Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
If u choose the route where Leah wants to make her boobs even bigger...how big are those bazoongas gonna get?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I don't know if it happens to other people too, but after the date with Leah (near the end of episode 6) i get a black screen while the text of the characters speaking keep going as if the action take place in the dark. :)
Getting this too, Anyone got a fix?.
Using the windows version Mega DL. What to check the new content out but every screen after leahs date is black!.
Text is there but the screen stays black :confused:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
The last update was great, the scenes with sub Jenn & Britney were fantastic, especially with the impreg options & dirty talk that you absolutely need more of now. Consensual hypnosis and BE on top of that makes this game easily one of my favourite here, great job expandinguniverse, dialogue is also fantastic and I can't wait for the girls to develop even further. Easily deserves a 4.5 or 5/5.

Pregnancy with no vaginal sex, so this game is about the second coming of Christ?
It's just missing the tag.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I tried to load the save from Ep 6 and got an Exception , even earlier saves give the same result.
Is anyone else getting this problem ?
I really don't want to have to start this again, I'm not sure its worth the effort.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I tried to load the save from Ep 6 and got an Exception , even earlier saves give the same result.
Is anyone else getting this problem ?
I really don't want to have to start this again, I'm not sure its worth the effort.
I didn't try to load anything given the patch notes say they reworked the first parts of the game. Usually that means incompatible saves.

Also the rework imo isn't good. A lot of the story gets shifted and certain actions and dialogue now feel awkward or misplaced.

Reactions: Cornfield

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I didn't try to load anything given the patch notes say they reworked the first parts of the game. Usually that means incompatible saves.

Also the rework imo isn't good. A lot of the story gets shifted and certain actions and dialogue now feel awkward or misplaced.
Thanks for pointing that out, I missed it.
I will let this one go.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think I found a bug: Leah will still comment the MC's dick tastes like ass even if you didn't anal Grace earlier that day.

Episode 7 is HOT! Keep up the hard work.

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for Episode 7(v0.5.3) Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you.

arms99

May 11, 2018
NO INCEST?? :(
Usually I feel the same way, however if you give it a try I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The lewd scenes in the second half of the game are so kinky/hot that they make most incest games seem vanilla.

Also the best friends sister has a "little sister" vibe to her. Not quite incest, but at least for me it felt like it ticked that box.

Reactions: raycala and Yolda

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A little on the short side but the Jenn scene was okay and she does call you Daddy but that's just her way of roleplaying :p

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
If this is a Harem game why cant you get with all the girls. Whats with this route stuff?

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
the tag a little weird, pregnancy? where is the vaginal sex? pregnant from anal? oral? pregnant from the start? hmmm

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to say was not impressed with this game, blurry art work, animation did not help either. Will not go into the grammar or spelling errors, however I do understand that some of these game have to be translated and sometime those programs doing get everything correct. So I wish the dev luck with this one. I will not be back.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry to say was not impressed with this game, blurry art work, animation did not help either. Will not go into the grammar or spelling errors, however I do understand that some of these game have to be translated and sometime those programs doing get everything correct. So I wish the dev luck with this one. I will not be back.
I do not know how far you have played, but the art gets better with every update. And typingerrors get corrected by the community, too. All in all this game has a lot of potential, even without the heavily missed incest tag.

Reactions: Irascor and arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
If this is a Harem game why cant you get with all the girls. Whats with this route stuff?
It is a harem game and you can get all the girls, but that doesn't mean you have to. You can choose individual routes vs harem route, you can pursue the girls independently or as a pairs.

Also in some cases you decide how you pursue the girl, do you follow the "girlfriend" route or are you interested in the "submissive" route. In either case the dialogue as well as the lewd scenes will vary.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes