Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a bug when working with the guy's profile. (Sean Riddl) 4 different scenes/events are all displayed on the same page. Also it should be "his" profile, not her profile.

The affected scenes are actually the sissification / sissy sex scenes. The mc orders a guy per mind control to dress like a girl, send the mc some hot pics, mc gets horny and fucks the mind controlled guy. Because of MM sex, the game probably should have a "gay" (or bisexual) tag.

I wonder who mind controls the mc since the player had no choice in these scenes ... (-> kinetic novel?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
I see people complaining about the sissification tag, if it isnt your thing just don't comment and move on really, next time I see a vanilla game or a incest game imma go there and be like.. incest.. ew.
I actually quite like sissification a lot - but the tags usually don't say enough. Few people are switches. The same people who would enjoy femdom are likely not the same that would enjoy maledom for instance.

May 6, 2019
Yah, same as the others here, error in coding with the dude we turn into a sissy. All scenes are played in one go from a coding/syntax error i guess. And reaching 100 with any girl just send you to a blank page. Also, no return button from the information tab, so you have to use the rollback option top left.

Also the fact that you see most content available once you've reach 50 with each girl kinda make it pointless to let us grind more. If saves are compatibles, we'll probably miss some content from specific amounts later on, or see them all in a few clicks. I would recommend reducing the max amount until more content is added. Once the reach blank page is fixed at least.

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
I see people complaining about the sissification tag, if it isnt your thing just don't comment and move on really, next time I see a vanilla game or a incest game imma go there and be like.. incest.. ew.
I see people complaining about other people's comments. If it isn't your thing, just move on and don't comment. Next time I see one of those comments, I'm going to respond to it and be like...ew... your comment.

I jest. Seriously, though, the sissification thing gets asked about because being sissified and sissifying someone else are VERY different things. Sort of like when people go into incest-tagged games and ask if it's step -- because it matters to them.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like mindcontrol stuff, but this wasn't good. It has some setup but then no narrative with the girls really, just click a button, raise a stat, and eventually get a scene... so isn't really engaging and feels grindy.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I see people complaining about other people's comments. If it isn't your thing, just move on and don't comment. Next time I see one of those comments, I'm going to respond to it and be like...ew... your comment.

I jest. Seriously, though, the sissification thing gets asked about because being sissified and sissifying someone else are VERY different things. Sort of like when people go into incest-tagged games and ask if it's step -- because it matters to them.
Very funny.

If you cannot percieve that this game is clearly a game where you sissify someone I think you are just lazy and cant do a simple equation of 1+1 really, Idk if it is because i've played a shit ton of sissification games, I understood immediatly it was the other way around, but it should have a warning anyways that it is not on the main character for people who are dumb and lazy.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
People do that anyways. You will be changing nothing.
Now on to real things that matter.
Do your feet stink?

Reactions: Vinoma

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Very funny.

If you cannot percieve that this game is clearly a game where you sissify someone I think you are just lazy and cant do a simple equation of 1+1 really, Idk if it is because i've played a shit ton of sissification games, I understood immediatly it was the other way around, but it should have a warning anyways that it is not on the main character for people who are dumb and lazy.
How could you know this without actually downloading the game? The description is completelly useless. The screenshots don't seem to tell the story of a guy who is going to build a a new femboy-harem for himself, but rather that the "Im afraid to talk to girls" guy is going to end up in one himself.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
If you are not too attached to the game name, now is the time to change it.

As for "why" you should change it... About 10 years ago the USA made usage of hypnotism and the word "hypno" illegal to claim without submitting for a medical practitioner's hypnotism license. This was done out of good intentions to prevent fake and unethical individuals from causing harm to people. Ever since then however, credit card companies started cracking down out of fear of charges. Which resulted in companies like PayPal into banning content that claims to contain it as well even adult oriented fantasy. Which in turn has resulted in almost every single adult hosting site and pay site such as Patreon from being forced to ban it as well.

The very instant your hosts are made aware of your game with that name, by a credit card company or some complainer, is the instant your files will be deleted or a cease and desist notice will get sent out.

If you are looking for alternative names mesmerist, mind control, brain wash, etc. all are perfectly legal to use instead.

• Angry
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017

As for "why" you should change it... About 10 years ago the USA made usage of hypnotism and the word "hypno" illegal to claim without submitting for a medical practitioner's hypnotism license.
So, the US government prohibited the use of the word HYPNO as a title on basically anything? They didn't want to be reminded of the MK Ultra project or something?​

SuperMegaMan

Oct 20, 2018

As for "why" you should change it... About 10 years ago the USA made usage of hypnotism and the word "hypno" illegal to claim without submitting for a medical practitioner's hypnotism license. This was done out of good intentions to prevent fake and unethical individuals from causing harm to people. Ever since then however, credit card companies started cracking down out of fear of charges. Which resulted in companies like PayPal into banning content that claims to contain it as well even adult oriented fantasy. Which in turn has resulted in almost every single adult hosting site and pay site such as Patreon from being forced to ban it as well.

The very instant your hosts are made aware of your game with that name, by a credit card company or some complainer, is the instant your files will be deleted or a cease and desist notice will get sent out.

If you are looking for alternative names mesmerist, mind control, brain wash, etc. all are perfectly legal to use instead.
A quick google shows this isn't true. the closest thing to this is the use of hypnotherapy and hypnotherapist being regulated. Hypnosis itself is not illegal nor does it require a license, and this is proven by the multitude of stage hypnosis acts that perform in the USA, none of which have a medical license (which can only be obtained if you have a PhD). Heck, America's Got Talent literally has hypnotists on it every couple of years on national television and uses that title and the word hypnosis without issue, and those acts are 100% not medically licensed.

Reactions: sup3rbreakout
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes