Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Risk the lives of my mind controlled sex slaves for something so trivial as world peace? Not worth it. XD
hahaha xD. that's true. but think of it like that: concquering new states means, new women that may look more exotic :p.

Reactions: ponyguy

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save file and/or a cg gallery?!?
There are some stairs in your house; if you go over it, it'd take you to the CG gallery. It should have all the scenes already unlocked, but there isn't much imo.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is there anything after you have sex with the smoking lady? i went to the mage tower had sex( placeholderimage) is there anything else to do? I did not do anything in the mage tower besides the sex, its been a long time since i last played it, used the old save i had here, no idea what i was doing at the time

May 10, 2018
Updated OP with the newest version - with the help of @crust
If someone have the changelog, feel free to share it.
Don't have a changelog, but I decrypted it and found there's sprites for a new character, Nicole (short black hair, tanned).
She can found in the final city in the store with coin sign (above where you punch guy, if you've entered academy via underground you'll have to back track). She has a two "scenes" (Talk to her, then peek through door), though it's just standing sprite, no CG.

Reactions: brynhildr

Rikoneechi

Jun 10, 2018
do you know how to enter magic academy?
u need to get the big lady accompany u ( top leftmost bar house, get to the backroom, ask her twice until she accompany u)
then go to the bottom right of the map and ask the guard, the big lady will clear your way

cmiiw :)

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I can't get her to accompany me. I guess it's because I transferred my save from older version? If so, can someone get me a save where you've just entered the last city? So I don't have to replay the whole game.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I can't get her to accompany me. I guess it's because I transferred my save from older version? If so, can someone get me a save where you've just entered the last city? So I don't have to replay the whole game.
Im having the same problem

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Im having the same problem
I had the same problem. What I did was to make two save before I met her, then did one run without talking to the gate guard/sewer blocker. That allows you to ask her to wrestle. If you do interact with those two before talking to the Amazon, she won't wrestle you but follow you instead.
Key Note: If she punches the guy for you, going back to her will make her follow you and prevent you from leaving the town.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I had the same problem. What I did was to make two save before I met her, then did one run without talking to the gate guard/sewer blocker. That allows you to ask her to wrestle. If you do interact with those two before talking to the Amazon, she won't wrestle you but follow you instead.
Key Note: If she punches the guy for you, going back to her will make her follow you and prevent you from leaving the town.
I had a save before I went to the last town. That worked. Thanks!

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So... just started a new game, and I can't see any text except choices. I selected skip intro and short version, but saw no text on my screen. I clicked and was able to move, went and read grave stones (no visible text) and talked to the glasses dude, and still no text. The game locks up as if it's displaying text, and if I click the right amount of times to get through the dialog, I can move again.

Any ideas?

Edit: Odd.. I saved the game, exited and restarted, and now I can see text. Very strange.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So... just started a new game, and I can't see any text except choices. I selected skip intro and short version, but saw no text on my screen. I clicked and was able to move, went and read grave stones (no visible text) and talked to the glasses dude, and still no text. The game locks up as if it's displaying text, and if I click the right amount of times to get through the dialog, I can move again.

Any ideas?

Edit: Odd.. I saved the game, exited and restarted, and now I can see text. Very strange.
You probably clicked Ctrl, it supposedly skips texts, but from what I can tell, just hides it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure about this, but I don't think you can advance text while it's hidden.
Yeah, it doesn't. Meant that it's suppose to skip text, like in some of the Jap RPGmaker games, but it just hides it here.
Remember reading a changelog about there being a skipping feature, and tried it.

May 10, 2018
This game is pretty good, but its look like no one here cares, which is very sad
We're all waiting for new versions. It clearly has a lot of potential but there's too little content as is, and what's there is somewhat shallow. It doesn't help that it's obviously heavily inspired by "Nobleman's Retort" ( , ), yet is currently vastly inferior.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
We're all waiting for new versions. It clearly has a lot of potential but there's too little content as is, and what's there is somewhat shallow. It doesn't help that it's obviously heavily inspired by "Nobleman's Retort" ( , ), yet is currently vastly inferior.
To be fair, there are things that are better than nobleman's retort as well. Such as a better questing system, no censorship iirc, and a larger world map.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes