Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
all i want to say is that this works fine with my older odyssey+ with windows mixed reality, going to my steam...

Reactions: dot7z

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
i found the phone under the pillow in her office, listened to the music to teleport to the cyber place but now i'm stuck with this glitchy apple puzzle, anyone know the solution?

stuffthings49

Sep 29, 2020
i found the phone under the pillow in her office, listened to the music to teleport to the cyber place but now i'm stuck with this glitchy apple puzzle, anyone know the solution?
" There's a firey-looking orb hanging in the air, grab it. There will be two, grab the blue one. Then grab the gold one. Next is green. A large one should appear where the first one was, grab it to finish the quest."

Full guide here:

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
All catdoll locations for the unmarked quest and gadget after getting all 10.

1. On the small desk in Kady's office, under the blue dildo.
2. On Kady's big desk in the office, pick up the calculator. Below it is another keycard. Put it into the vending machine.
3. In the room where you get the Microchip, put the code into the safe backwards and open it.
4. In the pet collar zone, there's a cat in the grass, in between the teleport orb and the tree.
5. In the love potion forest, there's a small cat behind a pile of rocks. From the teleport orb, it's to the right of the big nut. However, that is a fake cat! Once you get it, the real one will appear behind the big rock on the other side of the room.
6. In the mindwash headset TV room, keep flicking the top channel change button. After a bit, it'll say WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say I SAID, WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU, look behind you and grab the cat as it flies towards you.
7. In the alley where you get the gun, it's sitting atop one of the streetlights. Look for the HUMANS ONLY sign, the cat's right above there. Throw the apple in front of the HUMANS ONLY sign at it to knock it down and grab it.
8. In the Delimiter room, do the puzzle like normal, but instead of the green apple, get the purple one. The cat will appear next to the teleport orb.
9. On the moon, go grab the pink remote floating around and use it on the UFO, after getting the UFO to land it will drop a cat.
10. In the sex dungeon, once you open the chest with the collar, there will be a book called "Tome of the Catgod." A bunch of little cats will be all around the room, hold the book and look for the one with green eyes.

scarcehere

Jul 24, 2019
All catdoll locations for the unmarked quest and gadget after getting all 10.

1. On the small desk in Kady's office, under the blue dildo.
2. On Kady's big desk in the office, pick up the calculator. Below it is another keycard. Put it into the vending machine.
3. In the room where you get the Microchip, put the code into the safe backwards and open it.
4. In the pet collar zone, there's a cat in the grass, in between the teleport orb and the tree.
5. In the love potion forest, there's a small cat behind a pile of rocks. From the teleport orb, it's to the right of the big nut. However, that is a fake cat! Once you get it, the real one will appear behind the big rock on the other side of the room.
6. In the mindwash headset TV room, keep flicking the top channel change button. After a bit, it'll say WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say I SAID, WRONG CHANNEL, a bit more and it'll say DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU, look behind you and grab the cat as it flies towards you.
7. In the alley where you get the gun, it's sitting atop one of the streetlights. Look for the HUMANS ONLY sign, the cat's right above there. Throw the apple in front of the HUMANS ONLY sign at it to knock it down and grab it.
8. In the Delimiter room, do the puzzle like normal, but instead of the green apple, get the purple one. The cat will appear next to the teleport orb.
9. On the moon, go grab the pink remote floating around and use it on the UFO, after getting the UFO to land it will drop a cat.
10. In the sex dungeon, once you open the chest with the collar, there will be a book called "Tome of the Catgod." A bunch of little cats will be all around the room, hold the book and look for the one with green eyes.
I'm not sure if its the one on the moon or the blue dildo one, but I can't find the last cat.. I can't even find the blue dildo in Kady's office

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not sure if its the one on the moon or the blue dildo one, but I can't find the last cat.. I can't even find the blue dildo in Kady's office
It's not actually a blue dildo.

In Kady's office underneath the calculator on her desk there is a card with a smartchip. Take it to the potion vending machine inside the lab and use it to pay for one. You'll get a cat instead.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
For the one in space, you have to wait some time for the big UFO (the one directly above the chest) to come down and place the cat so you can pick him up. I forgot how long it takes, but it's close to 3 or 4 minutes.

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
For the one in space, you have to wait some time for the big UFO (the one directly above the chest) to come down and place the cat so you can pick him up. I forgot how long it takes, but it's close to 3 or 4 minutes.
Actually, if you use the remote a second time right away, it'll start to go down on it's own. Only takes about 10 seconds this way.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
So, I think I've done everything there is to do, but I still have one quest left (The Mistress and the Apprentice). Anyone know what this one is about? I checked out the 'confidential' file in her office, I put on the headset from the TV and saw all the "OBEY" and "80085" messages in the test room, but zip.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
i personally wouldnt mind seeing a part 2 of this, yes with moar lewds beyond masturbation

can someone explain to me, why my buttons aren't working? i got the orculus quest 2
now this was for my oddesy, but there are several player generated button setups (or make your own, mine are from steam setup) i needed to go through and test some of their setups b4 finding one i liked.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
So, I'm working on a little something something: a full design doctrine for a Hypnolab 2: Going Under. A full cast of characters, a layout for Ivory Peaks, animation descriptions, and of course various methods of hypnosis. I will post this version here. I plan to make an expanded version at some point with extra characters and proper dialogue written for characters. That'll come later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, I'm working on a little something something: a full design doctrine for a Hypnolab 2: Going Under. A full cast of characters, a layout for Ivory Peaks, animation descriptions, and of course various methods of hypnosis. I will post this version here. I plan to make an expanded version at some point with extra characters and proper dialogue written for characters. That'll come later.
Wait huh? So, are you working on a fan-made sequel or a mod of this game? Both sound super dope tho, ngl.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes