May 10, 2018
To be fair, there are things that are better than nobleman's retort as well. Such as a better questing system, no censorship iirc, and a larger world map.
As it's an erotic game, the erotic content is what I feel should be focused on. Neither game has particular enjoyable gameplay anyway. But regarding your points;
NR didn't have quests to begin with and the dungeons were optional. H-S's "quests" are just fetching an item or a chained conversation between some NPCs, not really something interesting that challenges the player.
Censorship is a legal requirement for anything sold in Japan thus is unavoidable.
A larger world is not an improvement if the actual content is spread sparsely throughout it (Characters, interactive objects etc), as it results in long pointless walks and hunting for the path forward.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
This game is pretty good, but its look like no one here cares, which is very sad
Actually, I think it's due to how the creator doesn't really release public versions anymore, once he started getting patrons. Then there is the progress, which isn't that far from when it was first started.

Reactions: Ut5962

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I saw this first over on ULMF, but the dev stopped posting there after version 6, so I kinda forgot about it.
Wasn't till I saw the patreon account that I saw that it was still being worked on.

Still, the fact that the dev doesn't seem to talk to non-patrons anymore is kind of putting me off. Still, I'll give version 11 a shot and see what's new.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I saw this first over on ULMF, but the dev stopped posting there after version 6, so I kinda forgot about it.
Wasn't till I saw the patreon account that I saw that it was still being worked on.

Still, the fact that the dev doesn't seem to talk to non-patrons anymore is kind of putting me off. Still, I'll give version 11 a shot and see what's new.
Yeah, version 0.14 is coming out soon too. The patreon is only $3 though, so you can wait a couple of months for it to finish before getting it. Pace should pick up since his other series is almost done.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, version 0.14 is coming out soon too. The patreon is only $3 though, so you can wait a couple of months for it to finish before getting it. Pace should pick up since his other series is almost done.
The main issue isn't really the price or how soon it will be done, so much as there seems to be no news or interaction at all unless you're a patron. The patreon page is basically blank to non-patreons.

You gotta scatter at-least a couple of public posts around, update schedules, change-logs, progress reports.
If for no other reason than as bait, to try to convince more people to become patrons.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's a bunch of comments I'd like to make on the game, but I can't find the dev active anywhere but his patreon, which doesn't have any recent public posts to rely on.

Well, whatever. The lack of a text-box hurts the game because you've often got white text on a white (or light) background.
The game could benifit from something similar to his timestop-game's sleep function, where women remain hypnotised until you sleep to reset them. (thus allowing you to interact with several characters post-hypnosis, and not having events be repeatable immediately after they end)
Options to skip convosations would be better replaiced with an actual dialogue-skip button (CTRL?) or replaced with an item in the inventory (like his other game) that just lets you skip to phases in the game, (fixed ring, upgraded ring)

Oh, and lady whatsherface's nudism events seem out of order. First you send her to talk to her guards, then you send her to town to have an event with the bathhouse pervert, but it's clearly her second time meeting this guy, even though the first event never triggered.
Then it just cycles back around to sending her out to the guards again.

Probably because the events are labled 'Exhibitionist walk' then 'Exhibitionist's walk B'.
I assume the missing one would be labelled A?

The obvious fix for this is having another dialogue menu where you choose to send her, instead of the options just rotating through after you finish each one.

Lady whatserface can be undressed over and over, but apparently not redressed.

Some of these might have already been fixed in newer versions, I dunno.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hey OP, I hear there's a new 14.0 version around.

Care to put that up here?

Also...thanks for the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey OP, I hear there's a new 14.0 version around.

Care to put that up here?

Also...thanks for the game.
If someone shares that, I can update the OP. Otherwise I can't do that much, since I'm not interested in this game and digging around the internet for a game that doesn't interest me, it's not between my "objective of the day".

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
If someone shares that, I can update the OP. Otherwise I can't do that much, since I'm not interested in this game and digging around the internet for a game that doesn't interest me, it's not between my "objective of the day".
Just for curiosity...what games would you say catches your interest?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just for curiosity...what games would you say catches your interest?
Whatever catches my interest. Personally I enjoy the one's who have pregnancy and/or Futa, but it's not always like that. Sometimes depends on my mood. Also, just because someone makes a thread for a game doesn't mean that automatically the uploader "loves" the game or is "interested" in that one. Personally speaking (and this means that others surely act in a different way than me), I do the threads when there's a request for it and afterwards, it's up on those who asked it shared the newest versions of the games. Or if someone finds this game interesting then he/she subscribe to that patreon and then shares the build here. Simple as that.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Whatever catches my interest. Personally I enjoy the one's who have pregnancy and/or Futa, but it's not always like that. Sometimes depends on my mood. Also, just because someone makes a thread for a game doesn't mean that automatically the uploader "loves" the game or is "interested" in that one. Personally speaking (and this means that others surely act in a different way than me), I do the threads when there's a request for it and afterwards, it's up on those who asked it shared the newest versions of the games. Or if someone finds this game interesting then he/she subscribe to that patreon and then shares the build here. Simple as that.

Well, I know for sure you like FGO despite it being a massive time and money sink. I know, I play it too and I love it more than most games here.

I actually wanted to ask you about that too, but this site didn't seem the right place...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm done so many things in the first city, still I can't leave, don't know why?
Isn't there a questlog? Doesn't it say what you need to do when you try to leave?

Did you brainwash the noblewoman yet? Did you get money from her for food? Did you get the food from the cafe?
The game isn't shy about telling you what to do next, if you pay attention.

Feb 23, 2018
Im pretty sure this dev has abandoned this game. No new patreon posts in 2 months despite an update being promised at the end of decemeber...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes