Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Still working on that document while also dealing with IRL stuff. Includes a total of 10 characters. Outfits are decided and locked in. Animation descriptions are next, then the hypnosis devices and such followed by the map (this will have an MSP image to help visual location relation). After that will be the quest description and "guide". Depending on how much I hate myself by then, I'll write dialogue for the characters.

6/29/22 Edit: Can confirm I hate myself enough to write dialogue. Costume distribution was completely redone (originally everyone had 5 costumes. Scaled back to most only having 2, some have several, and some universal outfits like a cheerleader outfit). Side quests are surprisingly easy to add to. Basically, this sequel would be a greatly expanded remake of the original.

7/12/22 Edit: I have the dialogue for the costumes more or less done, along with a visual layout of what Ivory Peaks would look like. If you're curious why this is taking so long, it's because I'm giving each girl three comments for each costume they have, along with 10 generic lines for when you reset and experiment. This includes 3 lines for being nude and three lines for being in a state of undress. So this means, for costumes alone, I've had to write 379 unique lines of dialogue across 10 characters. And while I've hardly been perfect, I have tried to give all 10 defining character traits or reoccurring quirks. I still have the hypno gadgets to give dialogue for which, when combined with the green dildo the player can already put on Atomizer for Kady (and therefore all girls in this doc) to comment on, which means there are another 210 lines to go. And that's before any story comments or scenes. In short, this is taking a long time because there's a lot to do.

7/18/22 Edit: 50 lines left for the dialogue. After that is the missions, quests, and reward events. The time-consuming part is that each quest will have a written out guide to help visualize how everything works. This will include "fail points" where the player can make the wrong choice and have to start the quest over some a certain point. No quests would be lost if failed, though. For some trivia, the hardest characters to write for has been Cassie and one of the Doctors working at Ivory Peaks. Kady has been pretty fun to write dialogue for, with the descriptions of the gadgets and such.

"Dr. Kady Psyche has been enjoying the success of Ivory Peaks in terms of product sales, but her attempts to find more interns have been less fruitful. Not from a lack of volunteers, but most end up hypnotizing themselves before her. That's not productive and is certainly no fun. That's where you come in. As the first intern who can keep their mind straight long enough to turn hers into mush, your job is to help her test her products, explore side effects, and push the exotic and erotic boundaries of science!"

Last edited:

Cyborosian

Feb 26, 2021
Still working on that document while also dealing with IRL stuff. Includes a total of 10 characters. Outfits are decided and locked in. Animation descriptions are next, then the hypnosis devices and such followed by the map (this will have an MSP image to help visual location relation). After that will be the quest description and "guide". Depending on how much I hate myself by then, I'll write dialogue for the characters.

6/29/22 Edit: Can confirm I hate myself enough to write dialogue. Costume distribution was completely redone (originally everyone had 5 costumes. Scaled back to most only having 2, some have several, and some universal outfits like a cheerleader outfit). Side quests are surprisingly easy to add to. Basically, this sequel would be a greatly expanded remake of the original.

7/12/22 Edit: I have the dialogue for the costumes more or less done, along with a visual layout of what Ivory Peaks would look like. If you're curious why this is taking so long, it's because I'm giving each girl three comments for each costume they have, along with 10 generic lines for when you reset and experiment. This includes 3 lines for being nude and three lines for being in a state of undress. So this means, for costumes alone, I've had to write 379 unique lines of dialogue across 10 characters. And while I've hardly been perfect, I have tried to give all 10 defining character traits or reoccurring quirks. I still have the hypno gadgets to give dialogue for which, when combined with the green dildo the player can already put on Atomizer for Kady (and therefore all girls in this doc) to comment on, which means there are another 210 lines to go. And that's before any story comments or scenes. In short, this is taking a long time because there's a lot to do.

"Dr. Kady Psyche has been enjoying the success of Ivory Peaks in terms of product sales, but her attempts to find more interns have been less fruitful. Not from a lack of volunteers, but most end up hypnotizing themselves before her. That's not productive and is certainly no fun. That's where you come in. As the first intern who can keep their mind straight long enough to turn hers into mush, your job is to help her test her products, explore side effects, and push the exotic and erotic boundaries of science!"
keep up the good work my friend!

• Hey there
Reactions: HollyBat

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Separate Update post: still working on it, just had a lot of IRL to deal with. Nearly done with each girl reacting to the hypnosis devices, and fixed a few issues with earlier bits. After that is mostly quest structure and dialogue. Question: how do you want this uploaded? For Google Docs? Or as a PDF?

8/1/2022 Edit: All Dialogue for reactions done. All that's left is quest stuff.

Last edited:

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Update: Project lost. So I have to start from scratch. I'll use this as a chance to make the document neater and cleaner, and remove some redundancies. Dropped thee characters from the Doc (LewdZko's Crystal and new character named Mei and Jasmine) and replacing one of them with a different idea. I think this new version will work better.

Edit: I now firmly believe this was a blessing in disguise for this project character-wise. One of the employees is Noelle from Snow Daze, and giving her some of Mei's traits is working out quite well. Here's the new list of girls in the doc. Maybe this will put in perspective how crazy the original doc was that this is a reduced list.
1660264862847.png
The 8th character would be the 100% reward and was blacked out to keep it a surprise.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Update: Project lost. So I have to start from scratch. I'll use this as a chance to make the document neater and cleaner, and remove some redundancies. Dropped thee characters from the Doc (LewdZko's Crystal and new character named Mei and Jasmine) and replacing one of them with a different idea. I think this new version will work better.

Edit: I now firmly believe this was a blessing in disguise for this project character-wise. One of the employees is Noelle from Snow Daze, and giving her some of Mei's traits is working out quite well. Here's the new list of girls in the doc. Maybe this will put in perspective how crazy the original doc was that this is a reduced list.
View attachment 1979184
The 8th character would be the 100% reward and was blacked out to keep it a surprise.
Man, you really put lots of thought into it for a game with 0 character development/depth XD

On a side note, weird request, but does anyone still have a copy of the 0.3 version of this game? I really miss the old, rough style of the game with actual cinematic events and an actual scene for the dildo instead of relying on 4 awkward angles. It's one of the few things it has compared to the latest version.

The best I could find was a dead link that was taken down by Mega themselves lol, and the devs won't allow you to download it UNLESS you pay an additional $10 even though I already purchased it to support them. :/

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Man, you really put lots of thought into it for a game with 0 character development/depth XD
It's a lot of work for something that is not only not a game, but is also never going to be a game. Seems like a wholly pointless enedavor, but to be fair, I'm posting on a forum dedicated to pirating games, where a not insignificant portion of the userbase keeps complaining that modern games don't run on their beige WinXP boxes they found abandoned on a turnpike in 2004, so who am I to talk shit about wholly pointless endeavors.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
It's a lot of work for something that is not only not a game, but is also never going to be a game. Seems like a wholly pointless enedavor, but to be fair, I'm posting on a forum dedicated to pirating games, where a not insignificant portion of the userbase keeps complaining that modern games don't run on their beige WinXP boxes they found abandoned on a turnpike in 2004, so who am I to talk shit about wholly pointless endeavors.
You're not wrong. It is a pointless endeavor. I am WELL aware this isn't going to be a thing. Sure, I could say "there's the one-in-a-million chance it could happen and I'd have a design doc to sell" but I'd rather give the real answer of "this is something I do for fun a few hours a week between my day-to-day life and thought some people here would have fun reading it". And it seems at least a few people would be interested, so the project is still open. I actually have a layout of a map for Ivory Peaks I'm planning to use for reference of events and locations.

IP.png

Besides, video games are a pointless endeavor beyond entertainment value for "customers" like us. So as long as this is entertaining to make/read, it may as well be real :)

EDIT: Working on the outfits. The document will clarify in what ways each outfit can be undressed. No employees wear bras as per Kady's incredibly persuasive suggestions. Totally only enforced for wholesome reasons. She would love it if you made sure they aren't breaking this rule when testing.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Besides, video games are a pointless endeavor beyond entertainment value for "customers" like us. So as long as this is entertaining to make/read, it may as well be real :)
Friend at this point I'd say make your own thread and compile the ideas in some sort of request format or something? Who knows, maybe people might hop on and want to help out however they can if they see you've got a fleshed out idea that's making progress even as a 'pet project'. Hell, at this point I'd be willing to help w/whatever I'm able to do given how there are simply not enough games of this genre/set-up that are actually decently done (you know, esp in comparison to the 50 absolute cashgrab shitshow's that show up on the daily or RPGmaker no-efforts, etc).

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Friend at this point I'd say make your own thread and compile the ideas in some sort of request format or something? Who knows, maybe people might hop on and want to help out however they can if they see you've got a fleshed out idea that's making progress even as a 'pet project'. Hell, at this point I'd be willing to help w/whatever I'm able to do given how there are simply not enough games of this genre/set-up that are actually decently done (you know, esp in comparison to the 50 absolute cashgrab shitshow's that show up on the daily or RPGmaker no-efforts, etc).
Eh, I don't think this deserves it's own thread atm. The main idea here is to just design a game. I'll be uploading this as a full design doc with dialogue and such when it's done. And the devs have said this game is finished and will not be getting updates beyond bug fixes, so I'm not too concerned about this thread losing focus.

If anyone ever want to try and make this happen, they're welcome to. But I'm not a coder so there's not much I can actually do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay
Nov 4, 2018
Eh, I don't think this deserves it's own thread atm. The main idea here is to just design a game. I'll be uploading this as a full design doc with dialogue and such when it's done. And the devs have said this game is finished and will not be getting updates beyond bug fixes, so I'm not too concerned about this thread losing focus.

If anyone ever want to try and make this happen, they're welcome to. But I'm not a coder so there's not much I can actually do.
Looks like we need to find ourselves a coder :unsure:
You're on to a good start though all the same. Def interested/enjoy seeing your updates.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Outfit descriptions are basically done. The costume line up are relatively equal, although Erika, Helen, and Allison lucked out with an extra costume each. Costume description come with a full list of how the character would be able to be undressed. For these updates, I'm going to start posting little previews.
Costume Preview.png
I have a few OCs from other hypno artists I considered having in the write up, such as Alexia from Electrickronos. I plan to save those ideas for something after this write up, but that's putting the kart before the horse.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this fanfiction creative endeavor, check in once a week or so and I'll probably have an update on it.

Last edited:

RoxyCute

Apr 15, 2022
All catdoll locations for the unmarked quest and gadget after getting all 10.

1. On the small desk in Kady's office, under the blue dildo.
2. On Kady's big desk in the office, pick up the calculator. Below it is another keycard. Put it into the vending machine.
3. In the room where you get the Microchip, put the code into the safe backwards and open it.
4. In the pet collar zone, there's a cat in the grass, in between the teleport orb and the tree.
5. In the love potion forest, there's a small cat behind a pile of rocks. From the teleport orb, it's to the right of the big nut. However, that is a fake cat! Once you get it, the real one will appear behind the big rock on the other side of the room.
6. In the mindwash headset TV room, keep flicking the top channel change button. After a bit, it'll say WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say I SAID, WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU, look behind you and grab the cat as it flies towards you.
7. In the alley where you get the gun, it's sitting atop one of the streetlights. Look for the HUMANS ONLY sign, the cat's right above there. Throw the apple in front of the HUMANS ONLY sign at it to knock it down and grab it.
8. In the Delimiter room, do the puzzle like normal, but instead of the green apple, get the purple one. The cat will appear next to the teleport orb.
9. On the moon, go grab the pink remote floating around and use it on the UFO, after getting the UFO to land it will drop a cat.
10. In the sex dungeon, once you open the chest with the collar, there will be a book called "Tome of the Catgod." A bunch of little cats will be all around the room, hold the book and look for the one with green eyes.

i think i got all 10 but it dont work with looking the cat in the lab in the eyes, or is the cat in the grass (NR 4) a moving one that you need to catch or something im not sure if i got this one

• Hey there

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
i think i got all 10 but it dont work with looking the cat in the lab in the eyes, or is the cat in the grass (NR 4) a moving one that you need to catch or something im not sure if i got this one
If there was a giant cat in the grass area blocking the sun, you should have gotten it. You can recollect the same cat just to be sure. Here's some advice for those looking for the cats:
  • The Cat always has green effects. Red ones are fake.
  • Similarly, if you hear cackling/laughing when you grab the cat, you grabbed a fake. If you hear a meow, you got the real one.
  • When you hold the cat in the testing room, the tv screen will show you how many are left to get before the Easter Egg is available
  • In the forest area with the giant nut, you have to grab the fake cat before the real one spawns.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Weekly Update: Devices are done, and now scripting out gadgets (AKA the things that actually cause the hypnosis). I meant to have them both done as Devices have been largely done since this Tuesday, but life happened.
Devices Preview.png
Something I'm curious about for the few who read this thread: what forms of hypnosis would you want to see in a game like this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Weekly Update: Devices are done, and now scripting out gadgets (AKA the things that actually cause the hypnosis). I meant to have them both done as Devices have been largely done since this Tuesday, but life happened.
View attachment 2062567
Something I'm curious about for the few who read this thread: what forms of hypnosis would you want to see in a game like this?
Shieeeet...

Personally, anything goes. I'm down for some classic bimbofication, or maybe something more akin to typical "evil-guy-turns-hero-into-combatant" brainwashing with machinery and what-not, or maybe something silly like Haigure. The sky's the limit here XP

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
Shieeeet...

Personally, anything goes. I'm down for some classic bimbofication, or maybe something more akin to typical "evil-guy-turns-hero-into-combatant" brainwashing with machinery and what-not, or maybe something silly like Haigure. The sky's the limit here XP
Didn't think of any of that. Might think of precise stuff like that for a certain part of this write up.

Reactions: Axis3123
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes