iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So for the guy guarding the magic school tunnel, I know you can get him knocked the fuck out by the muscle-girl working in the back of the bar, but apparantly there's a 'bribe' option?

Also, does the blue-haired girl/friend from the start have a second scene? She has two slots in the gallary (in the dude's basement) but the second one isn't unlocked (even tho plenty of scenes I haven't seen yet are)
The only one I see for her is 'forgiveness blowjob'

Oh, and for that broken scene that doesn't go away after the mage who doesn't know what sex is, I used the teleport item to go back to the town, and talk to the noblewoman in the garden, that makes her image appear which then goes away properly, thus clearing your screen.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Guys where are the magician's scrolls?
Remember the tunnel under the bar in the first town? The one you used to get the gem for your ring at the start of the game?
Go there.
There's an area set up with some scrolls and a bed, just don't go back up into the witch's tower, because your ring can't do shit to her yet.

The game is abandoned - dont expect any future content.
Nobody's asking for new content, we're asking for answers to our questions.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

JaxiaBell

Jun 18, 2017
the change logs for .14
New Scenes
- Knight Captain Valerie, military prison scene. Requires Enhanced Ring.
+ Minor sub-scene for repeat sex.
- Second Scene for Heidi the Mage in Greenhill. Requires Enhanced Ring.
======
Aloha amigos, I have some news.
It's been a busy two weeks since I last gave you guys an update. I've been dealing with some real life stuff, but more importantly and pertinent, I have been doing the silly squat walking that people do when they drop a coin and exterminating bugs with my little can of aerosol in Time-Stop RPG, which will release on schedule during the first few days of November in it's finality. It will have two possible endings.
Some bad news: version v0.14.0 for Hypno-Sex RPG is small, sitting at only two new scenes, with two minor sub-scenes. I typically try to focus on certain regions when I update, such as a particular city. When arranging for the last set of art from Mr-Poritan, I realized that I wanted to move the rat-girl I commissioned to the Magic academy, which is the focus of my next update. I have included a nice preview of her above, in case you are interested. I imagine some of you may not like monster girls, so I also want to add that there will be humans and elf ladies at the school too. I will try to make version 0.15.0 much more robust than this one.
So, in short, TLDR: H-S RPG update small, will try to make bigger next month. My bad. T-S RPG final version coming very soon.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
the change logs for .14
New Scenes
- Knight Captain Valerie, military prison scene. Requires Enhanced Ring.
- Second Scene for Heidi the Mage in Greenhill. Requires Enhanced Ring.
======
Aloha amigos, I have some news.
It's been a busy two weeks since I last gave you guys an update. I've been dealing with some real life stuff, but more importantly and pertinent, I have been doing the silly squat walking that people do when they drop a coin and exterminating bugs with my little can of aerosol in Time-Stop RPG, which will release on schedule during the first few days of November in it's finality. It will have two possible endings.
Some bad news: version v0.14.0 for Hypno-Sex RPG is small, sitting at only two new scenes, with two minor sub-scenes. I typically try to focus on certain regions when I update, such as a particular city. When arranging for the last set of art from Mr-Poritan, I realized that I wanted to move the rat-girl I commissioned to the Magic academy, which is the focus of my next update. I have included a nice preview of her above, in case you are interested. I imagine some of you may not like monster girls, so I also want to add that there will be humans and elf ladies at the school too. I will try to make version 0.15.0 much more robust than this one.
So, in short, TLDR: H-S RPG update small, will try to make bigger next month. My bad. T-S RPG final version coming very soon.
if this is true then fine,thanks

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes