Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is there a "windowed-mode" ?

Really hate when games have "auto-Full-Screen" !

It really should be stated in the "Over-view", if it's only playable in "Full-Screen" !
Also, would be "helpful" if stated, if there was a "windowed-mode" or not.

I usually play games in Windowed-Mode.

Did a search here, but found no others, who had same problem.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a "windowed-mode" ?

Really hate when games have "auto-Full-Screen" !

It really should be stated in the "Over-view", if it's only playable in "Full-Screen" !
Also, would be "helpful" if stated, if there was a "windowed-mode" or not.

I usually play games in Windowed-Mode.

Did a search here, but found no others, who had same problem.
Press F1 on your keyboard while the game is running try "Fn+F1" if not working and this box would show up..
You can uncheck "Launch Full screen"..
After that relaunch the game...

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If he can repair it, the ring has the power to control women... which of course he will abuse it for sex!
Oh, come on.

Maybe he'll just use it to create a cute blonde nerdette to play video games with, with no sex at all.

{Two internets for anyone who gets that reference.}

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
when i try and extract it, i cant it's asking me for a password. any1 has any idea what the password is?

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
most of the download links are dead or not working (and nopy has never work for me not sure why)
new download links would be much appreciated (and a new Mega would be greatly appreciate)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive tried countless games always looking for more gonna give this a try because why not
tried it out...couldnt get into it

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this game looks and sounds interesting certainly cant be any worse then other games ive tried and played so looking to checking this game out...

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
well this game looks and sounds interesting certainly cant be any worse then other games ive tried and played so looking to checking this game out...
unfortunately it has been abandoned. and it is unlikely to be continued. but i would certainly welcome new content.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes