EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
36535_Title_Screen.png

Overview:
A peasant farmer named Anon is living on his uncle's farm when he receives a broken artifact named the "Ring of Hypnosis". If he can repair it, the ring has the power to control women... which of course he will abuse it for sex!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-14
Release Date: 2018-10-26
Developer: Swallows999
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks @s2375682 for the links.

36539_kf855cNYZuROccTkzFZ3cV9Qc0TYh-dvOGVG_MhFJZff1_13r3uPomfNZHHSWEKQ.png 36538_SpTLjldv3iq5osCiLfuMGwN8cQ7DU5EJSWwc6suP8gs53Cxb7vwVtTVQcyjHJQPG.png 36536_e-K-caiu_mwcFcnTjvdsgVZHalZF2OA64326EByc8Jd7lO0cRnxBaGfx_K9iEzPO.png 1557796438498.png 1557796447780.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Thx :)

Edit:
Ok! I've played it through now, so wanted to give you some feedback.

It's fun!

The story is simple, quick to develop, and pretty linear. What I mean is, that all of th story lines develop in order and without much challenge to the player.

The ring arriving by mail at just the right time, the ease with which you get the ruby, repair the ring, and success you have with using it immediately don't create any sort of hook or replay element into developing the character or story.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but does have ramifications with the depth of content you will need to create in order to maintain interest in the game. As it is, it is fun to play through once, but doesn't have much to capture the players interest beyond "new content" and the rate at which you can produce it.

If you add more breadth to the game would help retain interest and support. Maybe purposeful side stories, skill development, alternate options genre paths or quest paths that reach the same conclusion but along different means. Of course, these always take time and energy, and there's always the risk of spending too much time on rabbit trails, and losing focus on your main objective.

Anyway, it was fun. The "v4" lead me to believe that there was a decent amount of playtime already available, but it appears to be about an hour or so, without skipping any scenes or events.

Perhaps there's more, but I've finished humiliating the baroness and bought the food for travel, but can't seem to find any method to travel to the Capital. I've spoken with everyone, traveled in all directions, even did the scene with the lady knight (VERY hot, even w/o CG), but can't seem to leave. Even if there is a way, your patch notes make it sound as if the content ends quickly from that point anyway.

So, all of that to say "Good Job!"

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Only women? What an odd restriction. Guess the one who created it was also a pervert. Or he had a really bitchy wife and he just wanted her to shut up. XD I'm not complaining though. The hell else am I gonna use a ring like this for? To influence the political and military powers of the world and create peace, happiness and a stable economy? End war and famine? Fuck that. I'm getting laid.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Will wait for the finished game, change the name from "Anon" to kinda anything less cringy and then give it a try.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
is there anyway to make the game bigger F5 doesnt seem to work nevermind i got it work

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
is there anyway to make the game bigger F5 doesnt seem to work nevermind i got it work
I havnt tried this game yet. But with most RPG-maker games, i use the program from this
Its called BctSizer. And it works with all the games i have tried with.

Reactions: -Hex-

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I personally like to drag the 'Game.exe' file onto the 'BctSizer.exe' and that works.

Alternative is to run it through command line but that is too much effort

To run through command line
1) open command prompt (hence forth called cmd)
2) drag the 'BctSizer.exe' file onto the cmd window
3) add a space
3) drag the 'Game.exe' file onto the cmd window.

If the game is supported, it works.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So lost, How did you guys get to the capital exactly? This is why these games needs quest trackers. /sigh.

Reactions: Deathdawg

xort

Jun 1, 2017
anyone heard of hypnotize aristocratic or The Nobleman Retort by Clymenia
Yeah, good game other than the grinding to get the final ending. I enjoyed when MC mind controlled the mother into thinking she was collecting taxes by sucking off homeless men.
Only women? What an odd restriction. Guess the one who created it was also a pervert. Or he had a really bitchy wife and he just wanted her to shut up.
Well lets assume that the creator of the ring was a man. As anyone that has ever read any fiction, you know that the last thing you want is for someone to turn your invention on you. The gender restriction is an important safety feature.

Also while being able to influence anyone would be vastly more powerful all I really want out of life can come from mind controlling women.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, good game other than the grinding to get the final ending. I enjoyed when MC mind controlled the mother into thinking she was collecting taxes by sucking off homeless men.

Well lets assume that the creator of the ring was a man. As anyone that has ever read any fiction, you know that the last thing you want is for someone to turn your invention on you. The gender restriction is an important safety feature.

Also while being able to influence anyone would be vastly more powerful all I really want out of life can come from mind controlling women.
gotta collect that seed

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes