDT) to 3d are times 100.
unless they give a lot of "good" thought to a standard method, or importing only translates in messing it up.

... or , you know, you can always close your eyes and imagine your character is a contritionist supermodel :)

Reactions: ilmarcione

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Probably. As the dev uploaded here, it is unlikely someone else will force a pirated build here. And as the developer hasn't posted here OR on Itch.io since Jan 2021, and has only been focusing on their Patreon, they are essentially giving a huge fuck you to everyone.
PM me someday.

You know what? I really don't appreciate that kind of behaviour from the dev. I'm not against financial support - when the person deserve it. And, well, you're right. They give everyone a huge "fuck you". I don't like that. Just returning the favor, sort of.
So, friends here's the last patreon version (0_3_2ap) of the game, fully functionnal. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
PM me someday.

You now what? I really don't appreciate that kind of behaviour from the dev. I'm not against financial support - when the person deserve it. And, well, you're right. They give everyone a huge "fuck you". I don't like that. Just returning the favor, sort of.
So, friends here's the last patreon version (0_3_2ap) of the game, fully functionnal. Enjoy.

Specially since True Facials is back... competition is big nowadays.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Specially since True Facials is back... competition is big nowadays.
Yes, but in that case it ain't about competition. It's about a dev who milks out money from a base of ~200 people and do not bother even getting his game from alpha anymore.

May 20, 2021
Yeah, read a bit about UE after I got the firewall warning and I did indeed block it. My spidersenses always tingle when programs that have no online component wants internet access, guess I'm old school like that. ;)
It does come off as suspicious, more reason why software in general should go open-source. Godot is a free and open-source game engine I would like to see gain more traction.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
A spiritual successor to Super Deepthroat. Hyperdeep attempts to bring BJ simulation into the modern age while maintaining the same spirit of customization and attention to detail.
hek ya bois
this is the best timeline

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes