Zormin66

Oct 11, 2017
i enjoyed this game when i played the earlier copy im hoping to make it further with the new version :) look forward to seeing whats added

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Not a bad start, though the story feels a little awkward at points. Lots of hand waving outside of the mind control powers, though I'm not going to really argue; messing with bitchy chicks via hypnosis is always fun.

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Version 10 is out. This game is really interesting and well made, I'd really love to play the new version.

Reactions: Invidia

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
The Mediafire link is broken on the first page.
But yeah it would be good to see an updated version on here. Thanks guys.
Edit: Ok I was wrong the link is working it just says it's not. :p

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Game is still being updated. A link hasn't been posted in awhile though.
If someone was subscribed to his patreon certainly it wouldn't have been a problem (and one was here, I believe? Don't remember), but since we can't make miracles here.. unless a kind soul help us, we can't do nothing about it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Only women? What an odd restriction. Guess the one who created it was also a pervert. Or he had a really bitchy wife and he just wanted her to shut up. XD I'm not complaining though. The hell else am I gonna use a ring like this for? To influence the political and military powers of the world and create peace, happiness and a stable economy? End war and famine? Fuck that. I'm getting laid.
you can all do that by controling women only ^^. with an army of women you can create an own state, can therefore have politicians in ya state and you can make some of ya women to soldiers. after taking over the world with ya boobed soldiers you will have ya world peace ;D.

Reactions: nojszu and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
you can all do that by controling women only ^^. with an army of women you can create an own state, can therefore have politicians in ya state and you can make some of ya women to soldiers. after taking over the world with ya boobed soldiers you will have ya world peace ;D.
Risk the lives of my mind controlled sex slaves for something so trivial as world peace? Not worth it. XD

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes