AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
This is all very strange and suspicious considering the creator of this game posts regularly on these forums, even recently throughout January and February. If he gave up on the game he should have said so on his Patreon page.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
damn, I wish this game had some sort of questlog. I've picked it up again after about a week, and I have no idea what the next goal was. I'm in the city of eastrock, but I can't find the way to progress??

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
when is the next public build?
The dev said in Time Stop RPG's thread that he's most likely dropping this game in favor of a new one(although not yet). In his words:

Question: Are you planning on continuing your other game, Hypno-sex RPG?
In short: partially, at least one more update and bug-fixes. I've been a big bitch not clarifying the situation and I mean to do it soon. I thought I could convince myself to continue working on it, but I don't think I can. However, I still have some content from Mr-Poritan to add, so I will at the very least do that, no matter what.

Reactions: peixe751

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
There hasn't been an update on his patron since Dec 31, so been 5 months. He also hadn't made many public post since he started it, so that's bad PR.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...well the Patreon says the latest build is meant to be 13.1 not 14.
Not to be demeaning... but getting a link from a first time poster and a version differing from the Patreon post doesn't sound to trustworthy to me...
Did anyone check the link already?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
...well the Patreon says the latest build is meant to be 13.1 not 14.
Not to be demeaning... but getting a link from a first time poster and a version differing from the Patreon post doesn't sound to trustworthy to me...
Did anyone check the link already?
The latest version he was working on was 15, not 14, if you read some of the post. As for the download, seems legit, in that it contains the game. Not sure about viruses, cuz I downloaded it in VM.

PS. orz haven't been up on my game lately, with how I didn't bother checking the provider.

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
after I talked to the furniture lady while the ring is still broken, her image is stuck at the screen and won't go away. This also happens to the knight when I talked to her again after the second sex scene. Also, after Ryder's footjob, I turn invisible

wolfkenx

May 30, 2017
after I talked to the furniture lady while the ring is still broken, her image is stuck at the screen and won't go away. This also happens to the knight when I talked to her again after the second sex scene. Also, after Ryder's footjob, I turn invisible
same. I think that is where the content ends though ?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes