Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So lost, How did you guys get to the capital exactly? This is why these games needs quest trackers. /sigh.
I am wondering the same thing can not get past the prison or the forest and there is nothing in the scorpion section other than some notes that can not pick up and a really dark cave mc is to scared to go in

Reactions: ponyguy

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
You know, there should be a game where the player plays with a female protagonist in a game with hypnosis as the theme. The female protagonist being able to hypnotize people may be a good idea, but unfortunately hypnosis-only games have a male protagonist.

Reactions: brynhildr

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well lets assume that the creator of the ring was a man. As anyone that has ever read any fiction, you know that the last thing you want is for someone to turn your invention on you. The gender restriction is an important safety feature.

Also while being able to influence anyone would be vastly more powerful all I really want out of life can come from mind controlling women.
Fair enough. Like I said, not complaining. Just found it odd and funny. But I mean, if he has the ability to make such a ring surely he would have the ability to make it not work on him specifically. Eh, who cares? I'm not gonna question the lore of an H-game. I'll just stick to thinking he was either a pervert or had a bitchy wife. Funnier that way.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Fair enough. Like I said, not complaining. Just found it odd and funny. But I mean, if he has the ability to make such a ring surely he would have the ability to make it not work on him specifically. Eh, who cares? I'm not gonna question the lore of an H-game. I'll just stick to thinking he was either a pervert or had a bitchy wife. Funnier that way.
Pretty sure it was an "Ancient Relic" - Not something he made.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Thx :)

Edit:
Ok! I've played it through now, so wanted to give you some feedback.

It's fun!

The story is simple, quick to develop, and pretty linear. What I mean is, that all of th story lines develop in order and without much challenge to the player.

The ring arriving by mail at just the right time, the ease with which you get the ruby, repair the ring, and success you have with using it immediately don't create any sort of hook or replay element into developing the character or story.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but does have ramifications with the depth of content you will need to create in order to maintain interest in the game. As it is, it is fun to play through once, but doesn't have much to capture the players interest beyond "new content" and the rate at which you can produce it.

If you add more breadth to the game would help retain interest and support. Maybe purposeful side stories, skill development, alternate options genre paths or quest paths that reach the same conclusion but along different means. Of course, these always take time and energy, and there's always the risk of spending too much time on rabbit trails, and losing focus on your main objective.

Anyway, it was fun. The "v4" lead me to believe that there was a decent amount of playtime already available, but it appears to be about an hour or so, without skipping any scenes or events.

Perhaps there's more, but I've finished humiliating the baroness and bought the food for travel, but can't seem to find any method to travel to the Capital. I've spoken with everyone, traveled in all directions, even did the scene with the lady knight (VERY hot, even w/o CG), but can't seem to leave. Even if there is a way, your patch notes make it sound as if the content ends quickly from that point anyway.

So, all of that to say "Good Job!"
Not to be mean or anything, but there is a review system in place. If you click on the stars, you can give a rating for the thread and there you can write a review down.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Not to be mean or anything, but there is a review system in place. If you click on the stars, you can give a rating for the thread and there you can write a review down.
Good point! Completely forgot about that... pretty new here.

Thanks!

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
no cg when he try to kiss her[after runelia fix the ring and be the first test subject...LOL...I liked it but no cg ruined the mood. Damn? how do I fixed this?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
You know, there should be a game where the player plays with a female protagonist in a game with hypnosis as the theme. The female protagonist being able to hypnotize people may be a good idea, but unfortunately hypnosis-only games have a male protagonist.
untrue google "a spell for all"
good game,choosable gender,gender specific quest solvation/game progression(aka no "wow you good looking <gender>")
also RAGS game called "The Lilith Device" have female character. you can search for them on tfgamessite or hypnopics collective

Last edited:

jamesbryans

May 15, 2017
Thanks for uploading, btw can someone post a quick short guide I'm still stuck after getting the money

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Looking from the pictures in the gallery, it seems that nothing has already been developped after getting the money. After all, it's still an early prototype..

Engsalt

Jul 28, 2017
Also Dark of the Night, a game about vampire

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

Hello amigos! Here I am with the next installment of Hypno-Sex RPG.

Link to game:

Here is the changelog.
*Version 5 (Oct. 29 '17)

7 Completed H Scenes, 5 H-CG, 4 Character Set CG

Main Update

- Added Elisa Character Set CG.

- Added Elisa "Armor Fitting" CG.

- Added new H-scene for Lady Ryder (Exhibitionism). (No New CG)

- Added new H-scene in Greenhill massage parlor. (No CG)

- Added Runelia "Kissing" CG.

- You may now input your name. "Anon" is default.

Minor Update

- Lady Ryder nude Character Set CG improved.

- Main Menu background has been slightly altered.

- Runelia nude Character Set CG improved.

- Updated Elisa "Armor Fitting" scene slightly with some new dialogue.

- Small changes to various zones. (reduced size of hero's house to reflect interior)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately the Mediafire link is dead. It doesn't look like this version was ever ported over to the other DL links...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes