BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
It will be a shame if she gets skinny. There's nothing wrong with her body that a nice big rack wouldn't solve.
It's a matter of preference obviously. I don't want to come off as an asshole, and shame anyone who's preference happens to differ from mine (I probably did, sorry about that). I do however see it as unlikely that her body will stay the same, or that her metabolism will slow down.

Reactions: Kidconan

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's a matter of preference obviously. I don't want to come off as an asshole, and shame anyone who's preference happens to differ from mine (I probably did, sorry about that). I do however see it as unlikely that her body will stay the same, or that her metabolism will slow down.
Oh, I don't want to see her blow up either, I just think she's fine like she is.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Maybe expandinguniverse will add an option to remove the fasten metabolism or even giving us the option to not hypnotise her with a fasten metabolism at all.

But this will, of course, increase the amount of work to do and I'm pretty sure they have already enough paths in creation.

For the mysterious Girl its, for me, 100% obvious that only Leah's Sister is the one and only person, who did it. There is no doubt! :D
We never saw her but on patreon its already decided that she will appear sooner or later.
And I'm pretty sure that the rape was not from Leahs Mom, remember all that he still get kicked out of the house if the parents find out that he is intimidate with Leah.

Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I'm curious to see the where this game is going to go.
It's also kinda strange to me some of the scenes have either been moved around or removed. I remember in one of the last builds you could have sex with Jenn and I can't seem to find that scene anymore. Stuck with just a blowjob. Dunno if I keep missing a flag, but I've replayed at least three times making different choices each with no change in the scene.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I'm curious to see the where this game is going to go.
It's also kinda strange to me some of the scenes have either been moved around or removed. I remember in one of the last builds you could have sex with Jenn and I can't seem to find that scene anymore. Stuck with just a blowjob. Dunno if I keep missing a flag, but I've replayed at least three times making different choices each with no change in the scene.
Sex with Jenn is currently only available, if you choose the submission path with her.
At the beginning of the game you are able to choose between the girlfriend route or the submissive route.

Reactions: Gibberish666

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
Aight I think I did a good run with 2 triangles and 1 more forming now a walkthrough would be great to know if I could know how to make it better

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Leah: "Want to try some coconut?"
Me: "Fuck no!"
I TOOK IT AND THREW IT ON THE GROUND

LMAO was that a Lonely Island reference?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1582447233015.png

Feb 23 at 7:10am
Thank You...

Hypnosis Episode 7
Similar to Episode 6, the events all take place over one day.
The Episode is called Wingman because Cory corners you and calls you out

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Not sure if I missed someone saying it before. It would be nice if the game had a gallery so I could see what scenes I have missed. For replay ability

Reactions: Lavisor

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
Does the game stop at froyo, just after tipping the guy. They make a joke about whether I should be called d.... The last line for me is "Actually, you should call me..." and then it stops..." There isn't a screen that states tbc so I don't know if it is a bad save.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes